ScorePositive Feedback
22 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
22 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2E0BWQ 03/02/11 seller positive Couldn't have wished for better. Many thanks Jon.
 Profile  2E0VBD 07/03/12 seller positive Good as advert sent double boxed quickly Thanks
 Profile  g7pan 01/03/12 seller positive Quick delivery ,great comms a pleasure to deal with, thanks.
 Profile  kroakie1 02/03/12 seller positive Good transaction, fast delivery and good communication.SWR Meter as described, well packed.
Many thanks
 Profile  M0GMA 01/03/12 seller positive John described the item as like new exactly as it arrived just like it came from a shop Good comms,and very well packed a pleasure to deal with you and i would recomend John to anyone.
i would have no hesitation in dealing with John again
all the best to you John...
 Profile  m0mda 26/11/12 seller positive Excellent transaction. Thanks very much. 73 de M0MDA
 Profile  mm0fmf 21/05/11 seller positive Very pleased buying from Jon. Item was better than described, very well packed and posted very quickly. I will be happy to deal with Jon again in the future without worry.
 Profile  MW3LSD 25/05/10 seller positive Very safely packed, swift postage and a very fair price all round. What more could you ask?