ScorePositive Feedback
10 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
10 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M1DRK 02/05/19 buyer positive Thank You Adrian for the trouble free sale.

Many Thanks

Andy
 Profile  G4OXD 15/03/19 seller positive Adrian is a pleaser to deal with new what he wanted paid straight away no messing. Would certainly deal again in the future
 Profile  mm1fas 26/10/18 seller positive Super fast postage, great item , great seller... many thanks..
 Profile  G0ASI 23/01/18 seller positive Adrian is great to deal with, great communication. Would not hesitate to recommend him.
 Profile  stalker-xx 06/05/16 trade positive Super guy easy to talk to and very fast shipping radio as described thank you very much
 Profile  G6TJC 27/04/16 seller positive Nice Smooth Transaction. A+++ would deal again without hesitation. Cheers Steve(G6TJC)
 Profile  2M0BEC 21/10/15 seller positive
 Profile  delta351 19/03/15 trade positive Sorry that should have been a Positive I forgot to click the dot.

Thank you very much!! perfect condition fast postage.
 Profile  delta351 19/03/15 buyer neutral Thank you very much!! perfect condition fast postage.
 Profile  G0WZB 17/04/14 buyer positive Bought the BHI inline module.
Better than described and an excellent service, Cheers mate hope to deal with you again in future/
G0WZB
 Profile  MM3PTS 22/03/11 buyer positive Ady is a man true to his word ,very swift payment and also great comms .I have no hesitation in recommending Ady and also I wish him all the best in future deals .Cheers mate and thanks again .