104 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
104 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2E0HVD 04/12/23 trade positive Another smooth deal with Gaz
 Profile  M0MTD 26/05/23 seller positive Gaz was great to deal with, a nice chatty chap. Item was as described and we met up to do the deal. A great guy. Looking forward till the next time.
73 Tony M0MTD
 Profile  M0TXP 19/10/22 seller positive Radio as described, good comms, top man, cheers Gaz ++++++++
 Profile  g4hai 28/06/22 buyer positive Top man. Good to deal with. Hope to meet and deal again. Highly recommended.
Thank Gary
 Profile  chrised 12/12/21 buyer positive No messing about....paid straight away, with no fuss.
Good person to deal with...
Thanks Gaz.
 Profile  M0DKR 10/11/21 seller positive Thanks Gaz better than described as usual packed and posted as agreed a gent very greatful again..
 Profile  2M0BEC 08/10/21 seller positive Thanks for the deal was all done very smoothly and would buy from again

73's

Martin
 Profile  M0DKR 17/08/21 seller positive Thanks Gaz as described as usual great radio as it should be very greatful again..
 Profile  G8VR 15/08/21 buyer positive Great to deal with, wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
 Profile  M0DKR 12/08/21 buyer positive No fuss paid on the nail a gent as always...
 Profile  M0GMA 17/04/21 buyer positive Its a very long time since i have dealt with Gaz but like previous he is so good to deal with he knows what he wants makes the decision and buys he pays right on the dot no messing
i would recommend Gaz to everyone on HRD he it trust worthy
and very honest in his dealing on Ham Radio with me .
once again Gaz your one of the very best 10/10.
stay safe stay well.
 Profile  m0bhn 11/02/21 buyer positive Gaz is a credit to HRD. He purchased a radio from me & paid immediately it was a pleasure to deal with him.
73 Gaz DE Paul M0BHN,enjoy the radio & stay safe.
 Profile  M0DKR 16/12/20 buyer positive Fast easy transaction as it should be a gent..
 Profile  2e0msd 04/12/20 buyer positive Superb deal. Just as described,packaged up very carefully for the journey,thank you very much.
John
 Profile  2E0VWR 12/01/20 trade positive absolutely perfect seller and a very genuine guy was a pleasure mate hope we deal again one day
 Profile  G4YY 14/12/19 trade positive Very fast payment thanks very much
Always a pleasure to deal with thanks
 Profile  M0CSN 02/12/19 trade positive Longtime since I've dealt with Gaz but genuine stays genuine, top fella to trade with on every level and honest as day is long.
Classic example of radio making freinds too.
Highly recommended...cheers John
 Profile  G0WYD 28/11/19 seller positive top man, radio arrived as stated, thank you Bob.
 Profile  G4OXD 20/10/19 buyer positive Gaz is a great guy to deal with. Paid quickly. A very smooth transaction all round. Will certaiy deal again.
 Profile  M1DRK 17/07/19 buyer positive Gary is easy to deal with.
Thanks again Gary glad you like my packing.

Many Thanks

Andy.
 Profile  M0PCO 23/08/18 seller positive Top lad good coms would deal with again.
 Profile  peterpete 02/08/18 buyer positive Great service from Gaz, no messing about, item was well packed, highly recommend thanks for a good service
 Profile  2E1GSN 27/06/18 trade positive Nice to meet up with gaz again,as always top man.
 Profile  M0HJO 13/01/18 buyer positive No problems at all, fast payment and good comms, deal anytime.
 Profile  G3YPV 28/07/17 trade positive Top buyer. Paid in super quick time with excellent comms
 Profile  G3YPV 01/07/17 buyer positive Thanks for a quick and easy transaction Gaz.
Phil
 Profile  M0YDC 10/01/17 seller positive Great deal done with Gaz. Thanks mate, trusted seller. :)
 Profile  2E1GSN 18/12/16 trade positive Nice to have a half way meet up trade deal with Gary,a good trusted member of the HRD community.Gary is a real credit to HRD and our wonderfull hobby.
 Profile  m0icj 22/11/16 seller positive Good communication and easy to deal with.
Item as described.Would recommend .
 Profile  G0WZB 05/11/16 seller positive First class seller, MANY thanks mate.
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  2E0SCM 22/09/16 buyer positive Came and collected paid instant cash great chap no worries or problems
 Profile  G4YY 01/05/16 trade positive A pleasure to deal with would definitely deal or buy from again
Credit to HRD thanks Gaz
 Profile  2W0JMK 08/08/15 buyer positive A man of his word a great buyer. Thank you.
 Profile  G4MTR 21/11/14 buyer positive Collected rig from Gary, sound fella, really easy transaction
and as described.
Hassle free and great fella to deal with nice to see the true spirit of ham radio does still exist thanks Gaz
 Profile  mm1fas 17/11/14 buyer positive Good coms quick to pay, many thanks m8 , hope you enjoy them..
 Profile  m0rcj 25/08/14 trade positive Met up with Gaz and we did the deal,found him to be a very nice guy,we had a good chat for 30 minutes.I highly recomended.I would certainly deal with him again.
Thanks Gaz.
 Profile  M1DRK 18/08/14 buyer positive Another easy deal with Gaz.

Many Thanks

Andy..
 Profile  m6wsb 27/07/14 buyer positive !!!deal again gary !!!Excellent buyer rapid payment a totally hassle free sale
thank you gary
good luck
 Profile  M0ZCM 09/07/14 seller positive Great guy to deal with. Nice easy transaction, just the way they should be.
 Profile  Tommy 07/07/14 seller positive Excellent to deal with
would trade again
many thanks
Tommy
 Profile  g1gwn 21/06/14 trade positive A true gentleman,as honest as the day is long.Good communications.Would defenatley deal with Gaz again.all the best..Peter
 Profile  G0ONH 11/06/14 seller positive done the deal over the phone,smashing honest fella,deal with gary any time,cheers mate
 Profile  G3VNH 14/10/13 buyer positive Excellent transaction. Just what one should expect from a fellow amateur. Great to deal with.

Thanks.

Peter

G3VNH
 Profile  mi0cgv 05/10/13 seller positive I would highly recommend dealing with Gaz, Very pleased with the radio, exactly as described, good comms and fast dispatch. Deals don`t get any better than this! Thanks Gaz
 Profile  M1DRK 02/10/13 buyer positive Nice to meet you Gaz nice and easy transaction..
Thanks Again Andy..
 Profile  M0HJO 24/09/13 buyer positive No problems at all, good comms all the way. Deal anytime. First class buyer.
 Profile  2E0UZK 12/09/13 trade positive Great deal Gary thanks for the meet love the radio Thanks
 Profile  m6wsb 09/09/13 buyer positive many thanks gary !!! your a star !!! great person to deal with
very trustworthy will deal again 73s
 Profile  gw8asd 01/09/13 seller positive Easy to deal with, item as described, and even delivered to me at Finningley. Spot on.
 Profile  BRYM3WXB 19/08/13 trade positive Good lad , would deal with Gas again
 Profile  G4YY 11/08/13 trade positive Thanks Gaz spot on as all ways all the best and take care big
THANKS Derek
 Profile  G4YY 19/07/13 trade positive THANKS GARY YOU ARE A TOP GUY AND NICE TO MEET YOU
MANY THANKS FOR THE DEAL HOPE TO DEAL WITH YOU
AGAIN THANKS DEREK
 Profile  GM4HSR 09/07/13 buyer positive Very nice guy to deal with. The item was as described, sent very quickly and was nicely packaged. Hope to deal with again in the future and would recommend 100%.
 Profile  G4OXD 05/07/13 buyer positive A great transaction.Fast dispatch.ATU as discribed if not better.Gaz is a great guy will deal again.You know you are getting a great deal with Gaz.
 Profile  bonehead 28/06/13 seller positive No problems, well packed, and arrived in good time.
Cheers, Gaz!
 Profile  G6OUI 15/06/13 trade positive 100%
Great communication ,had problems with delivery but not Gaz's fault .As soon as he found out rectified immediately .Will certainly deal with Gaz again
 Profile  MW0JZM 07/06/13 buyer positive thanks gaz top man will deal again no probs

regards steve 2w0ked
 Profile  Tango 25/05/13 seller positive Top man
Would certainly deal again
This is how it should be done.
Despite the Problems with the first courier.
And much running around for Gaz
He sorted it out.

Would by again from Gaz.
 Profile  M0GMA 09/04/13 buyer positive Arranged to meet up 1/2 way with Garry he arrived on time, knows what he wants, no hassle with payment,
a very nice guy to deal with and very trustworthy and I would recommend to anyone, he is a credit to Ham Radio. Very nice to meet up with you once again .
 Profile  M3PHB 04/04/13 trade positive Quick Delivery with an excellent bit of kit cheers gary
 Profile  MW0RKD 03/04/13 trade positive Sorted a deal with Garry and am happy with the rig, psu and atu. Gaz was happy to meet halfway between us (Leeds), and that worked well. We arrived within a few mins of each other and had a natter. All good, nice guy, no problems. Thanks
 Profile  m6uns 03/04/13 trade positive straightforward deal no hitches cheers gary
 Profile  M3LKY 03/04/13 trade positive HI EVERYBODY, M0THZ, GARRY, IS A NICE GUY WOULD DEAL WITH HIM AGAIN.
 Profile  mez68 27/03/13 trade positive Top man arrived on time and intact.
cheers mate
 Profile  G0HIJ 28/01/13 buyer positive Nice doing business with you Gaz look forward to the dealing with you again. 73 Wayne G0HIJ
 Profile  M0MNV 27/01/13 seller positive Very nice contact... 100% recommended...
 Profile  2e0wdj 07/12/12 seller positive Good comms and flexible to deal with.
Thanks Garry. AA++
 Profile  M0GMA 24/11/12 seller positive Met up with Gary again superb deal no probs gud comms.he really makes you feel welcome.
nice to meet up with your family again...
even the pet dogs make you feel at home ha ha ha
would recomend Gary to anyone. Items as usual just as described....one of the very best to deal with.......
 Profile  G3OBU 06/11/12 trade positive Great to meet you Gary, to do a great 'swap' - of benefit to us both. Call again soon for 'sticky buns & Tea' anytime, friend !!
 Profile  MM3HVB 02/10/12 buyer positive great to deal with,,Gary does a good job of making it
easy to deal on here.
 Profile  M5ADU 01/10/12 seller positive excellent item, gaz even delivered, much appreciated, would buy again in the future for sure..
 Profile  m1eac 26/09/12 seller positive Once again great deal no messing!!
 Profile  gm1zvj 13/09/12 buyer positive Top guy to deal with, instant payment. thanks again. john - gm1zvj
 Profile  gm1zvj 31/08/12 seller positive Top guy to deal with. thanks again, its been a pleasure.

john - gm1zvj
 Profile  2E0SCM 13/06/12 seller positive Arrived ok thanks well packaged
 Profile  m1eac 31/10/11 trade positive Thanks for another deal Gaz your a good mate need I say more!!
 Profile  m0hms 09/09/11 buyer positive No fuss, No messing this guy is a credit to HRD...would be happy to deal again with Gaz anytime.

cheers.
 Profile  g7oqh 10/08/11 buyer positive A great and honest person to deal with, Many Thanks Gary
 Profile  g4oiv 02/08/11 seller positive thanks gary , a nice easy transaction without hastle or problems..cheers !! a top deal de don g4oiv
 Profile  m0gav 22/07/11 trade positive Just completed a deal with Gary.I met him at his house and can say what a pleasure it was to meet him and dael with him.Thanks Gary.
 Profile  G0FNF 19/07/11 buyer positive Prompt payment, pleasure to do buisness with, thanks Gary.
 Profile  G6OUI 14/07/11 seller positive Immediate payment from Gary. Excellent person to deal with a100% bloke.
 Profile  G0IUE 13/07/11 buyer positive Very fast payment and a pleasure to deal with.

73s and thanks,

Jon
G0IUE
 Profile  M0HJO 12/07/11 seller positive Fast payment from Gary, no problem at all. I would deal with Gary anytime. Many thanks.
 Profile  G8JIT 01/07/11 buyer positive I will also say Top Man Gaz, its ones like yourself who know want they want, and dont piss about, that make life easier. Always recommended to deal with.
 Profile  forager 08/05/11 buyer positive A top man Gaz, thanks for the hassle free experience! Good communication and wouldn't hesitate in dealing with him again..Cheers matie
 Profile  G3KLN 25/04/11 trade positive A pleasure to deal with Gary,radio gear spot on,exactly has he described in his e-mails.
would deal with Gary again with no hesitation.
 Profile  G1DRP 24/04/11 buyer positive Gary is a great person to do business with. Recommended.
 Profile  2W0JMK 19/04/11 trade positive A fantastic person to deal with thank you very much Gaz
 Profile  G8JIT 03/04/11 trade positive Thanks GARY for taking the trouble to come over, dead chuffed with the deal, would highly recommend anyone to deal with him.
 Profile  MM3PTS 31/03/11 buyer positive Gaz is an A1 hamradiodeals user .Swift transaction and great comms .I would recommend him anyday in doing deals with .I wish him all the best in his future deals .All the best mate .
 Profile  M0GMA 27/03/11 trade positive Garry is true to his word a real gent fantastic communications.makes you feel very welcome and explains things as they are .Nice to deal with you Garry hope to do so again .
 Profile  zubbie 07/01/11 trade positive Thanks very much mate very helpful lad would deal with Gary again in a heartbeat
 Profile  G6TJC 16/12/10 buyer positive Nice to see you again.
Good chap to deal with, no hassle, no problems. many thanks Gary, Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  fleggy62 16/12/10 buyer positive as described, good chap to deal with, many thanks
 Profile  g7fmw 16/12/10 buyer positive Another excellent transaction with gary, no problems atall from start to finish, recommend to all users of radioclassified a honest guy--- thanks gary i will deal with you anytime
 Profile  g7fmw 20/11/10 buyer positive the feedback i have just left is wrong it should read POSITIVE not negative my computer locked up -- sorry Gary --regards Paul
 Profile  g7fmw 11/11/10 buyer positive Gary is a real nice guy , good to his word would deal with him again , and i recommend to all members of this forum-thanks Gary
 Profile  2W0JMK 02/11/10 buyer positive A man of his word. Very good communications as well.
I will deal with Gary again thanks
 Profile  G6TJC 01/11/10 buyer positive Nice to see you again.
Good chap to deal with, no hassle, no problems. many thanks Gary, Steve (G6TJC)
SORRY GARY SHOULD HAVE BEEN A +VE
 Profile  MrWeetabix 28/10/10 buyer positive Quick to pay, polite and friendly comms, no hassles at all. I just wish he could by all my equipment, it would make my life easier! SPOT ON!! :-)
 Profile  fleggy62 17/09/10 buyer positive as described, good chap to deal with, many thanks
 Profile  2E1MPC 05/07/10 trade positive Dealt with gary before and always a straight deal ,, cheers
 Profile  m1eac 11/06/10 trade positive As always a top deal sometimes wonder why you let sets like this go Gary!!! Cheers mate!