ScorePositive Feedback
43 94%
PositiveNeutralNegative
46 1 3

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G3VNH 07/02/23 trade positive Excellent service, item as new and well packed. No problem dealing with Jim.
 Profile  M0OVI 27/09/22 seller negative If you are not sure the equipment if fully functional, then please don't present it as it is.
I tried hardly to return then get a partial refund. He refused until I started to enquire with PayPal and get advice on a court case. A very difficult person. His replies were short, lacking courtesy, making assumptions, and missing clarity. it took dozens of emails and a couple of days to persuade him to have an open dialogue and accept evidence of malfunctions. Now left me a negative. Avoid!
 Profile  M0OVI 26/09/22 seller neutral "It's not the class of licence that the Amateur holds but the class of Amateur that holds the licence". Great signature,Jim, unfortunately it misled me to buy faulty equipment presented as fully functional and pay with PayPal for Friends and Family, dropping my safety net. I regret my buying experience wasn’t great this time. I am giving Jim a neutral feedback instead of negative because of the 20% refund we have hardly agreed in the end.
 Profile  stepa 24/09/22 buyer positive nice easy transaction paid up front great comms and his wife loves the wall paper cheers James will deal anytime A1 A1 A1
 Profile  2E0SCX 06/08/22 seller positive Jim is an excellent seller with great communication and promt delivery.I would highly recommend.Thanks again Jim
 Profile  gm0ogn 29/07/22 seller positive A real gent, reimbursed me for excess postage, thank Jim.
 Profile  M1TZR 02/07/22 seller positive Happy to deal with Jim in the future, good communication. Asset to the site.
 Profile  kbuxey 07/10/21 buyer positive Many thanks Jim, item better than described, delivery & service were 100%. smooth deal.
 Profile  clive 18/06/21 buyer positive Thanks for a nice easy deal. Look forward to our next.
Cheers
Clive
 Profile  g7pan 05/05/21 seller positive Great Comms and quick delivery, thanks Jim
 Profile  M0DKR 11/10/20 buyer positive fast payment gent to deal brilliant thanks again Jim..
 Profile  mi5lyn 10/10/20 seller negative this guy rip me of for £350 pounds for rig thats not working heres the add Post JRC JST-135

£350 + p&p or offers. he was told it was not putting power out on 14150 =20w 28500=7w i offer to pay half the price getting it fix he said he pay £20 pounds of it now u no well i do by time i post this rig there back time for fixing it ur looking at bill round £200 pounds he told me to sod off as for full refund post radio back to him to to sod of again
 Profile  G8VR 08/10/20 seller positive Top bloke and packed the item well. Good comms - wd def recommend and buy from again.
 Profile  M6LSJ 04/06/20 buyer positive Very nice to deal with very quick on payment.
Many thanks.
 Profile  2E0VRX 12/05/20 buyer positive A very pleasant transaction with plenty of coms , Jim is a top guy and very easy to deal with , wish everyone was so on the ball , many thanks ! Craig 73
 Profile  M0MTD 09/11/19 seller positive Nice to deal with Jim. Plenty of comms via HRD definitely deal again. Cheers Tony M0MTD
 Profile  M6JYB 01/10/19 buyer positive An absolute pleasure to trade with Jim.. Instant payment .. Many thanks .

Jason
 Profile  G4OXD 28/09/19 buyer positive Jim is a nice chap to deal with & hope to do so in the future.
 Profile  williemak27 31/08/19 buyer positive great to deal with would deal with jim again.
 Profile  M0GMA 05/06/17 seller positive item just as described.
and worked like you said it would .
met up with jim nice guy easy deal
even gave me a discount now thats got to be good nice to meet you jim.
scary dog though Mmmmm
 Profile  G0LZX 31/05/17 buyer positive Paid straight away, no messing, no haggling, great guy to deal with,

Thanks

Ricky
 Profile  gm0gtu 12/04/17 seller positive Thanks for the easy transaction Jim, and the kindness shown in bringing the antenna to the bus station to meet up.
 Profile  g0svh 17/09/16 seller positive cheers jim, a pleasant transaction, rgds ed
 Profile  popliver 29/06/16 buyer positive Smooth transaction with instant payment. Nice guy to deal with.
 Profile  G4OXD 29/06/16 seller positive Jim is a nice chap to deal with.A man of his word said he would buy the radio in a weeks time & did with fast payment.Will deal again.
 Profile  g7pan 04/05/16 seller positive Nice to deal with ,quick payment and hassle free ,enjoy the new antenna.
 Profile  G0NAJ 17/09/15 seller positive Thanks for your purchase, great to deal with you. 73 de john g0naj.
 Profile  G0EHU 11/04/15 seller positive Thanks for a smooth transaction.
 Profile  g7pan 12/03/15 buyer positive Quick payment ,great comms, perfect ,thanks.
 Profile  2W0RLD 02/02/15 buyer positive Top guy very good coms and super fast payment would defo deal again this is how it should be done all the best from dave
 Profile  2E0DQQ 28/11/14 trade positive Many thanks Jim. Outstanding reports on microphone already. No hesitation is dealing again.
 Profile  G0UAZ 25/04/14 buyer positive Another deal with Jim. Absolutely 100% happy with all deals done between us.
:)
 Profile  MM3PTS 25/04/14 buyer positive Jim's a great guy to deal with ,agreed to buy my radio and paid instantly .I'm looking forward to our next deal in the future and would recommend Jim to anyone who's planning on dealing with him .Many thanks and all the best .
 Profile  MI5 HIL 06/03/14 buyer negative very dissapointed/agreed price and paid bank trans/no comms/i got in touch 3 days later and item not even posted?also by chance he tryed selling same radio to my friend after we had agreed sale?this site is based on trust 4most but be warned stay clear.lastly got my money back after much hassel.
 Profile  M0IMM 16/10/13 buyer positive Quick payment and great communication. Many thanks Jim
 Profile  G0UAZ 08/05/13 buyer positive Thanks again Jim for a faultless deal and fast payment. Pleasure doing a deal with you :)
 Profile  G0UAZ 18/03/13 buyer positive Fast payment from Jim. Good chap to deal with :)
 Profile  G0UAZ 02/03/13 seller positive Thanks for the cabel Jim. Nice easy deal. Happy to recommend to other HRD members :)
 Profile  mm1bmk 22/09/12 buyer positive No probs with Jim easy transaction goods arrived as described.Defo positive tnx Jim
 Profile  G1HQK 28/05/12 buyer positive Easy trade nice guy to deal with many thanks
 Profile  G1HQK 28/05/12 seller positive Above should be positive ++++ not sure why it went neutral!
 Profile  nocando01 27/03/12 buyer positive Good buyer, prompt payment, highly recommended.
 Profile  nocando01 27/03/12 buyer positive Good buyer, prompt payment, highly recommended.
 Profile  M0TNX 02/03/12 buyer positive Paid quickly and super comms... Thank you Jim, 'Nuff Said! :)
 Profile  TerryB 23/02/12 buyer positive Excellent, prompt payment and good comms, recommended. A+++
 Profile  M0WYZ 06/01/12 buyer positive goods as described thnx jim
 Profile  G8JIT 20/05/11 seller positive Thanks Jim the package arrived promptly and well packaged, top class handling of transaction.
 Profile  G8JIT 14/04/11 buyer positive Jim once decided acted quickly - no messing about, fast paying and a decent guy to communicate with. Highly recommended.
 Profile  M3PHB 30/09/10 seller positive fast payment good comms a first class guy and would definately deal with in the future