ScorePositive Feedback
46 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
46 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M3JIE 24/10/23 buyer positive Such A nice guy,would definately deal with Frank again,gave me loads of information on the radio and well and truly went out of his way to do so,nice meeting you Frank.A1++
 Profile  G0HIJ 02/09/22 buyer positive Thanks Frank for a great item and for the quick postage. Regards Wayne G0HIJ
 Profile  M5DZH 14/08/21 trade positive Always a pleasure great Comms thanks again 73.
 Profile  quadking 15/05/21 trade positive Hello, Meet Frank today he gave me CGC-2000 atu foc just the petrol money, realy nice guy, one of the good guys aaaa+
TNX Frank 73.
 Profile  2E0HVD 03/05/21 seller positive Thanks frank. Top deal
 Profile  M0OEG 31/03/21 seller positive nice to meet frank bought hi rpg node from him exactly as described.. cheers mate
 Profile  M0CUU 16/10/20 seller positive paid immediately, thank you Frank +++
 Profile  M0RFU 20/07/20 buyer positive Brilliant transaction, Frank dropped off the radio at my house within an hour or so of me paying. Thank you very much.
 Profile  G0UBX 02/06/20 buyer positive Great to deal with thanks. Would deal with again.
 Profile  g3xfa 07/05/20 buyer positive Thank you . Quick payer.
 Profile  g3rcq 12/01/19 buyer positive Thanks Frank for a GREAT DEAL - IC-7300 as described and delivered very fast - thoroughly recommended and a great guy to deal with - 73 Dave g3rcq RCQ Comms Ltd
 Profile  M0GMA 08/12/18 seller positive Frank is a very nice guy to deal with I have known him for many years and always found him very honest and trustworthy anything he sells is always perfectly described and in good working order I would recommend Frank to everyone
And would buy from him without any doubt
A very well trusted member of HRD.
 Profile  M0TNA 11/11/18 buyer positive Bought a Yaesu FT1XDE which was exactly as described, excellent communications and kept me updated with a tracking number and regular comms. A pleasure to deal with. Thankyou
 Profile  Sangoma 12/01/18 seller positive Another smooth transaction, great comms, packed well and posted quickly, items as described. Would deal again anytime. Thanks
 Profile  M0GMA 31/12/17 seller positive Once again another great deal from Frank
Item was just as described.well packed and Frank took the time to meet up with me again another nice friendly exchange of banter .Frank is very trustworthy and a good HRD member
I would recommend Frank to everyone.
10/10
 Profile  Sangoma 22/05/17 seller positive Very nice to meet you, enjoyed the chat.
Great transaction, very helpful, radio great, thanks very much.
 Profile  g4ylb 11/05/17 seller positive Great to meet Frank made me welcome, programmed the dv-mega for me, a credit to hrd thanks!
 Profile  terrym0tfs 22/01/17 trade positive Great radio, Great guy, hope to do business with Frank again.
 Profile  M0GMA 26/06/16 buyer positive Frank purchased Item and as usual new exactly
what he wanted. Paid the asking price with no quibbles. It is always a great pleasure to meet up with Frank and a very well thought of person on HRD.I would recommend Frank to any one. I find him 10/10.
 Profile  G6PRB 06/02/16 buyer positive Frank purchased a microphone from me. Paid by BT up front. Easy sale. Thank you very much !
 Profile  g4ylb 21/01/16 seller positive Everything as described phone like new top guy
 Profile  G8JIT 30/12/15 seller positive Chuffed with toy Frank - got it sussed reasonably quickly. Frank's a trustworthy and reliable member of HRD.
 Profile  GM4FAU 16/09/14 buyer positive Nice guy and transaction was very smooth. Communication was great and transceiver was as decribed. Many thanks, Frank.
 Profile  G0DKL 29/08/14 seller positive Samsung tab 3 great piece of kit will deal with Frank anytime cheers
 Profile  G0BHD 18/01/14 seller positive Frank is as good as his word, can't say fairer than that! Thanks for smooth transaction Frank!
 Profile  Dazzadaz 09/01/14 trade positive smooth exchange, top guy 100%
 Profile  M0dsr 15/12/12 buyer positive good nice chap
 Profile  G0LZX 16/11/12 buyer positive Excellent frank, what can I say? Absolutely genuine guy, was a pleasure to meet and deal with, thank you
 Profile  m6dkl 02/10/11 seller positive First class gentleman frank is !!!! Its a pleasure to deal with him every time! Thanks for the pole and switch box mate I will call over for a brew when you got abit of time spare :)
 Profile  M0GMA 23/09/11 seller positive Frank well if he's got it up for sale its got to be good.He's a great guy, nice to meet up with
tell's it like it is.
well priced good instruction
would deal anytime with him
A guy you can trust .
 Profile  G0UEX 25/07/11 seller positive More good feedback for a good guy. :)
 Profile  m6dkl 20/07/11 buyer positive Frank is a top guy and its a pleasure every time I deal with him !!! He even brought the items to my qth I highly recomend him!! Nice one frank mate :)
 Profile  G8JIT 09/07/11 trade positive Nice to see ya again Frank, another one of the site's most trusted chaps. Always happy with Frank's dealings. If I call him a gentleman he will get big headed, but why not he isa gent.
 Profile  G0UEX 09/07/11 seller positive Dealt with Frank a few times and always a pleasure.
 Profile  M0CSN 12/07/10 buyer positive Top fella to deal with is frank, says he wants it, buys it no hassle .highly recommended chap :)
cheers john
 Profile  M0PTT 11/04/10 buyer positive Frank is a great guy no hassle sale would deal anytime.
 Profile  2E0RDO 11/10/09 seller positive What a great guy, nice to meet you Frank. true to his word, genuine 100% no hassle deal.trustworthy, collected radio at the time arranged excellent comms.
Would deal anytime in the future with Frank.
Highly Recommended.
 Profile  M0GMQ 21/09/09 seller positive really nice guy to deal with radio gear is top quality would deal with again
 Profile  G8JIT 19/09/09 seller positive Nice meeting you Frank, pleased with purchase...Recommended highly.
 Profile  2E0BTX 07/09/09 seller positive thanks for the sale of the ft7800 and the kind words to get me through my novice and intermidate exams credit to hrd
 Profile  m0vey 24/08/09 seller positive Frank is a true Gent & True to his word. Many thanks for the FREE footswitch. Regards, Phil. m0vey .