ScorePositive Feedback
20 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
20 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0THS 03/10/18 trade positive As always Tony nice to deal with again A++++++++++
 Profile  jock51 30/09/18 buyer positive Fast Payment, pleasure to deal with. would happily deal again.
 Profile  2M0BEC 21/06/18 seller positive Quick Delivery Would Buy From Again
 Profile  g7btp 07/06/18 buyer positive thanks tony. A1
 Profile  2E0RTE 11/05/18 seller positive Posted quickly, thanks for a nice swift deal. 73 Paul
 Profile  2E0PHX 18/04/18 buyer positive Good comms, doesn't mess about and pays straight away. Nice chap to deal with. Thanks!
 Profile  2E1GSN 03/01/18 buyer positive Thanks for a pleasant transaction,radio as described fast postage well wrapped.A credit to HRD & to the hobby.
 Profile  M0GMA 17/10/17 seller positive had a few long chats with tony about the gear he was selling we came to a very good arrangement and went over to see him from the Newark rally quite a trip I might add but very well worth the effort also met up with dave
we set the equipment up to see how it looked
I was very impressed with the knowledge tony had of the equipment 10/10 tony your a great guy so glad to have had the pleasure of meeting up with you .and hope you get the turbo vanes lol
 Profile  g0ihk 04/04/17 buyer positive Easy deal and item arrived next day. What more can I say!
 Profile  m0ajj 02/03/17 buyer positive excellent hrd member recommend thanks Paul
 Profile  M6GOX 07/02/17 buyer positive ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øøø•• E•X•C•E•L•L•E•N•T ••øøø¤º°`°º¤ø,
working spot on thamks
 Profile  G1XGM 30/01/17 buyer positive Nice Deal.
 Profile  G7SBK 23/01/17 seller positive Thanks for a smooth pain free sale.
I have no problems with this member,
Manual came fast, AAA+++
Thanks Tony.
 Profile  G0ONH 18/01/17 seller positive many thanks tony a pleasure to deal with you,the item a1 and delivery speedy,just whats required on here.
 Profile  M1PRO 18/01/17 buyer positive Tony was very patient with a error on my part. Excellent communications fast payment. Pleasure to do business with! Happy to deal with him again.....
 Profile  g7ena 26/10/16 buyer positive Good comms and a smooth transaction, many thanks Tony.
 Profile  M0NDT 18/10/16 seller positive Quick purchase. Arrived bang on time.
 Profile  m0rcj 16/06/16 buyer positive Top guy..fast payment good comms and no messing. Deal with Tony anytime. Thanks Tony enjoy the amp.
 Profile  M0ION 07/03/16 buyer positive Simple and easy transaction. Speedy payment. Good comms. Many thanks!
 Profile  G4NRT 06/03/16 buyer positive Excellent communication and a very nice chap to deal with! Thanks Tony. I'll happily deal again!!