ScorePositive Feedback
11 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
11 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M1VHT 15/12/19 seller positive Excellent item at a great price, top fella, honest & reliable.
Thanks Keith M1VHT
 Profile  GW8JLY 01/12/19 seller positive Thanks Peter for an easy and pleasent transacation. It was a real pleasure to do business with you. I can fully recommend this seller.
 Profile  M1CMR 16/11/19 buyer positive Peter is a credit to HRD smooth easy transaction met when we said and great comms all the way. I am highly recommending Peter to all members on site. Thank you.

Bryan.............
 Profile  M0ZMX 16/11/19 seller positive Thank you Peter for a smooth and trouble free
Transaction. Excellent comms, and a really nice guy to meet. Item as described.
Recommended 100%. Mark (m0zmx)
 Profile  EI2FG 20/09/19 seller positive MK2 received promptly in good condition and working.
Good seller with efficient communications.
Recommended.
John
EI2FG
 Profile  2E0VBD 27/05/18 seller positive Item well packed and with quick delivery its now up and running A1 thanks Peter and thanks HRD for the site
 Profile  M6AIU 03/05/18 seller positive Great deal - hassle free transaction, item well wrapped. Thanks Peter!
 Profile  2e0tck 11/10/16 seller positive Purchased a me2t transverter, as described, lovely condition, very well packed and turned up nice and quick, top seller.

Cheers Paul 2e0tck
 Profile  2E0VBD 16/07/14 seller positive Key arrived well packed like new condition, coms with Peter and help received with product second to none, all in all the best dealing I have ever had on the internet Thanks again Rob Thankyou HRD keep up the good work
 Profile  G4YY 24/04/14 buyer positive POWER SUPPLY IN A1 CONDITION WOULD DEAL WITH AGAIN MANY THANKS
 Profile  m0rcj 18/02/14 seller positive Receiver arrived in good time and condition as described.Good comms and fast delivery.
I'm happy to have dealt with Peter...Thank you.