ScorePositive Feedback
67 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
67 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  jhzgto 29/10/17 trade positive Great guy to deal with, let me visit on a sunday morning, worked aroud my timing. Radio exactly as described. Very pleased, thanks Lee :)
 Profile  2E0DCP 23/01/17 trade positive Lee is a great guy to deal with no messing credit to the hobby and HRD
Thanks
 Profile  PaulGB 21/04/15 trade positive Lee spent time showing the Flex radio and rest of equipment, cant fault him spot on deal. Tnx
 Profile  essb 05/10/14 trade positive tnx lee ,, all working good top man
 Profile  M0GLP 05/07/13 trade positive Nice chap to deal with great mic AAA +++ LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT DEAL
 Profile  vick 06/01/13 trade positive nice one lee we should get lashed one night in the masons with the ladys later buddy
 Profile  Andrew 27/12/11 trade positive Excellent genuine guy. No hassle genuine deal. Thanks again Lee good to meet you again. All the best for 2012
 Profile  2E1MPC 30/11/11 trade positive thanks for the amps lee very pleased
 Profile  ron69 17/11/11 trade positive Another smooth deal with Lee today. Nice to meet again and thanks. Would deal anytime with this gentleman.
 Profile  towers2009 02/09/11 trade positive Lee is top notch, no c**p, exactly as described item, I would have no hesitation in dealing with him again.
 Profile  g4wjj 23/07/11 trade positive was supposed to be positive hi hi 73 de G4WJJ
 Profile  bambam 10/06/11 trade positive Lee is top notch, no c**p, exactly as described item, I would have no hesitation in dealing with him again.
 Profile  ron69 08/05/11 trade positive Nice to meet you today Lee and thanks for the deal. Would deal again no problem. Ron g3xov
 Profile  G0UEX 03/09/10 trade positive Nice and easy to deal with. Would deal with again no problem. Mick
 Profile  2E1MPC 21/07/10 trade positive ANOTHER GREAT DEAL WITH LEE , ALWAYS GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP YOU WITH A DEAL
 Profile  vick 25/04/10 trade positive cheers lee yet another easy deal top man
 Profile  M0gib 21/02/10 trade positive Great coms, 100% great guy, arrived on time
at the agreed meeting place, no hassle deal
would deal with again
 Profile  2E1MPC 23/01/10 trade positive usual smoth deal wth lee
 Profile  2E1MPC 11/01/10 trade positive WAS PUNCTUAL TO ARRIVE AT MY HOUSE AFTER A FAIR DRIVE ,, KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTED , A KNOWLEDGABLE GUY , HOPE TO DEAL AGAIN
 Profile  jj21 04/12/09 trade positive Goods as described,excellent guy to deal with,
Many Thanks
 Profile  2E1MPC 02/12/09 trade positive Have traded with lee for a long time on other sites ,, punctual, and honest guy , Items always as he describes , never had a duff item ,,,