ScorePositive Feedback
17 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
17 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M3JIE 02/10/23 trade positive Paul is A nice guy to deal with,thanks again.
 Profile  G7BZD 14/05/20 seller positive Quick delivery, and all in good condition. Would deal with again anytime.
 Profile  quadking 16/06/18 buyer positive Top guy, nice to hear again been a long time,see you soon Terry.
 Profile  G0ONH 22/05/18 seller positive thanks for the deal paul,quite pleased all ok,regards baz
 Profile  TerryB 30/05/17 seller positive Good to deal with and most helpful, thanks Paul. Recommended HRD user. A+++
 Profile  G4NYC 04/02/17 buyer positive Nice to meet up with you Paul. Thank for prompt payment.

All the best .GERRY G4NYC.
 Profile  G0UNJ 14/01/14 buyer positive nice to meet you paul..the meter is excellent.thanks again
 Profile  M0IMM 08/09/13 seller positive Paul, many thanks for your time today, really enjoyed it! Picked up lots of tips too. Appreciate the fact you've not only helped me out, but a friend of yours too. Star man!!
 Profile  G0LZX 08/09/13 trade positive cheers paul for your help selling my amp, top man
 Profile  Radiohead 02/07/13 buyer positive Thanks for doing the deal with me Paul. Tower arrived safely last Tuesday. Many thanks!
 Profile  G0LZX 29/04/13 buyer positive Another satisfied customer, Wre is now qro, enjoy the amp mate
 Profile  g7pun 09/03/13 buyer positive Pertfect gent
Always a pleasure to talk and trade with
 Profile  M6AXF 14/12/12 seller positive thank you smooth sale nice to meet you :) ta mike
 Profile  m0zag 19/11/12 seller positive Excellent transaction and very smooth dea l paul.... 73 gary
 Profile  bonehead 12/08/12 buyer positive arrived as arranged, a real easy deal with a real nice guy.
cheers Paul, an absolute pleasure.
 Profile  M1VHT 10/03/12 seller positive One of the most genuine fellas i have ever met,honest true to his word and very helpfull
Thanks for the deal Paul DE Keith M1VHT
 Profile  G0UAZ 19/06/11 trade positive Paul came over and did a full morning here helping me to get my VHF & UHF antennas up. Top guy and many thanks :) . Very useful man to know, very knowledgable.