ScorePositive Feedback
35 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
35 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2E0SCM 10/07/17 trade positive All good on the headset thanks again Brian
 Profile  M0VXX 25/01/17 seller positive Brain went out his way to help me and get the item posted, great seller thanks again . Tristan
 Profile  GM1TGY 22/01/17 seller positive Top Deal from a real Gent. Cup of tea and a good blether, All The best Sir!!
 Profile  G8KJI 15/01/17 trade positive First class - smooth transaction - many thanks
 Profile  G0IUW 16/11/16 seller positive Smooth transaction..well recommended
 Profile  M0DNR 15/11/16 buyer positive A real pleasure to deal with item as described very happy would deal with again with out hesitation thank you Brian
 Profile  Sangoma 15/11/16 seller positive Very well packed, extremely quick delivery, fantastic deal, thanks
 Profile  2e0tck 06/11/16 seller positive Top seller highly recommend - cheers 2e0tck
 Profile  M0PIW 05/09/16 seller positive Superb - Brian was very helpful in getting the radio to me. No issues whatsoever and would happily deal again in the future. Thanks again!
 Profile  jonz 26/08/16 trade positive Superb Brian, great safe packaging 5*****
 Profile  gm0ogn 08/05/16 buyer positive A pleasure. Glad you're happy with the meter.
 Profile  Rum 13/10/15 seller positive Many thanks for the goo deal Brian.
Regards Rum
 Profile  M0RMO 16/08/15 buyer positive Brian was great buyer, bought the unit while he was out the country rather than faffing around, great communication throughout.
 Profile  g6wcw 27/07/15 trade positive great bloke good comms went very smooth with no problems at all would not hesitate to deal again thanks also very happy this end. cheers
 Profile  M0XXQ 24/04/15 buyer positive Top bloke to deal with 100%, great communication.
 Profile  G4CZK 23/04/15 buyer positive Brian responded to my "For sale" advert, and we ended up doing a swap deal - which was great. His communication was excellent, and very friendly. He posted his item promptly, and responded as soon as my item reached him. I was very happy with the deal we struck, and with the way it was conducted. Great to come across good old-fashioned integrity! Tony G4CZK
 Profile  M0VKX 24/11/14 buyer positive Good coms instant payment cheers Brian
 Profile  m0pkz 19/11/14 trade positive Top man. Always pleasure to do business with mans like Brian!
 Profile  M1VHT 16/10/14 seller positive Another great deal again prompt delivery excellent items
thank you M1VHT
 Profile  2E1MPC 15/10/14 seller positive sent me mic for 857 as arranged item arrived safe and well packaged fast despatch as well
 Profile  M1VHT 06/10/14 seller positive Excellent item at a great price.
hassle free deal no problems
thank you AAA+++
 Profile  G7NDS 13/06/14 buyer positive Top guy.
Fast efficient transaction.
Many thanks.
 Profile  2E0GBQ 29/08/13 seller positive more than happy with the radio and endless amount of extra,s i got in the deal Brian paid nearly twice the postage he quoted and still paid the extra great bloke would deal with again no bother.
 Profile  m1eev 15/05/13 seller positive First class buyer no messing around.
 Profile  G4IAL 03/04/13 seller positive Many thanks for a very quick and satisfactory deal.
 Profile  M0CSN 02/01/13 seller positive First class
Bought item on sunday before NYE and got it day after NYD.
Nice chap to buy from absolutely no issues.
Highly recommended by me.

Many thanks Brian
Regards John M0CSN
 Profile  2E0SCM 09/09/12 seller positive Thanks Brian good deal 73s
 Profile  M0VKX 08/04/12 trade positive Great bloke met as arranged a credit to hrd (never bought a coffee tho)
 Profile  MM0BFF 17/06/11 seller positive No hassle deal, fast payment, good comms A+++++