ScorePositive Feedback
40 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
40 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0DKR 09/05/24 seller positive Fast delivery packed as it should be thanks Steve I'd from Steve with confidence very greatful again Dave M0dkr..
 Profile  M0LMK 30/04/24 buyer positive Great buyer. Good communication and fast payment. Thank you.
 Profile  m0awn 18/01/24 buyer positive Top seller, seamless deal.
 Profile  2E0HVD 11/03/23 seller positive Top seller quick fast delivery

Deal again no problem
 Profile  G0WYD 15/02/23 buyer positive And yet again a pleasure dealing with Steve, no messing about just the way it should be, top man, thank you
Bob.
 Profile  M3SXA 29/06/22 buyer positive Great comms and paid fast thanks Steve :-)
 Profile  G0WYD 08/04/22 seller positive Top man i paid he shipped it faster than fast, radio is here but i am not, can’t wait until i get homer, cheers Steve, bob.
 Profile  M0MTD 08/03/22 buyer positive Very swift payment thanks. Very nice chatting with and great comms. Looking forward to dealing again. A no nonsense sale. Many thanks good luck

Tony M0MTD
 Profile  2E0UTB 14/09/21 buyer positive Steve a credit to the hobby and hrd item as described well packed and great comm's hope to deal with you again thanks.
 Profile  G4HTZ 13/05/21 seller positive Easy deal with Steve on a IC7100 ,posted when he said he would ..arrived next day ..great communication and accurate description of the radio ….recommended to deal with
 Profile  2E0VBD 16/04/21 buyer positive Swift payment thanks A1 Enjoy
 Profile  MM0XXW 15/05/20 buyer positive Great dealing with Steve, equipment as described, well packed and quickly dispatched.
 Profile  PaulGB 28/04/20 seller positive Great Comms with Steve. Arrived as described & very happy with purchase. Look forward to the next one 73
 Profile  M0PJX 10/04/20 trade positive Super deal fast posting pleasure to deal with thanks again. Don
 Profile  williemak27 14/01/20 buyer positive thanks for the fast posting.great to do the deal with you steve.
many thanks.
 Profile  2E0UTB 14/11/19 buyer positive Great radio Steve well packed prompt delivery many thanks
 Profile  g4wjj 19/09/19 seller positive Thanks for an easy, pleasant transaction. Steve is a pleasure to deal with. Hope you enjoy the radio. 73s Peter G4Wjj
 Profile  G0OJX 11/06/19 buyer positive Thanks for swift payment,
enjoy the radio.
No problems here
Peter G0OJX
 Profile  M0YBC 16/04/19 seller positive Great to deal total pleasure thank you Steve
 Profile  m0ajj 26/02/19 seller positive another excellent deal with Steve thanks Paul.
 Profile  G0WYD 11/01/19 seller positive Steve is a cracking bloke kit as stated, and arrived 0900 this morning hassle free and how it should be, thank you bob.
 Profile  bonehead 18/12/18 buyer positive cheers Steve, simple, hassle free transaction. would not hesitate to deal with again!
 Profile  M0GLP 05/08/15 seller positive Great service from Steve, good communications and prompt despatch. Recommended to all...mic as said in great condition thanks again A+++
 Profile  2M0ONW 27/04/15 seller positive Thanks stevie for great item all as described well packed
fast delivery I would recommend stevie to anyone
cheers kevin 2m0onw
 Profile  g4ylb 10/04/15 buyer positive Nice to deal with made transaction very easy cheers Steve
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 10/12/14 seller positive Great service from Steve, good communications and prompt despatch. Recommended.
 Profile  M0YDC 06/08/14 seller positive Second time I have had a deal with Steve. 100% honest and trustworthy guy. Many thanks. :)
 Profile  MM0JTV 22/02/14 trade positive Nice bit of kit sits nice with the 756 pro3 and sp23
Quick and easy transaction honest guy
 Profile  M0YDC 20/02/14 seller positive Item as described and got it fast. Will deal with Steve anytime. Cheers.
 Profile  2W0RLD 26/03/13 buyer positive top guy steve sent payment very quick cheers steve hope to deal again soon
 Profile  M0MTD 10/10/12 seller positive Great comms and fast delivery. Would deal again THANKS
 Profile  M0IOD 29/01/12 trade positive Pleasure to meet Steve who traded first class quality equipment. Hope to see you again soon Steve. Cheers
Ian
 Profile  G90SWL 19/10/11 trade positive Yesterday i completed a trade with Steve, the radio was in cracking condition, i would deal with Steve anytime with confidence, fully trustworthy.
***** member of Ham Radio Deals.

BTW the radio was brought from Carlisle to Castleford by John G3WTO, many many thanks John if you are reading this post.

Terry
 Profile  m3lqj 03/06/11 seller positive steve is a top guy radio came its in as new condition not a mark on it..there are still genuine guys out there..
paul..
 Profile  m0rcj 12/04/11 seller positive Great guy and item as described,i'd buy from steve again with confidence.Thanks Steve.
 Profile  M0CSN 12/04/11 seller positive Steve is a First class guy to deal with, did exactly as he said he would, radio exactly as he described it and delivery was exceptionally fast, Highly recommended.
cheers john
 Profile  m0rcj 01/03/11 buyer positive No probs with steve,fast payment good communications.Thanks Steve
 Profile  m0rcj 08/12/10 seller positive Ammended....to possitive,sorry Steve.
 Profile  2E0OFF 30/11/10 buyer positive MET STEVE GREAT GUY DEAL DONT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS WOULD BUY FROM HIM AGAIN ANYTIME WELL TRUSTED GUY GREAT COMMS ALSO

CHEERS ROB 2E0OFF
 Profile  2W0JMK 19/10/10 buyer positive Steve is a very good seller and can be trusted A1+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++