ScorePositive Feedback
32 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
32 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  m0zag 01/03/22 seller positive Great communications And prompt payment thanks gaz
 Profile  M0MTD 13/03/21 trade positive Great to deal with, no hassle just straight forward and simple deal. BIG Thanks.
Tony M0MTD
Stay Safe
 Profile  M0PTT 28/02/21 seller positive Brilliant buy from Jason really nice guy 100% trustworthy a pleasure to meet him.
 Profile  g7nql 19/02/21 seller positive All good. Accurately described and patient. CV19 put pay to my plans to collect.
Jason went out his way to ensure the linear was well packed for the rigours of courier delivery.
 Profile  2E0VBD 28/01/21 buyer positive Good to deal with Thanks Jason & HRD
 Profile  M0DKR 16/12/20 trade positive Thans Jason radio is in fantastic condition great comms better than described great coms i would recomend jason anytime very greatful again..
 Profile  M1DRK 27/10/20 buyer positive Swift payment ,nice and easy deal, Thank You Jason.

73 & Stay Safe

Andy
 Profile  G1VDP 26/10/20 buyer positive Excellent buyer. Prompt payment and good communications throughout the transaction.
 Profile  Johnf 03/10/20 seller positive Jason is a great guy to deal with. Thank you Jason
 Profile  2E0UDP 01/10/20 buyer positive Immediate payment, excellent comms, pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended. Thanks !
 Profile  MI0SMK 01/10/20 buyer positive Item first class and superbly packed. Good comms also. Tnx Jason!
 Profile  M6UKZ 12/06/20 seller positive A pleasure to do business with Jason, a real gentleman. Item arrived promptly and well packaged.. A1 Seller 73
 Profile  G3SMT 08/06/20 buyer positive No hassle deal - easy to deal with.
 Profile  G0WYD 04/06/20 buyer positive Big J is just a top man no hassle thank you for a smooth deal.
 Profile  M1VHT 27/05/20 seller positive One of the good guys on HRD, Excellent communications, rapid postage, A totally hassle free deal 5*
 Profile  m0pkz 05/05/20 buyer positive Very quick deal/ Smooth transaction. Trusty man Jason!
 Profile  G8VR 14/02/20 seller positive Another nice guy Jason, very happy with what he sent me and happy to recommend to anyone.
 Profile  M0IMM 25/09/19 buyer positive Many thanks for a super easy transaction Jason :)
 Profile  G0ONH 21/08/19 seller positive brilliant transaction with Jason when said mint he meant mint.great deal anytme mate.
 Profile  MM0XXW 20/08/19 buyer positive Item better than described cannot praise highly enough, Jason you're a legend mate!
 Profile  G8KJI 17/08/19 buyer positive Smooth transaction, no problems and easy to deal with! Thank you
 Profile  G6TJC 04/07/19 seller positive Nice smooth transaction with Jason.
Cheers Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  G4NRT 13/11/18 seller positive I was overjoyed to be able to buy my Begali paddle back from Jason! Top man! Thanks!
 Profile  G4KCT 25/08/18 trade positive Thanks for the board Jason , he went out of his way to make sure I got it as soon as possible . Great guy . regards barry 4kct
 Profile  g4wjj 23/08/18 trade positive Nice piece of kit, nice chap, all very good, promptly dispatched. All in all very plsd.
 Profile  G8VR 02/07/18 trade positive No messing straight guy to deal with, no hesitation to recommend.
 Profile  G0ONH 19/06/18 buyer positive easy deal,paid right away just what we need on hrd
 Profile  M5RIC 19/06/18 buyer positive Very fast payment and good communication all the way. Great buyer.
 Profile  g4FEQ 21/04/18 buyer positive A real gentleman, very trustworthy. No hesitation in dealing with Jason again.
 Profile  G4YY 07/01/17 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with excellent
Communication a credit to HRD and
The hobby would definitely recommend thanks
 Profile  G4MJA 13/12/16 buyer positive Immaculate item, even better than described. An 'old school' honest & trustworthy amateur. I have no hesitation in recommending any buyer or seller. Many thanks Jason.
 Profile  G4NRT 14/09/16 buyer positive Top man. Very patient when the courier messed up! I would have no hesitation in dealing with Jason again! 73