ScorePositive Feedback
20 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
20 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0MNM 26/03/18 seller positive Thank you and all the best.

Regards, Paul.
 Profile  M0IMM 08/03/18 buyer positive Many thanks for the very quick payment and the super slick deal. Much appreciated Ken! :)
 Profile  M5DR 28/02/18 buyer positive Great seller. Very helpful. Absolute gent. Would deal again without hesitation. Thanks Ken.
 Profile  g4oiv 05/02/18 buyer positive excellent transaction, fast payment & good all round trouble free ..don g4oiv
 Profile  s.denes 29/01/18 buyer positive Very fast payment, a credit to HRD.
 Profile  M0GMA 10/01/18 seller positive another great deal with Ken.
just as before every thing was just as described and in very good condition
sorry about the cat having a Scare at one point i thought it could Fly lol
very nice to meet up with you again Ken
73s
 Profile  M0GMA 03/01/18 buyer positive Met up with Ken once again.He knew exactly what he wanted very good communications. Ken is a very good member of HRD and can be trusted.I would deal but and sell to Ken with no problem.
Nice to meet up with you again...
 Profile  m0pkz 09/10/17 seller positive Top man Kevin. Everything as described! Best 73! From Kes-m0pkz
 Profile  M0GMA 20/09/17 seller positive Met up with Ken he is such a pleasant person
so easy to get on with .
Item was just as described in very good cosmetic condition. Ken it was very nice to meet up with you today. Sorry I was undecided about the other piece of equipment you had for sale but on my return to you hours later you told me it had been sold minutes after I left that's how the cookie crumbles some times ..
your a great guy thanks.
 Profile  MI0SMK 21/10/15 seller positive Very pleasant & easy to deal with, item in superb condition and carefully packed & parcelled. Many Thanks Ken.
 Profile  G8OST 12/03/15 trade positive Very good comms and the radio was very well (double) boxed. Would definitely deal with Ken again - 10/10!

73 Bob
 Profile  M0RFC 11/11/14 trade positive Super comms from Ken, tuner came boxed to survive even the worst of the post! Fantastic deal very happy, would use again.

73 Steve
 Profile  satbuilder 17/09/14 buyer positive Excellent communication, prompt payment and Ken is an ideal buyer.
 Profile  2M0BEC 19/05/14 seller neutral Would by again great seller a pleasure to meet.
 Profile  ei9ju 19/05/14 buyer positive Ken is a pleasure to deal with, top marks and an asset to any forum.
 Profile  guzzalee 19/02/12 seller positive item was as the man said topman 73
 Profile  mrnobody 04/02/12 seller positive Fast payment, no problems and good comms,excellent to deal with.
 Profile  M0GWR 09/12/11 buyer positive Top guy to deal with. No hassle and true to his word. Thank you Ken.
 Profile  M0MTD 02/12/11 buyer positive Fast payment well trusted. Great stuff. Tony M0MTD
 Profile  g7pan 02/12/11 seller positive Nice guy to deal with,great comms quick to pay,perfect,thanks.
 Profile  HOLDON 24/11/11 buyer positive Great deal, thanks. Trustworthy payer and great communication. Good Luck with the FT1000!