ScorePositive Feedback
15 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
15 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0IMM 25/09/19 buyer positive Many thanks for a super easy transaction Jason :)
 Profile  G0ONH 21/08/19 seller positive brilliant transaction with Jason when said mint he meant mint.great deal anytme mate.
 Profile  MM0XXW 20/08/19 buyer positive Item better than described cannot praise highly enough, Jason you're a legend mate!
 Profile  G8KJI 17/08/19 buyer positive Smooth transaction, no problems and easy to deal with! Thank you
 Profile  G6TJC 04/07/19 seller positive Nice smooth transaction with Jason.
Cheers Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  G4NRT 13/11/18 seller positive I was overjoyed to be able to buy my Begali paddle back from Jason! Top man! Thanks!
 Profile  G4KCT 25/08/18 trade positive Thanks for the board Jason , he went out of his way to make sure I got it as soon as possible . Great guy . regards barry 4kct
 Profile  g4wjj 23/08/18 trade positive Nice piece of kit, nice chap, all very good, promptly dispatched. All in all very plsd.
 Profile  G8VR 02/07/18 trade positive No messing straight guy to deal with, no hesitation to recommend.
 Profile  G0ONH 19/06/18 buyer positive easy deal,paid right away just what we need on hrd
 Profile  M5RIC 19/06/18 buyer positive Very fast payment and good communication all the way. Great buyer.
 Profile  g4FEQ 21/04/18 buyer positive A real gentleman, very trustworthy. No hesitation in dealing with Jason again.
 Profile  2E0DCP 07/01/17 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with excellent
Communication a credit to HRD and
The hobby would definitely recommend thanks
 Profile  G4MJA 13/12/16 buyer positive Immaculate item, even better than described. An 'old school' honest & trustworthy amateur. I have no hesitation in recommending any buyer or seller. Many thanks Jason.
 Profile  G4NRT 14/09/16 buyer positive Top man. Very patient when the courier messed up! I would have no hesitation in dealing with Jason again! 73