ScorePositive Feedback
12 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
12 2 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M1CMR 18/01/14 buyer positive Well what can I say absolute bargain thank you Alan radio was as described no messing about posted with tracking number I would deffo buy of Alan again many thanks great comms also.
Bryan........
 Profile  Rum 15/01/14 buyer positive Fast delivery, no problem at all. I'm happy.
 Profile  MW0JZM 13/01/14 buyer positive Thanks Alan radio is better than described

regards steve
 Profile  M6JYB 14/12/12 buyer positive Thanks for the two deals...Both positive...Although the first reads neutral..Sorry clicked when distracted...Quick delivery ..Cheers.
 Profile  M6JYB 14/12/12 seller neutral Nice radio ,Thanks.
 Profile  MW0JZM 12/12/12 buyer positive Thanks Alan pleasure doing business with you will deal with youagain

Regards Steve
 Profile  G0NAJ 21/11/12 seller positive Thanks Alan, great to deal with you, 73 de john G0NAJ
 Profile  M0HJO 27/06/12 buyer positive Radio is first class, like new! Fast delivery, no problem at all. Another item via the post, very happy.
 Profile  M1DRK 16/05/12 trade positive Sorry forgot to change.
 Profile  M1DRK 16/05/12 trade neutral A true gent and a credit to HRD.
 Profile  G0NAJ 03/05/12 trade positive No problem Alan.

Great to deal with you, thanks.
 Profile  mm0ibe 27/03/12 trade positive Thanks Alan, as stated radio as new. True to your word. Pleasure doing buisness. True gent.
 Profile  MW 0EAN 10/03/12 seller positive Thanks for the sale arrived next day looked like it came from Nevada new.
 Profile  G0UAZ 17/09/11 buyer positive Instant payment, no messing about with Alan. Good comms and a pleasure to deal with. :)