ScorePositive Feedback
48 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
48 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  mi5daw 13/09/23 trade positive Goods as described, easy transaction.
Super fast dispatch and post
Would have no hesitation to purchase off Roger again.
Highly recommend to all thanks 73
 Profile  M1DRK 06/09/23 buyer positive Thank You Roger, As it should be nice and easy.

73 Andy
 Profile  M0ION 04/05/23 buyer positive An absolute pleasure to do business with.
Thank you for a pleasant transaction
 Profile  G4OXD 16/10/21 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction with Roger.Sent OPC639 filter straight away.Hope to deal again with Roger in the future.
 Profile  G3POG 23/07/21 seller positive Excellent, seamless transaction. No hesitation in dealing with Roger again.
 Profile  jj21 23/06/21 seller positive Goods as described, easy transaction.
Would have no hesitation to purchase off again.
Many Thanks
 Profile  G4NVT 18/06/21 trade positive First class many thanks
 Profile  g4fre 18/06/21 buyer positive Item was with me within 24 hours of responding to Rogers posting. Item exactly as described. Great communication
 Profile  2e0msd 17/06/21 buyer positive Thank you very much. Speaker as described and packed up very well. Much appreciated!
 Profile  g4FEQ 16/06/21 trade positive Very satisfied with my purchase. No hassle deal and quick delivery. Highly recommended and will not hesitate to buy from Roger again.
 Profile  g1lov 16/06/21 seller positive Great Guy to deal with.
Scanner as described and well packed.

Cheers
Paul
 Profile  bonehead 12/06/21 seller positive excellent service from Roger, bang on price, good communication throughout, and quick dispatch.
what more can you ask for?
highly recommended.
 Profile  M0EPV 03/06/21 seller positive Top Man no messing about I got the scanner next day,Thanks Roger
 Profile  clive 02/06/21 seller positive Roger is a top guy.
Items as described In mint condition. Post and packaging were excellent. This is how a deal should be done. A credit to HRD. Thanks Roger..
Looking forward to our next one.
 Profile  G6SVN 02/06/21 buyer positive Roger is a top bloke, parts were in mint condition
carefully packed and dispatched quickly.
Thanks Roger
Bill
G6SVN
 Profile  G4SJI 29/05/21 seller positive Absolutely mint manual thanks easy transaction.
 Profile  G0ONH 27/05/21 seller positive met roger this time pleasant guy.very honest and easy to deal with,great communication,thanks
 Profile  G4NRT 26/05/21 seller positive Very fast turnaround. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in dealing with Roger again. Tnx OM es 73
 Profile  G4SJI 01/09/19 buyer positive So easy to deal with especially as the nifty manual arrived the day after I paid.
 Profile  clive 03/08/19 buyer positive No messing about, instant payment.
Roger is a credit to HRD.
Thanks again. I look forward to our next one.
 Profile  G0ONH 20/04/19 seller positive Many thanks, roger very happy
 Profile  M1EGH 11/02/19 buyer positive credit to hrd fast payment too
cheers roger
 Profile  M0CDL 07/11/17 buyer positive Many Thanks Roger, great deal, thanks best 73 John M0CDL.
 Profile  PaulGB 23/10/17 buyer positive Great to deal with fast payment, enjoy the Flex !!
73 Paul
 Profile  M0IMM 04/05/17 buyer positive Many thanks for an easy transaction Roger. Appreciated the prompt payment and quick communications :)
 Profile  G4NRT 31/01/17 seller positive Easy transaction. Fast despatch. I will gladly deal with Roger again! Tnx OM!
 Profile  2E0SCM 25/01/17 trade positive Nifty manual received thankyou 73 John
 Profile  hippy1970 12/12/16 seller positive Nice guy to deal with.
Thanks buddy.
 Profile  MM0WAX 15/11/16 buyer positive Nice easy transaction, Roger was a gent to deal with.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 15/10/16 buyer positive Great to deal with. Instant payment. Thank you
 Profile  M0GMA 18/08/16 buyer positive Once again a faultless deal done with Roger his communications are first class and payment by return, your one off the Best to deal with.
I would recommend Roger to every one on HRD he is a credit to us all....10/10
 Profile  G0PNM 22/02/16 buyer positive I approached Roger following a 'Wanted' ad he placed. Comms were excellent and we agreed to do a deal. Payment was swift. Don't hesitate to deal with Roger. He is a superb example of how buying and selling privately, on HRD, should be. Thanks Roger, 73's Pete
 Profile  MM0XXW 06/01/16 trade positive Fantastic comms and package arrived as described, have no fear when dealing with Roger.
 Profile  G0LZX 01/07/15 buyer positive A pleasure to do business with roger, instant payment no issues and great communication.

Thank you for a pleasant transaction
 Profile  G6LBQ 15/01/15 seller positive Pleasure to deal, item arrived fast and very well packaged and as described.
 Profile  quadking 30/12/14 trade positive straightforward deal went as smooth has silk,nice to meet you roger
 Profile  F4VPC 20/11/14 buyer positive Roger is a super chap to deal with, great comms and fast payment. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  m6wsb 06/11/14 seller positive many thanks again roger I hope you like the item best wishes stephen
 Profile  m6wsb 11/05/14 trade positive Many thanks. Roger. Great. Item very happy with it. Will deal again sometime. 73 mate. Stephen. M6wsb
 Profile  quadking 25/04/14 buyer positive A real nice guy to deal with, good comm`s, NO hassle A excellent exchange deal, couldn't be more pleased with what I received, TOP man
Can only recommend AAA++++
Tnx Roger.
 Profile  m6wsb 18/04/14 trade positive its was great to meet roger and had a good trade !! i hope to deal with him again
73 roger
 Profile  GI1RXL 10/01/14 buyer positive Top HRD seller super fast postage. Paid one day item arrived next day. A++++
 Profile  2E0UZK 01/11/13 seller positive Great Item Great Price fast dispatch exacly what i wanted Many thanks
 Profile  g7pan 21/10/13 buyer positive Fast payment, great to deal with ,thanks.
 Profile  2E0UDX 31/05/12 trade positive Roger is a dream to deal with and great comms too ,your a credit to the hobby Roger !
 Profile  M0GMA 27/02/12 buyer positive Roger is one of the very fastest payers i have ever met
his comms are faultless a true gent to deal with and would recommend to anyone.
once again Roger thank you ......