ScorePositive Feedback
22 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
22 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0VAF 19/01/23 trade positive Brilliant to deal with. Good communication and trusting individual fully recommend. Thank you for a painless transaction.
 Profile  Tommy 10/06/22 trade positive Excellent seller
a pleasure to deal with
would trade again
Thanks Tommy
Gi0pvg
 Profile  G4OXD 27/05/19 buyer positive Steve is a nice chap to deal with turned up when he said he would a great transaction ensued & a chat. As well. Hope to deal again as he has another radio I would be interested in if available. Thanks Steve
 Profile  G6TAI 19/01/19 buyer positive Thank Steve Good person to deal with A+++++ 10/10
 Profile  m6jpw 19/06/18 seller positive Cheers Steve.
I hope the kit is to your liking.
Regards.
 Profile  G0WYD 11/06/18 seller positive Top man and a pleasure to meet you steve, kind regards bob.
 Profile  Sangoma 18/06/16 seller positive Another perfect transaction, well packed, sent immediately, and in perfect condition. Thanks again.
 Profile  brynnaman 30/03/16 seller positive Great item Steve very happy and fast delivery
Would buy from you again.
Thanks paul.
 Profile  G0NAJ 23/03/16 buyer positive A good deal from Steve, great to deal with you, thanks.
 Profile  Sangoma 09/03/16 seller positive Another great deal, thanks.
Radio in lovely condition, very well packed, and delivered next day as promised.
Pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  brynnaman 08/03/16 seller positive Steve is a great guy item as described and posted next day delivery.
Would have no problem buying from or selling to again.
Thanks paul.
 Profile  M0HJO 19/02/15 buyer positive Fast payment with no problems at all, deal anytime.
 Profile  2e0msd 29/01/15 trade positive cant speak highly enough of steve,brilliant simple exchange,kept in touch throughout and packed up a brand new radio very very carefully.
thanks a lot.
 Profile  M1EQP 11/06/14 seller positive Very quick payment and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks very much Steve.
 Profile  g7pan 03/06/14 seller positive Quick delivery ,great comms ,perfect,thanks Steve
 Profile  2W0RLD 23/05/14 buyer positive instant payment and very good coms i would be more then happy to deal again please feel free to call again many thanks for your custom and the speedy payment
 Profile  Sangoma 10/04/14 seller positive Couldn't ask for better, "helped" me to decide by sweetening the deal a bit, excellent packing and very quick delivery, kept me informed all along, on top of that, got extras that were not part of the deal. Very happy, thanks, lovely set up.
 Profile  Rogneil 12/08/13 seller positive First Class item, communication and delivery from Steve. Delighted!! Roger G3SNT
 Profile  TerryB 19/03/13 seller positive Excellent service, description, posting and communication just as it should be, recommended. A***
 Profile  gw0vwd 14/03/13 buyer positive Responded to wanted ad for sm20, fair price and very quick delivery. Thanks Steve, will definately deal with you again.

Allan.
 Profile  M6SPW 07/02/13 seller positive Replied to my wanted add & sold me x2 WW2 receivers,Steve is a very helpfull & honest chap to deal with,also he packs equipment extremely well,many thanks for a pleasant deal,best 73,Shaun :O)
 Profile  m3wlv 20/11/12 buyer positive Stave's a nice friendly guy. I bought an FC-20 tuner from him. Knowledgeable about the item, very helpful & posted the item very promptly.

Cheers OM

Daz