ScorePositive Feedback
73 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
73 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  bigguy 29/02/24 seller positive fantastic to deal with great comms many thanks
 Profile  G0WYD 28/12/23 buyer positive Top man as always, asked the question and sorted it as soon as.thank you, 5*****
 Profile  MM0TFU 21/08/23 seller positive Geoff is great to deal with. The items were in great condition and were posted out quickly. Thanks for another hassle free transaction mate. 73.
 Profile  GW6RRL 15/08/23 seller positive Geoff is a great seller, prompt replies and item well packaged and quickly dispatched. Condition of radio is superb for a 30 yr old item.
 Profile  M0TNX 03/02/23 seller positive Excellent goods, speedy postage and brilliant comms, no messing about.
 Profile  g1tai 22/07/22 seller positive I bought from Geoff before and as usual comms and delivery cannot be faulted. Item as described, as I expected it would be.
Thanks.
 Profile  m0rcj 27/05/22 seller positive Sorry, the above gentleman is Geoff, not John.
 Profile  m0rcj 27/05/22 seller positive What can i say that's not already been said about Geoff, item as described and some, very fast delivery and well packaged with excellent comms.
Thank you John you're a credit to HRD!
 Profile  2E0EUF 18/02/22 seller positive Excellent transaction, a real Gent, a credit to Ham Radio
 Profile  G0FQN 15/12/21 seller positive Smashing smooth transaction with good comms and very well packed. thank you Geoff, 73.
 Profile  G7UFO 10/10/21 seller positive Smooth transaction, comms and delivery! Cheers Geoff.
 Profile  g1tai 06/10/21 seller positive Nice and quick deal. Fast delivery and good communications. Thanks Geoff.
 Profile  G6OPV 05/10/21 seller positive Very pleased with the item I bought from Geoff which was in excellent condition and very fast delivery. Thanks Geoff....
 Profile  g4FEQ 15/09/21 trade positive Perfect and extremely packed with really fast delivery. Thanks Geoff.
 Profile  dxm0gre 07/09/21 buyer positive Geoff is a first class person to deal with.recommend to all fast del. excellent item thanks Geoff
 Profile  G0TQN 15/06/21 seller positive Fast delivery and exactly as described thankyou.
 Profile  M0NOM 15/06/21 buyer positive All good many thanks!
 Profile  G0WYD 26/04/21 seller positive Cheers Geoff, as always a great deal, than you and regards to Dave’s family, sad times but glad to help.

Bob.
 Profile  Sangoma 15/04/21 seller positive Must be the fastest delivery I have had on here :)
Thanks for the great transaction, very pleased.
 Profile  Sangoma 15/03/21 buyer positive No messing, great comms, very quick payment, pleasure to deal with, thanks
 Profile  G4NYC 11/03/21 seller positive Excellent service again.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  G0HIJ 06/10/20 buyer positive Excellent service from Geoff, highly recommended 73 Wayne
 Profile  MI0YCK 05/08/20 buyer positive perfect easy sale and radio immaculate well packed
 Profile  Bernieg4hwa 22/07/20 buyer positive Great to deal with many thanks Geoff
 Profile  2E0IWX  07/04/20 seller positive Absolute pleasure to deal with, very smooth deal and super fast delivery. Item very good value for money. A+++
 Profile  G0AYD 17/02/20 buyer positive Highly recommend Geoff to all on hrd
a true gentleman great communication.
an amatuer you can trust 100%.
Dave G0AYD.
 Profile  M0GMA 10/02/20 seller positive Good Communications,
item arrived as promised.
very well packed.
no problems would recommend to everyone.
 Profile  M0PJX 07/02/20 trade positive Superb deal thanks again.Don
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 07/02/20 seller positive Great service, great items. Thank you
 Profile  2e0mow 03/02/20 seller positive Thanks Geoff as desribed and very fast post ....thank you
 Profile  g7ena 30/01/20 buyer positive Smooth transaction and everything as described.
Great comms and fast delivery A+++
 Profile  M1VHT 28/01/20 seller positive excellent item quick dispatch & good communications 5*
 Profile  Rum 27/01/20 seller positive Easy to deal with and sent very quickly, thanks
 Profile  James 09/10/19 trade positive Thank you Geoff a pleasure to buy from you
Item and cables are as new.
thanks again
Caithness Amateur Radio MM0HDW/MS0FNR
 Profile  M0UGA 11/09/19 trade positive Thanks Geoff. Perfect in every way, you are a true gentleman! 73
 Profile  G8MCZ 10/03/19 buyer positive Many thanks Geoff. Radio recieved Well Packed and Working fine ~ Regards Ken.
 Profile  G0WYD 10/01/19 buyer positive Geoff is a top man to deal with, asks pays and the comms are spot on, simple, bob.
 Profile  MM0TFU 29/11/18 seller positive Geoff is great to deal with. The item was just as described and he posted it out to me very quickly. Would definitely recommend. Thanks and 73, Iain.
 Profile  G8VR 28/11/18 seller positive Great packing and arrived quickly. Would def recommend to deal with A++++
 Profile  M0PJX 28/11/18 trade positive Great chap as described super coms well packed recommended
 Profile  G8KJI 03/10/18 buyer positive Geoff. Absolutely superb - a real gentleman and credit to the hobby, kept well informed throughout and product is exactly as described. Thank you!
 Profile  yamfan 28/09/18 buyer positive Item as described, and received as quickly as promised
 Profile  2I0FNN 23/06/18 trade positive Great to deal with you Geoff, you are a credit to HRD i hope we meet again on the forum, Highly Recommended Member, Take Care & Thanks for Everything.

Damien.
 Profile  2e0msd 21/05/18 trade positive Great to meet Geoff,completely genuine guy. Very pleased with the radio. Thanks!!
 Profile  G0ONH 17/05/18 seller positive up and working geoff,many thanks very fast delivery,easy transaction
 Profile  M0JWD 15/05/18 buyer positive Very quick transaction. Dispatched the next morning. Many thanks Geoff
 Profile  drewbhoy1 09/05/18 seller positive Great condition ,fast delivery and would deal with Geoff anytime . Was a pleasure Drew
 Profile  G0SQI 21/04/18 buyer positive A Pleasure to deal with Thx A++ Mate

cheers Nigel
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 06/04/18 seller positive Geoff was great to deal. Recommended.
 Profile  EI2HW 09/03/18 trade positive Thank you Geoff 100% pleasure to deal with you de John EI2HW.
 Profile  g4FEQ 02/02/18 seller positive Exactly as advertised, quick delivery and great communications. Highly recommended.
 Profile  Sangoma 06/12/17 seller positive Easy to deal with and sent very quickly, thanks
 Profile  G4NYC 04/12/17 seller positive No problems. exactly as described.
Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  M0EPV 29/11/17 buyer positive All good would buy from Geoff Again first class
 Profile  GW8JLY 21/09/17 buyer positive A brilliant radio in very nice cosmetic condition and perfect working order. Sold by a very helpful and honest person. Thank you Geoff. A +++++
 Profile  G0WYD 31/08/17 buyer positive Thank you Sir, you are also a true Amateur respectful and honest 5 STARS...TNX..Bob.
 Profile  F4VPC 07/07/17 buyer positive Dealing with Geoff was a real pleasure, no hassles and excellent comms - a real gent and a credit to the site. Many thanks and best 73 Kelvin
 Profile  Sangoma 13/06/17 seller positive Very helpful, great comms and superfast delivery, thanks very much.
Highly recommended.
 Profile  M0HJO 10/02/17 seller positive Great deal with Geoff, no problems at all. Real nice & friendly. Deal anytime.
 Profile  G4NRT 04/02/17 buyer positive Excellent comms and instant payment. I'd gladly deal with Geoff again! Tnx OM!!
 Profile  G1AJI 31/01/17 trade positive Many Thanks for the FL110
Well packed and promptly delivered.
All excellent, thank you.
 Profile  G1AJI 31/01/17 trade positive Many Thanks for the FT7
Well packed and promptly delivered.
All excellent
 Profile  G4HTZ 30/01/17 buyer positive Instant payment from Geoff ...recommended to deal with .
 Profile  M0JRC 02/08/16 trade positive Ft-991, very helpful with pre-sales queries, radio arrived next day, exactly as described.

Thanks very much :)
 Profile  M6DBC 02/11/14 trade positive Fantastic guy,got a great deal on a beam.amazed when it arrived and was brand new.communication 100%
Excellent seller
 Profile  Sangoma 24/04/14 seller positive Excellent condition, better than I hoped for, quick delivery and great comms. Very nice transaction, thanks
 Profile  2W0JMK 07/04/13 seller positive Geoff was a pleasure to deal with and the packaging was very good (boom proof).
 Profile  G7OFR 08/12/12 seller positive A great guy to deal with. I was delighted with my deal, it was accurately described, clean and came really well packaged. I'd be 100% confident to do business with this guy again and again. Definitely one of the best!
 Profile  G0CXJ 22/07/11 buyer positive Item was in better condition than described so very pleased. the price was a very realistic one and therefore I am very happy. A decent guy to deal with with good comms and very helpful. Thanks Alan de G0CXJ
 Profile  M0HJO 10/07/11 seller positive Top deal, paid cash, could not be better. Very nice to meet up, would deal anytime.
 Profile  G7BZD 20/06/11 seller positive Good comms...
As advertised, many thanks.
 Profile  m1cwv 02/07/10 buyer positive Item better then described and very well packaged 100% Thank you.