ScorePositive Feedback
66 99%
PositiveNeutralNegative
67 0 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0ONH 21/12/19 buyer positive many thanks shaun.very easy deal need more like you on here saw it bought it no messing,merry xmas to you and yours also
 Profile  M6JLK 19/06/19 buyer positive
 Profile  2E0IWX  10/01/19 buyer positive Shaun provided me with a very smooth easy deal, hassle free and paid the asking price promptly. Thanks again.
 Profile  MM6JVQ 11/06/18 buyer positive Faultless transaction Shaun, it was great meeting you and hopefully we'll deal more in the future. Thanks!
 Profile  clive 23/03/18 buyer positive No problems with Shaun.
Instant payment, good communications.
Thanks for a pleasant no problem deal.
Cheers
 Profile  clive 23/03/18 buyer positive No problems with Shaun.
Instant payment, good communications.
Thanks for a pleasant no problem deal.
Cheers
 Profile  G2FHF 23/11/17 buyer positive Shaun bought two radios from me in would days. Top man to deal with, highly recommended.
 Profile  G2FHF 22/11/17 buyer positive Top man to deal with. Fast payer and great communication, highly recommended.
 Profile  2E0HVD 01/10/17 trade positive Done a deal with Shaun no messing radio as discribed deal
Was done and dusted within a few hours nice guy good comms
 Profile  SQ7GVU 15/08/17 buyer positive Good communication, fast payment, will do business again. Thank you!
 Profile  M0PJX 22/05/17 trade positive Shay paid quickly,good comms look forward to the next time. Don
 Profile  2E0SCM 19/04/17 trade positive 2m Amp received all ok good coms
 Profile  G0LZX 06/08/16 seller positive swr power meter exactly how described, packaged well too..

good guy to deal with

cheers

ricky
 Profile  G6PRB 09/07/16 buyer negative Unfortunately I have had to leave negative feedback due to the buyer not being prepared to send high res images of the damage he was implying.
It is very clear, that the images I took prior to sending were not the same microphone as the low quality images he sent to back up his false claim.
As he was not prepared to send Hi-Res, It would indicate he had something to hide. Which to me means he was acting in a deceitful way.
 Profile  GW0GEI 01/11/15 buyer positive Shaun bought a faulty radio from a sk sale I was helping with. Good Comms and swift payment. Thanks
 Profile  9h4cm 19/10/15 buyer positive Very Pleased with Purchase a good Guy to Deal with Thank you Shaun Charlie 9H4CM
 Profile  2e1var 16/10/15 buyer positive Sorry, last feedback should have been positive !!! Thanks again
 Profile  G3VNH 13/07/15 seller positive No problems what so ever dealing with Shaun.
Peter
G3VNH
 Profile  M0HJO 28/03/15 trade positive No problems at all.
 Profile  m0bhn 10/11/13 seller positive Great buy from Shaun,easy guy to deal with.No hassle sent item next day as promised.well pleased with mast absolute bargain.
Cheers Shaun nice one.
73 de m0bhn.
 Profile  m0mda 23/09/13 seller positive Excellent deal, great communications. Hope to deal with again. Many thanks 73 de Mick M0MDA
 Profile  clive 16/06/13 buyer positive Shaun is a sound buyer. No problems at all. Will deal with him anytime.

Cheers Shaun, hope you have fun with it.

I look forward to our next deal.
 Profile  M0HIO 22/01/13 trade positive Great guy would recommend to all, cheers Shaun mast is awesome and exactly as described A1
 Profile  G3TMZ 16/12/12 trade positive An excellent mast and as described. Shaun is a great guy to deal with, both honest & reliable.
 Profile  2E0 TDX 09/10/12 buyer positive Shaun is sound to do deals with....Straightforward and honest, doesn't mess about and I'd have no hesitation in dealing with him or recommending him....Tnx Shaun.
 Profile  MW0RKD 18/09/12 buyer positive I answered a Wanted add from Shaun and received excellent communications. A deal was struck and I dropped the item off at Shsins. Cash paid, very friendly guy. Excellent transaction, thanks. I was good to have a good natter as well.
 Profile  m0rcj 01/07/12 buyer positive Met Shaun and found him a very likeable guy.paid cash and was happy,,thanks Shaun,pleasure to meet you.
 Profile  2e0lbd 15/06/12 seller positive PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH SHAUN
WOULD RECOMMEND ANYTIME WILL
 Profile  G1DRP 08/06/12 buyer positive Great bloke to deal with. Fast payment and friendly comms. No problems at all, super smooth transaction.
 Profile  M0YBC 22/05/12 buyer positive another great deal many thanks for understanding the delay pleasure to deal with
 Profile  M0JSW 03/05/12 seller positive A pleasure to deal with,Thanks again Shaun..Jes
 Profile  m0dqw 03/02/12 buyer positive Top man! Received the FT-950 in super fast time! Perfect communication, perfect radio, perfect deal!! Would definitely deal with again.. Many thanks, Matt
 Profile  clive 02/02/12 buyer positive Shaun is a good guy, instant payment. A good no hassle deal. Will deal with him anytime. Thanks Shaun.
 Profile  2e0dwj 10/01/12 trade positive Done a swap with Shaun.Hes a very honest reliable guy,sticks to his word and posts items when he says he will.Would happly deal with him again and can highly recomend him..Thanks Shaun.......
 Profile  M6PEW 19/12/11 seller positive Shaun allowed a speedy completion for the purchase, which I consider to be an excellent deal.
Very welcoming with good conversation. Wish they were all like you Shaun, but then I guess Lancashire wouldn't have enough cloth caps and clogs!
Will certainly look out for your sales in future.
 Profile  2E0MVK 21/11/11 trade positive Arranged a deal with Shaun for his 2 Meter mobile which I traded a receiver for.Shaun gave me a demo of the radio in action always very friendly and honest.
 Profile  M0OEG 09/11/11 trade positive what a super mint condition ft990 the radio is a classic shaun is 101% honest guy and welcome's you any time of day...!

cheers shaun enjoy the ts530sp hybrid another classic

cheers 73
 Profile  2e0bib russ 19/10/11 buyer positive VERY NICE CHAP ABSOLUTE PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH 5 STAR ALL THE WAY AND MAKES GREAT TEA
 Profile  G4IAL 15/10/11 seller positive A very quick transaction - would certainly deal with Shaun again.
John g4ial
 Profile  paul 05/10/11 trade positive shaun great lad instant payment dosent mess about will deal anytime with him recommended thanks m0cln
 Profile  m1rpw 15/09/11 trade positive Cheers Shaun. No probs with my deal with Shaun. 73.
 Profile  M0YBC 14/09/11 buyer positive Thanks again for a hastle free deal couldnt ask for more
 Profile  G7VQE 13/08/11 seller positive Cheers Shaun and thanks for making the effort to post what is a very heavy PSU, good communication and positive result.

Dave G7VQE
 Profile  M0YBC 12/08/11 buyer positive sorry should have been positive feedback many thanks Shaun great bloke to deal with
 Profile  gw8asd 25/07/11 buyer positive No hassle deal. Enjoy playing with a new toy. :-)
 Profile  g1elg 15/07/11 buyer positive Pleasure to meet you shaun.Enjoy the FT-900.Deal anytime.Thanks.
 Profile  davidmw6 15/07/11 seller positive fab person to deal with ,,thanks verymuch
 Profile  alincoman 18/05/11 trade positive Great to meet you for the first time sean.Bought his Kenwood TS~50 & very pleased with it.Exactly as described & would not hesitate to buy from again.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED....
 Profile  alincoman 18/05/11 trade positive Great to meet you for the first time sean.Bought his Kenwood TS~50 & very pleased with it.Exactly as described & would not hesitate to buy from again.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED....
 Profile  2E0SDK 06/04/11 trade positive NICE GUY, SMOOTH DEAL, RECOMMEND-NICE TO MEET YOU SHAUN FIRST CLASS
CREDIT TO OUR HOBBY 100%
 Profile  G8JIT 23/03/11 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction with Shaun, does not bugger you about, one of the site's gentlemen. Cheers Shaun
 Profile  paul 24/02/11 buyer positive nice deal with shaun im pleased u like the radio thanks for a great transaction all the best paul
 Profile  G0UNJ 30/01/11 buyer positive glad you like the ts 180,, its a nice rig to use , thanks for a smooth paypal transaction, ,,recomended
 Profile  mm0hgn 28/01/11 trade positive very nice guy,good contact,recomend to anyone, thanks Shaun, dave
 Profile  g7vyw 27/01/11 seller positive great chap to buy from ,packaged realy well
 Profile  G8JIT 29/12/10 trade positive Nice deal Shaun, everybody happy all round. Anytime Bud. To be trusted.
 Profile  gw8asd 22/12/10 trade positive A few emails, equipment demoed, face to face deal, no problems.
Good to put a face to the mailings.
Another project awaits attention. :-)
 Profile  G4YJS 14/12/10 buyer positive Thanks for the great deal Shaun(once I realised I had not turned the rf gain up)getting old mate.Great tcvr thanks again and cheers to Gary for transport and to the lads at HRD for use of your site.Barrie g4yjs.
 Profile  2E0MVK 28/11/10 seller positive Went to Shauns to collect a receiver which he demonstrated working and he is a great guy to deal with and very genuine.Cheers Mate have a good Xmas.
 Profile  2e0lbd 09/11/10 buyer positive nice to deal with first class thanks
 Profile  G8JIT 09/11/10 seller positive Thanks for the item, Shaun, as good as described, nice meeting you for 1st. time. 1st class.
 Profile  m0jha 06/11/10 trade positive sound deal, goods as described. even posted before i paid.. now that is good value.. cheers shaun.
 Profile  2E0 TDX 24/08/10 seller positive No problems dealing with Shaun...no messing about and sound to deal with...recommended!
 Profile  G4GQP 03/08/10 seller positive nice to do business with u 73s
 Profile  2E1MPC 01/07/10 seller positive meter as he described , nice friendly guy ,recommended
 Profile  M0CSN 06/06/10 buyer positive First class to deal with, asked about the item, paid for the item, no hassle and as easy as it gets, many thanks shaun a pleasure to deal with..Cheers John
 Profile  M0SWS 25/02/10 buyer positive A pleasure to business slick communications and very fast payment. Thanks