ScorePositive Feedback
12 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
12 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0DKR 12/04/24 trade positive Another flawless deal with Gareth as always true gentleman very greatful again ..
 Profile  gm6tvr 16/09/23 buyer positive Met Gareth personally to do an exchange deal, absolute top man and quality kit, not only honest, but has a terrific sense of humour. Was also introduced to his friend John and we could have talked for hours, well, I know that I could have, hope I didn't bore you both (too much)!!! Super to meet up with you both, many thanks for the deal, enjoy the fine kit and take care, pleasure was mine.
 Profile  M0DKR 14/07/22 buyer positive As always Gareth paid on the nail a true gent
very greatful again..
 Profile  M0DKR 08/03/22 trade positive Great trade as always as described if not better Gareth always straight forward to deal with no fuss a Gent...
 Profile  G4NYC 26/01/22 seller positive Item arrived quickly and safely. Nice to deal with.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  M0DKR 22/01/22 trade positive As always easy trade great coms Gareth always describes equipment honistly ,trade or buy with confidence a gent as always ..
 Profile  M0EPV 09/12/21 trade positive Good trade with Gareth by post no messing about. Hopefully will deal again 100% Thanks
 Profile  M0DKR 17/10/21 trade positive Another great trade with Gareth always as described ..
 Profile  M0DKR 05/10/21 trade positive Thanks Gareth another great trade as described thanks again as always stress free always spot on as usual .
 Profile  M0DKR 30/09/21 trade positive Always brilliant clean gear from Gareth loads of deals everytime hassel free genuine falla you can always buy,trade in full confidence ..
 Profile  G1XGM 27/09/21 trade positive Thanks for a smooth shop.
 Profile  jonah2020 27/09/21 buyer positive garath came and collected item no messing about,genuine guy would deal again in the future cheers.