ScorePositive Feedback
12 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
12 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0GMA 02/06/18 seller positive John is superb good comms fast delivery and included postage
1st class it arrived the next day
I would recommend John to all very trustworthy
he is a good member of HRD
 Profile  M0GMA 10/05/18 buyer positive Well what can you say JOHN if you changed your name for a laugh to PAUL i hope you understand why this is here.
thank you for your help in the first place and Paul what can i say
another nice friendly guy who with you really enjoy the best in Radio take care all the best to you both.
10/10 you both know how to do it ....lol lol
 Profile  G4OXD 20/04/17 seller positive Very smooth transaction.Fast payment. John is a pleaser to deal with.Will deal again
 Profile  2e0wdj 01/11/16 seller positive John is professional and easy to deal with, highly recommended.
 Profile  F4VPC 18/10/15 buyer positive Was easy and hassle free trading with John, I'd deal with him again no prob. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  G1XRJ 10/09/15 buyer positive Thanks for the very easy transaction. Would recommend.
 Profile  G7OFR 07/01/15 seller positive Many thanks John for an easy and pleasant trade. Very pleased with the hand held. Would definitely deal again.
 Profile  M0IMM 12/11/14 trade positive Many thanks for an effortless trade John. :)
 Profile  m0icj 11/08/12 buyer positive superb and honest, smooth transaction many thanks,
 Profile  M1EQP 07/06/12 buyer positive Paid straight away and all went smoothly, thanks.
 Profile  m0icj 01/06/12 buyer positive Excellent, no problems, straightforward sale, fast payment, A+++++