ScorePositive Feedback
18 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
18 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  quadking 16/02/22 seller positive Had Chris call today. bought a couple of items off me, payedf for them in cash, alwasy a pleasure ot see him
hope you enjoy them. Terry 73.
 Profile  G8VR 27/03/19 buyer positive Very happy with mic and we def buy from again.
 Profile  g7hsa 09/03/19 seller positive The item was as described. Arrived promptly and very well packed. Would deal with this person again. Thank you Chris.
 Profile  2E0IEN 30/03/17 seller positive Thanks For the easy transaction Chris, ATAS as described and working Great 73 de Craig
 Profile  M0GMA 03/03/17 seller positive Met up with Chris what a nice guy his equipment was just as described he showed it working as it should be. Chris is one of the really trusted radio hams he tell s you like it is. I would recommend
Chris to any one his gear well worth the effort to get it. He is a credit to HRD I would buy again with out hesitation from Chris......
 Profile  M0GMQ 24/03/14 buyer positive great guy to deal with would deal with again would recommend to anyone
 Profile  g0wre 12/01/14 buyer positive Great Transaction the way it should be top bloke cheers Chris.
 Profile  G0UAZ 15/09/13 buyer positive Top man Chris. Easy and simple to deal with, no messing about, just how its should be. Cheers pal :)
 Profile  M6SPW 06/03/12 seller positive Thanks for the filter Chris,at my door in under a day,many thanks,Shaun :O)
 Profile  G0HIJ 14/01/12 buyer positive Nice to me you Chris thanks again.
 Profile  m6dkl 14/10/11 trade positive Cheers chris atu is mint :).top fella
 Profile  NYDX 29/01/11 trade positive Chris is a top bloke,great comms,item as described,turned up on time..
All deals should be this easy !Good luck Pad
 Profile  M6SPW 29/12/10 seller positive Bought a Kenwood TS-180 HF set off Chris,real nice radio ,as described & working fantastic,just what i wanted,cheers mate & Happy New Year :O)
 Profile  G3KLN 07/12/10 seller positive Radio was in condition as described by Chris,he gave a demo and sent me away happy,a pleasure to deal with him.
 Profile  m0rcj 03/08/09 seller positive Found Chris to be a genuine honest person and easy going.Goods as described..recommended!