ScorePositive Feedback
48 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
48 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0LKA 04/07/18 buyer positive Good people are still out there, great to do business with Ian, good comms, and fast and well packaged shipping.
Thanks Ian.
 Profile  G0TSH 02/07/18 seller positive Nice easy deal with Ian, just as it should be.
Regards Keith G0TSH
 Profile  G0MJK 30/06/18 buyer positive Very easy and straightforward deal with Ian and very well packed too. Certainly will deal again
 Profile  g1oar 27/06/18 seller positive Perfect, many thanks Ian
 Profile  GM0OBX 31/05/18 seller positive FAST PAYMENT THANKS
 Profile  2E0HVD 08/04/18 seller positive Thanks Ian, love the radio nice easy fast no messing deal
 Profile  G4MKP 02/03/18 seller positive Thank you, Ian. Parcel arrived next day. Everything exactly as described and works well.
Cheers,
Tel/G4MKP
 Profile  G4NYC 12/02/18 seller positive Excellent to deal with. Item was very well packed.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  PaulGB 11/02/18 seller positive Ian was super to deal with on all levels would have no hesitation in another deal. Items well packed too!! Thanks bud. 73 Paul
 Profile  gi4fzd 23/09/17 buyer positive Very easy and fast transaction with Ian,, He paid immediately and had good communication on all aspects of the sale. I would have no hesitation in recommending him as an excellent buyer on HRD.
 Profile  G3VM 31/05/17 trade positive Thanks Ian, enjoy your new toy!
 Profile  2E0JGR 11/05/17 buyer positive Excellent deal and Ian paid the price asked very quickly as well as covering PayPal fees for the sale which is wise. I really cannot fault this deal, it was as it should be.
 Profile  G4OXD 04/03/16 seller positive A very pleasant smooth transaction with Ian.Fast payment & arranged pick up.Will deal again with Ian.
 Profile  G1XRJ 26/01/16 seller positive Very helpful. and forthcoming.
A true gentleman of radio.
 Profile  andrews164 25/01/16 seller positive insisted on sending plenty of photos before purchase,100% genuine and honest,good comms,AAA++ seller..thanks Ian
 Profile  2E0XAH 04/12/15 trade positive it was a pleasure to deal with Ian he said he would meet me at 10.30am and he did cash on collection we both were happy with deal great
 Profile  2E0RTE 01/12/15 seller positive Ian is one of the nice honest people to deal with, many thanks again and a pleasure to meet you. 2E0RTE 73
 Profile  G7LQE 06/11/15 seller positive An absolute pleasure to deal with you Ian, Radio is as described and you couldn't have been more helpfull. Many thanks
 Profile  G0PNM 22/10/15 buyer positive Great Communication and a great buyer. thanks Ian. Smooth as silk buddy!
 Profile  M0HJO 05/08/15 seller positive Cracking deal, good comms all the way , fast delivery & well packed. Very many thanks.
 Profile  GD1MIP 15/07/15 trade positive He sent me a plug. FOC. Thank-you
 Profile  2E0GBQ 24/06/15 seller positive item was as described Ian is one of the good guys would deal with again no bother
 Profile  Rum 19/03/15 seller positive Great deal with Ian,radio exactly as described.
73 Ian
 Profile  KENG4KIR 07/03/15 seller positive Sorry for the delay in getting around to leaving feed-back Ian (computer problems...hi).
Ian is one of the real nice guys to deal with.
Once you have met him, you will never forge him.
My pleasure to have met you Ian.
By the way, I'm really pleased you like the 'FL3'
Cheers to you and yours, Ken, G4KIR.
 Profile  g1elg 18/12/14 buyer positive Paid promptly.Just the job.Thanks.
 Profile  G0rkl 04/12/14 seller positive good coms quick delivery and very well packed thanks ian top man
 Profile  M0WQK 17/08/14 seller positive Absolutely fantastic kit, was advertised as "good" condition. Was better than described in the advert, everything was truly immaculate. Was advertised as no microphone, but AFTER the deal had already been agreed Ian found a correct microphone and threw it in for free. Great seller.
 Profile  m3daf 13/08/14 trade positive Ian kindly sent me some leads free of charge that i could not get hold of from anywhere,

Now that's true ham spirit

Top Bloke , Thanks again Ian

M3daf , Dale .
 Profile  G0ONH 27/07/14 buyer positive met ian at my qth done the deal no haggle smashing bloke nice to meet you ian
 Profile  bonehead 25/09/12 trade positive Ian sent me a Heil lead I needed, and wouldn't accept a penny in return.
many thanks, Ian, a true amateur and a gentleman.
 Profile  2e0msd 21/05/12 trade positive brilliant thanks,posted even before my chq had cleared! thanks for your trust.outstanding all round.
 Profile  M0MJA 06/03/12 buyer positive Ian was great to deal with, super fast payment and great communication. I will look forward to dealing with Ian again. Shame not every deal was as straight forward as this. Thanks.
 Profile  G7OFR 18/02/12 buyer positive What a Gentleman to deal with, Fast and efficient, Quick payment and excellent cpmm's.
 Profile  2E1MPC 05/02/12 trade positive nice clean psu thanks ian give us a shout if you part with the other bit of kit
 Profile  Robin 07/10/11 buyer positive I should have noted, my feedback should be "very positive" not "neutral" and I an a "buyer" ! :-)
 Profile  m0bhn 28/09/11 buyer positive Great deal with Ian again,radio exactly as described,
Good to see you again Ian,just playing on radio now fantastic.
73-Paul.
 Profile  guzzalee 09/09/11 trade positive ian is a 100% chap and dont mess you about +++++++
 Profile  G7OFR 07/09/11 buyer positive Ian is a top gent to deal with, would highly reccomend. BARRY
 Profile  MI5 HIL 29/07/11 seller positive 1st class to deal with/fast payment/ and good comms good luck and best reguards.
 Profile  2E0MVK 06/06/11 buyer positive Ian contacted me regarding the Kenwood R-5000 receiver which I was selling and having a brief conversation he instantly paid me and arranged a courier too collect from my works.Very good communications all around and Im glad you are happy with it Ian.Many thanks Mark 2E0MVK.
 Profile  2E1GSN 02/03/11 trade positive VERY GOOD TO DEAL WITH,THANKS
 Profile  2E0RDO 20/07/10 seller positive Deal number two with Ian, goods as described and very well packaged, communications 1st class, a 100% honest amatuer, a credit to the hobby.
Never be afraid to deal with Ian.
 Profile  2E0RDO 16/07/10 seller positive Exellent transaction, genuine person, would deal with anytime, exellent comms throughout, fast delivery, many thanks Ian. Recommended 100%
 Profile  2E1MPC 30/05/10 trade positive second deal great working kit
 Profile  M0gib 26/01/10 buyer positive excellent comms, a real gent ,
fast payment.
definately deal with again