PositiveNeutralNegative
15 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  jock51 15/04/24 seller positive realy good deal with ian
fast postage and good comms throughout
 Profile  gm1zvj 24/01/24 buyer positive Top guy to deal with. Instant no hassle payment and good communication. Thanks Ian .
John - Gm1zvj
 Profile  M3XIE 01/08/19 trade positive Thank you Ian for such a easy exchange item arrived first thing this morning well packed and works as it should would haveno problem dealing with Ian again thank you Dave.
 Profile  M0VHC 16/04/19 buyer positive First class to deal with, a credit to this site
 Profile  G0WZB 19/05/17 buyer positive Yet another easy deal with Ian, Credit to HRD many Thanks
 Profile  G0WZB 01/04/17 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with, Many Thanks.
 Profile  m0vey 12/05/16 seller positive Great Buyer, Good Comms, Fast Payment, Easy Transaction. A+++
 Profile  2I0FNN 23/06/15 trade positive Top Bloke So very Helpful, Highly Recommended,Thanks Ian
73s DE Damien 2I0FNN
 Profile  quadking 09/06/15 seller positive Thanks for easy transaction a real pleasure to deal with .always glad to leave positive feeback for first time,hope its one of many to come.
 Profile  MM0XXW 19/05/15 trade positive Item in tip-top condition as described and delivered promptly in a bomb-proof package, many thanks Ian!
 Profile  2E0WZD 29/10/14 seller positive I posted a wanted add tuesday morning an hour or so later Ian replied via PM, we exchanged details and I paid him using PP, he sent the item the same day and I received it the next day, the item was immaculate like brand new, Absolutely top bloke A++++++
 Profile  G4IAL 23/07/14 buyer positive A nice straightforward transaction.
Very prompt payment and a pleasure to do business with.
Enjoy the lead Ian
 Profile  2E0BTX 26/06/14 seller positive Cheers Ian for trouble free transaction
 Profile  2e0msd 22/07/12 trade positive very happy to recommend ian.paid very promptly and even rang to let me know the mic had arrived.thanks.