ScorePositive Feedback
16 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
16 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  m0icj 04/11/16 seller positive Great deal and easy transaction. Highly recommended...
 Profile  G0rkl 29/06/16 buyer positive nice to meet you joe, a well worth a 200 mile round trip for a nice clean radio
 Profile  M0IMM 26/06/16 trade positive Make thanks for an effortless trade Joe....enjoyed the chat!
 Profile  M0HJO 26/07/15 seller positive Another deal with Joe, this time I bought the item, first class, thanks again Joe.
 Profile  G7OFR 17/07/15 seller positive A real gentleman. Great to meet you Joe and hope to work on air.
Cheers for a great deal Thank you
 Profile  M0HJO 11/06/15 trade positive Another great deal with Joe, both drove a long way, deal done, no problem at all. It was also great to see Joe again, thanks mate.
 Profile  M0GLP 02/12/13 seller positive great deal good guy to deal with tks joe
 Profile  M0WMX 02/11/13 buyer positive Top fella.
 Profile  G0LZX 06/09/13 trade positive Cheers joe, lovely to meet u in stoke, flex 3000 is great, enjoy the ft-1000 :) , Ricky
 Profile  2E1MPC 03/05/13 seller positive travelled to nottingham to meet Joe , A genuine guy , He sold me some very good radio gear well worth the 100 mile round trip a shame i couldnt stop longer , the amp alone was worth the journey Thanks joe I would recommend this member because , 1, he described honestly the radio. and 2, the communicated well prior to the deal
 Profile  g4FEQ 06/02/13 seller positive Another great deal, highly recemmended.
 Profile  essb 28/01/13 buyer positive hi jo great radio extremely pleased great honest guy to meet highly recommend to any one thanxs again jo all the best william
 Profile  g4FEQ 15/01/13 seller positive An honest man, good deal, exactely as stated on the advert, highly recommended.
 Profile  M0HJO 29/11/12 seller positive Great deal again with Joe, no problems at all.
 Profile  M0HJO 27/11/12 trade positive We both drove for two & half hours to complete the deal, top man! Very happy and would deal again anytime.