ScorePositive Feedback
68 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
68 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  MW0MWV 14/06/11 buyer positive Speedy delivery item as described.
Would not hesitate to buy again.
 Profile  MM0XXW 01/11/11 buyer positive Super transaction as you would expect from Lee, thanks again.
 Profile  m3xkm 04/12/09 buyer positive great person to deal with,well recomded.
 Profile  M3XIE 18/05/13 buyer positive Pleasure to meet you and deal with you today lee what a gentleman thank you Dave
 Profile  M1VHT 13/08/14 buyer positive Excellent fella to deal with ,good comms rapid payment THANK YOU
 Profile  M1BAZ 08/05/13 buyer positive Lee is a good guy to deal with. Prompt communication and turned up at the meet point on time. I'd happily deal with him again.
 Profile  m0zag 09/03/15 buyer positive Fantastic radio lee
 Profile  M0WYZ 19/12/15 buyer positive Never had anything off lee which has had issues .
 Profile  M0KCM 07/03/12 buyer positive From initial contact to cash in my hand was less than one hour. If that's not a perfect transaction, I don't know what is. Many Thanks !
 Profile  m0jdp 27/09/14 buyer positive great deal thanks Lee even delivered it to the door
thanks again
John M0JDP
 Profile  M0IMT 07/09/11 buyer positive Two fantastic radios, both are in mint condition, exactly as described, Lee is as honest as the day is long and only ever sells quality equipment, thoroughly recommended!
 Profile  M0HIO 13/10/12 buyer positive great guy atu as described would deal again cheers lee
 Profile  G6OUI 08/01/10 buyer positive Excellent .Exactly as described and a pleasure to do a deal with.
 Profile  g4wjj 25/02/15 buyer positive Good deal, quick delivery, very pleased de G4WJJ
 Profile  g0vuh 22/10/12 buyer positive Top buyer great to do bussiness with, nice to meet you pal
 Profile  G0ONH 20/06/13 buyer positive Met lee great lad easy to deal with upfront and honest
 Profile  G0AYD 27/07/17 buyer positive what a cracking guy to deal with
the radio is in mint condition.
lee is a credit to our hobby and HRD.
thanks lee the radios brilliant
Regards Dave G0AYD.
 Profile  G0ASI 19/02/12 buyer positive very good buyer, great communication, does what he says, would deal with again. thanks lee.
 Profile  dxm0gre 01/08/19 buyer positive radio is great/driver board fault sorted many thanks/ honest and straight person I recommend to all. Thanks again kind regards Bill
 Profile  clive 03/07/16 buyer positive An nice easy deal.
No messing about.
No problems with Lee, a good honest guy. A credit to HRD.