ScorePositive Feedback
38 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
38 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2E0MVK 01/07/09 trade positive Done a few deals with Dave and everything always spot on.Great genuine guy too deal with.
 Profile  G8JIT 01/09/09 trade positive Thanks Dave, deal done, no fuss, good trustworthy chap.
 Profile  NYDX 04/09/09 seller positive top bloke,all good tnx dave
 Profile  M6PNA 06/10/09 buyer positive Great comms. Very pleased with deal. All good. Thanks.
 Profile  M0GMQ 18/10/09 seller positive great guy to deal with collected and paid cash would highly recomend cheers m0gmq paul
 Profile  m0rcj 09/12/09 trade positive Dealt with Dave a couple of times and would not hesitate to deal with him again..top bloke,cheers Dave....Reg.
 Profile  guzzalee 12/12/09 seller positive brought and sold with dave sound bloke
 Profile  m1eac 06/03/10 trade positive Delt with Dave a couple of times hes a nice chap and great to deal with!
 Profile  2E0MVK 27/03/10 seller positive Bought another radio off Dave hes a great guy to deal with and a nice genuine person.Highly Recommended.
 Profile  M1VHT 27/04/10 buyer positive Honest genuine buyer no problems and hassle free deal
would deal again in an instant thanks Dave
 Profile  g7glt 14/10/10 trade positive i dealt with dave and found him an excelent bloke to deal with nothing a problem better than major ham radio shops to deal whith top dog cheers dave
 Profile  G4YJS 20/10/10 trade positive Dear Dave.....Thanks very much for the swap.The FT227 ZD is superb.Loads up a treat on the 1/2 size G5RV.Very nice to have met you look forward to ''swapping''loads more gear.73 Barrie g4yjs.
Cheers and thanks to the lads for use of your site.
 Profile  MM0BFF 21/10/10 buyer positive Did everything he said, radio as described, would use again without hesitation, trusted HRD member!
 Profile  2E0MVK 09/11/10 trade positive Arranged a deal with Dave and he traded some good clean equipment and Im very happy with the deal.A true gent and very honest also a credit too HRD.
 Profile  G0UAZ 28/11/10 seller positive No issues buying from Dave, would happily do so in the future. thanks
 Profile  G8JIT 05/12/10 seller positive Happy with the gear I bought from Dave, no rubbish, no bullshit, just a credit to HRD.
 Profile  2E0MVK 12/12/10 trade positive Traded radios with Dave and once again received 1st class equipment as always.
 Profile  G8JIT 14/02/11 trade positive Always depend on Dave for a straightforward transaction, and a great host, with a warm welcome. Ta Dave (again)
 Profile  paul 18/02/11 buyer positive dave is a excellent person to deal with will deal with him anytime recommended
 Profile  Zen Navigator 15/10/11 trade positive Thanks for the deal, very pleased with the FT726R.
 Profile  paul 22/10/11 trade positive nice to meet u dave and equipment great mate thanks will deal anytime
 Profile  M0YBC 12/11/11 trade positive Excellent bloke to deal with a pleasure and makes a good cuppa too !!! thanks dave
 Profile  2E0OFF 03/12/11 trade positive great to meet you dave straight forward easy deal great comms .. would recomend to anyone .. cheers again rob
 Profile  2E0BTX 04/12/11 seller positive Thanks Dave pleasure to meet you and see your shack
all the best Pete
 Profile  bonehead 15/01/12 trade positive what a top guy.
took my FL2100z amp for a nice tidy IC-736.
welcoming, trusting, and trustworthy.
100% recommended.
cheers Dave!
 Profile  2E1BCF 18/01/12 trade positive nice meeting and doing a deal with you Dave you must have been up very early to get to my home in South Stanley,County Durham before 9am,from Bolton,lovely ten tec hf radio in exchange for my yaesu ft 902 line up,a true gentleman and would recommend buying and swapping from him Joanne Alice 2e1 bcf
 Profile  M0YBC 21/01/12 trade positive Thanks Dave always a pleasure great deal as ever ... thanks again
 Profile  G0UAZ 27/01/12 buyer positive No messing with Dave, decided, paid and collected within 3 hours. Just how it should be. Thanks :)
 Profile  M0YBC 07/02/12 trade positive Another perfect deal thank you Dave a true guy and fantastic to deal with
 Profile  M0TMC 21/02/12 buyer positive dave is a great bloke to deal with and very friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend & would certainly deal again!
thanks alot dave.
 Profile  M0IMT 06/03/12 seller positive Purchased an icom SM-10 from Dave, received in immaculate condition with fast delivery and perfectly packaged, I would not hesitate to buy from Dave again, many thanks.
 Profile  G0ONH 29/06/12 seller positive smashing guy great deal thanks dave
 Profile  AOK1 15/10/12 buyer positive Thanks for the radio Dave.

The Condition was described as new and it was exactly that. Would happily buy from Dave again and recommend to others.
 Profile  G0HIJ 05/01/13 buyer positive Thanks Dave for a trouble free transaction.73 Wayne
 Profile  2E0HVD 20/01/13 trade positive Easy transaction, fantastic deal thanks Dave