ScorePositive Feedback
43 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
43 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M5RIC 30/05/17 buyer positive Instant payment and good communication. Thanks Trevor.
 Profile  M1EGH 22/05/17 buyer positive quick payment good guy to deal with cheers trevor
 Profile  2E0JGR 18/03/17 seller positive A very nice gentleman to deal with, we have had lots of communication and great patience between both of us and the deal has now been struck. Trevor is the real deal and the holy grail amongst sellers on this site, he sent the item for approval long before payment was made, that to me is what you call and honourable and truthful gentleman.
 Profile  G0WZB 11/09/16 buyer positive An absolute pleasure to deal with yet again, Super quick payment and excellent comms. Many thanks mate.
 Profile  2W0RLD 20/07/16 buyer positive super quick payment and very good coms will defo do more deals with this guy many thanks
 Profile  MM0BFF 22/04/16 seller positive Fast payment, good comms, excellent!
 Profile  G6DQK 16/03/16 trade positive Trevor is a pleasure to deal with, no hassle payment and great comms.
 Profile  M0MTD 30/01/16 trade positive Great guy paid instantly no messing around. Great to deal with.

Thanks
Tony M0MTD
 Profile  2E0WNM 18/12/15 seller positive Many thanks glad your happy, 73 de 2e0wnm.
 Profile  brynnaman 13/11/15 trade positive What a great guy Trevor is I had no problems I new I had a good deal before I arrived would deal sell or buy from again.
All the best Paul.
 Profile  G7OFR 13/11/15 buyer positive Great Guy to deal with, Credit to the hobby, if all was like him this would be a great world, Many thanks Barry G7OFR
 Profile  G1ZRN 12/10/15 seller positive Trevor is a pleasure to deal with, payment arrived without delay. Many thanks, Mike G1ZRN.
 Profile  M3PHB 04/09/15 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with Trevor trustworthy straight forward simple transaction and will again any time :>)
 Profile  M0CSN 15/03/15 buyer positive Trevor is a joy to deal with.
Just does what he says he will, highly recommended.
 Profile  G0WZB 06/03/15 buyer positive Total gentleman to deal with, Many thanks hope to deal with you again in future
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  2W0JMK 06/11/13 seller positive Very nice doing business with you Trevor and nice to meet up. Both radios are amazing. I'm well happy.
O thanks for the cuppa too.
 Profile  2E0RTE 22/10/13 buyer positive Great comms, thanks trevor a pleasure to deal with you A+
 Profile  G1ZRN 03/08/13 trade positive Trevor is a pleasure to deal with, paid when he said he would. Cheers, Mike G1ZRN.
 Profile  2W0JMK 29/05/13 buyer positive Thanks Trevor for meeting up.
A man of his word A1+++++++++++++++
 Profile  M0THZ 25/05/13 buyer positive Good buyer, bit of a problem with the delivery but i sorted it
in the end thanks trevor for your patients.Gary M0THZ
 Profile  M1TZR 02/05/13 seller positive Good communication, a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers.
Paul
 Profile  brynnaman 02/05/13 buyer positive A pleasure as always with Trevor nice and simple transaction
as it should be.
 Profile  GD1MIP 12/04/13 buyer positive Trevor bought from me. Paid quickly. all good thanks.
 Profile  M0CSN 03/04/13 buyer positive Always nice to deal with Trevor.
Highly recommended to members.
Many Tnx John
 Profile  m6bmw 02/04/13 buyer positive fast payer good communication nice guy
 Profile  G7TAS 31/03/13 seller positive Thanks for fast payment , regards ray
 Profile  M0GVZ 12/02/13 seller positive Pleasure to do business with you Trevor. 73
 Profile  M0HJO 01/02/13 seller positive No problems at all. Trevor paid me in the morning, I posted at lunch time, he received the microphone next day. Good comms all the way.
This is how it should work unlike some forum members who mess you around and pull out of deals!
Thanks Trevor for a easy no problem deal! I would deal anytime. First class forum user. 73.
 Profile  M3PWW 12/12/12 trade positive Good Comms all the way

Enjoy the radio ...
 Profile  2W0RLD 03/10/12 buyer positive many thanks for your custom trevor and your speedy payment you are more then welcome back any time glad you like the radio covers.
 Profile  2E0BTX 02/10/12 seller positive Thanks Trevor , very smooth transaction
 Profile  2e1rdx 05/09/12 buyer positive Trevor agreed to buy my transceiver rang me up had a chat sent payment all no hassle very nice chap easy and hassle free deal many thanks Trevor
rgds Ian
 Profile  jock51 19/07/12 buyer positive no hassle transaction, many thanks,
 Profile  G0UAZ 13/04/12 buyer positive A very nice fella to deal with. Good comms, fast payment and prompt feedback. Ideal. A proper HRD member :) Thanks Trevor
 Profile  wdc 19/03/12 seller positive Trevor, Absolutely great guy to deal with a real pleasure. Thanks.
 Profile  M0CSN 29/02/12 buyer positive A very pleasant fella to deal with, great comms , a joy from start to finish highly recommened.
regards John
 Profile  MM0BFF 11/12/11 seller positive Straightforward, no hassle, fast payment!
 Profile  m6dkl 08/12/11 trade positive top guy trevor is true to his word i highly recomend him :) .hope to deal with you again mate!!!
 Profile  brynnaman 05/12/11 seller positive great guy a real pleasure to meet and deal with would do so again.
 Profile  M0MTD 05/12/11 seller positive Great deal. Fast payment a great in communication between us. Trustworthy and would deal with anytime.
Thanks
M0MTD
 Profile  G7OFR 05/12/11 buyer positive Nice to deal with you again Trevor,Thank you for the speedy transaction and excellent comm's.
 Profile  G0ONH 03/12/11 buyer positive very good communication trevor very nice to deal with you thanks
 Profile  G7OFR 26/03/11 buyer positive Tevor is a excellent gent to deal with, With very good comm's