ScorePositive Feedback
48 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
48 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0LKA 04/07/18 buyer positive Good people are still out there, great to do business with Ian, good comms, and fast and well packaged shipping.
Thanks Ian.
 Profile  G0TSH 02/07/18 seller positive Nice easy deal with Ian, just as it should be.
Regards Keith G0TSH
 Profile  g1oar 27/06/18 seller positive Perfect, many thanks Ian
 Profile  GM0OBX 31/05/18 seller positive FAST PAYMENT THANKS
 Profile  2E0HVD 08/04/18 seller positive Thanks Ian, love the radio nice easy fast no messing deal
 Profile  G4MKP 02/03/18 seller positive Thank you, Ian. Parcel arrived next day. Everything exactly as described and works well.
Cheers,
Tel/G4MKP
 Profile  G4NYC 12/02/18 seller positive Excellent to deal with. Item was very well packed.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  PaulGB 11/02/18 seller positive Ian was super to deal with on all levels would have no hesitation in another deal. Items well packed too!! Thanks bud. 73 Paul
 Profile  gi4fzd 23/09/17 buyer positive Very easy and fast transaction with Ian,, He paid immediately and had good communication on all aspects of the sale. I would have no hesitation in recommending him as an excellent buyer on HRD.
 Profile  G3VM 31/05/17 trade positive Thanks Ian, enjoy your new toy!
 Profile  2E0JGR 11/05/17 buyer positive Excellent deal and Ian paid the price asked very quickly as well as covering PayPal fees for the sale which is wise. I really cannot fault this deal, it was as it should be.
 Profile  G4OXD 04/03/16 seller positive A very pleasant smooth transaction with Ian.Fast payment & arranged pick up.Will deal again with Ian.
 Profile  G1XRJ 26/01/16 seller positive Very helpful. and forthcoming.
A true gentleman of radio.
 Profile  andrews164 25/01/16 seller positive insisted on sending plenty of photos before purchase,100% genuine and honest,good comms,AAA++ seller..thanks Ian
 Profile  2E0XAH 04/12/15 trade positive it was a pleasure to deal with Ian he said he would meet me at 10.30am and he did cash on collection we both were happy with deal great
 Profile  2E0RTE 01/12/15 seller positive Ian is one of the nice honest people to deal with, many thanks again and a pleasure to meet you. 2E0RTE 73
 Profile  G7LQE 06/11/15 seller positive An absolute pleasure to deal with you Ian, Radio is as described and you couldn't have been more helpfull. Many thanks
 Profile  G0PNM 22/10/15 buyer positive Great Communication and a great buyer. thanks Ian. Smooth as silk buddy!
 Profile  M0HJO 05/08/15 seller positive Cracking deal, good comms all the way , fast delivery & well packed. Very many thanks.
 Profile  GD1MIP 15/07/15 trade positive He sent me a plug. FOC. Thank-you
 Profile  2E0GBQ 24/06/15 seller positive item was as described Ian is one of the good guys would deal with again no bother
 Profile  Rum 19/03/15 seller positive Great deal with Ian,radio exactly as described.
73 Ian
 Profile  g1elg 18/12/14 buyer positive Paid promptly.Just the job.Thanks.
 Profile  G0rkl 04/12/14 seller positive good coms quick delivery and very well packed thanks ian top man
 Profile  m3daf 13/08/14 trade positive Ian kindly sent me some leads free of charge that i could not get hold of from anywhere,

Now that's true ham spirit

Top Bloke , Thanks again Ian

M3daf , Dale .
 Profile  G0ONH 27/07/14 buyer positive met ian at my qth done the deal no haggle smashing bloke nice to meet you ian
 Profile  bonehead 25/09/12 trade positive Ian sent me a Heil lead I needed, and wouldn't accept a penny in return.
many thanks, Ian, a true amateur and a gentleman.
 Profile  2e0msd 21/05/12 trade positive brilliant thanks,posted even before my chq had cleared! thanks for your trust.outstanding all round.
 Profile  M0MJA 06/03/12 buyer positive Ian was great to deal with, super fast payment and great communication. I will look forward to dealing with Ian again. Shame not every deal was as straight forward as this. Thanks.
 Profile  2E1MPC 05/02/12 trade positive nice clean psu thanks ian give us a shout if you part with the other bit of kit
 Profile  Robin 07/10/11 buyer positive I should have noted, my feedback should be "very positive" not "neutral" and I an a "buyer" ! :-)
 Profile  m0bhn 28/09/11 buyer positive Great deal with Ian again,radio exactly as described,
Good to see you again Ian,just playing on radio now fantastic.
73-Paul.
 Profile  guzzalee 09/09/11 trade positive ian is a 100% chap and dont mess you about +++++++
 Profile  MI5 HIL 29/07/11 seller positive 1st class to deal with/fast payment/ and good comms good luck and best reguards.
 Profile  2E0MVK 06/06/11 buyer positive Ian contacted me regarding the Kenwood R-5000 receiver which I was selling and having a brief conversation he instantly paid me and arranged a courier too collect from my works.Very good communications all around and Im glad you are happy with it Ian.Many thanks Mark 2E0MVK.
 Profile  2E1GSN 02/03/11 trade positive VERY GOOD TO DEAL WITH,THANKS
 Profile  2E0RDO 20/07/10 seller positive Deal number two with Ian, goods as described and very well packaged, communications 1st class, a 100% honest amatuer, a credit to the hobby.
Never be afraid to deal with Ian.
 Profile  2E0RDO 16/07/10 seller positive Exellent transaction, genuine person, would deal with anytime, exellent comms throughout, fast delivery, many thanks Ian. Recommended 100%
 Profile  2E1MPC 30/05/10 trade positive second deal great working kit