ScorePositive Feedback
62 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
62 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  thewidowmaker 30/05/22 seller positive As described by Paul excellent communication from Paul recommended seller will deal with him again Fluke and Martindale got a bargain and others missed out on a real bargain. Thanks Paul
 Profile  G0NAJ 18/09/15 buyer positive Sorry can't type. Paul not Peter!!!!
 Profile  G0NAJ 18/09/15 buyer positive Thanks Peter, generous fella! just the job, 73 de john g0naj.
 Profile  Tango 04/09/15 seller positive Top man. Many thanks Paul.☺
From start to to arrival of the laptop Paul kept me informed.
Many could take a leaf out ofPauls book.
A true Gentleman.
I would most certainly recommend Paul.
Thanks again.
Regards
Trevor
 Profile  2E0LGZ 12/08/15 buyer positive Paul is a very honest and reliable man and very true to his word the goods where packaged well and dave kept in touch right to the end
I would deal with Dave again no problem
 Profile  wdi1232000 26/07/15 trade positive Great meeting you thanks for a smooth transaction hope to deal again
 Profile  g4FEQ 26/07/15 trade positive A straight forward deal again Paul.
Very satisfied. Harry G4FEQ
 Profile  sedge 19/07/15 buyer positive a pleasure to meet and do business with,a gentleman amateur. The goods were very good as well. pity he isn't Welsh.
 Profile  F4VPC 27/03/15 seller positive What a pleasure to deal with Paul. Super fast and excellent comms. I'd deal with you again any day. 73 Kelvin
 Profile  M0AOV 13/03/15 seller positive Nice to see you Paul, tnx fer the delivery & hope you had a gd day at the seaside. 73's
 Profile  M0THZ 04/04/13 buyer positive Paul bought from me with no messing about. Top guy will
deal with again anytime without any doubt.
Gaz M0THZ
 Profile  M3OPT 01/08/11 buyer positive item exactly as discribed .
 Profile  G6TJS 25/07/11 buyer positive Bought poles and an antenna from Paul. Very well packed. Excellent communication. Highly recommended seller imho.
Nice one Paul :-)
Hope to deal with you again in the future.
 Profile  2W0JMK 14/05/11 trade positive I think Paul is one of the best I have ever had the pleasure to trade with. If all members of this site were like Paul we would have no problems at all.
very well packed and very good communications.
Thank you Paul and all the best to to you
 Profile  M0VHC 19/04/11 trade positive another great deal with paul, a true gentleman of this hobby, thanks mate, thomas
 Profile  2E1MPC 16/04/11 trade positive Yet another great trade with paul , what i like is paul always describes his items truthfully and you can try before you buy , Even makes a great brewe , cheers paul see you soon , mick
 Profile  2E1MPC 06/04/11 trade positive Another great swap with paul , always honest description and my first postal transaction on hrd for a long time ,Members have no fear paul packages to the value of the postage , you could have played football with the tuner and it would have arrived in full working order ,never seen so much bubble wrap ,
 Profile  2E1MPC 10/03/11 trade positive Ta paul great deal , would recommend
 Profile  G7VQE 26/01/11 buyer positive Thank you for a pleasant and straight forward transaction on the Icom SM8 Paul,arrived this morning by return post,well packed and a great looking piece of kit.
Cheers chap,Dave G7VQE.
 Profile  g7jur 20/01/11 buyer positive Nice guy to deal with. No problems.
Kept in contact though out deal.
A ++++ Seller?
Thanks Paul.
 Profile  G8JIT 17/01/11 seller positive Nice easy deal again with Paul, nice cuppa, and for a Yorkshireman even gave a free plastic bag!.
Nice one Paul.
 Profile  G8JIT 24/12/10 seller positive Nice deal from Paul, and he makes a bloody good brew. 870's fine old bean.
 Profile  G0NAJ 04/12/10 buyer positive Great transaction made easier by an understanding seller, great to deal with, thanks Paul...
 Profile  M0CSN 18/11/10 trade positive Top fella to deal with, the guy even delivered due to me being unable to get there, a real gent .
cheers John
 Profile  G90SWL 16/11/10 trade positive Just done a great deal with Paul, i will with a bit of luck deal with him again,a trustworthy man would trade with him anytime, - Thanks John and cul.
 Profile  m0rcj 06/11/10 seller positive Item came well packed and as described,Great comms and would i would not hesitate to buy from Paul again.Thanks Paul.
 Profile  2E1GSN 04/11/10 buyer positive great deal,thanks
 Profile  M3GJA 02/11/10 buyer positive Many Thanks Paul. Very fast in posting,Good coms.
Trev M3GJA
 Profile  2E1MPC 10/10/10 trade positive Met up with paul at his home , nice friendly guy who let me take time to test the radio , hope to deal with him again
 Profile  MM6RLL 30/09/10 buyer positive good guy to deal with. very helpful and good communications. Would happily deal with him again.
 Profile  M0CSN 20/09/10 seller positive Great to meet and deal with Paul, a first class guy and would definately have no problems dealing with him in the future.
cheers John
 Profile  GI0ZGB 16/09/10 seller positive Great comms, rapid dispatch, item as described and securely packed, I can recommend this gentleman to everyone, buy with confidence!
 Profile  2E0DMS 12/09/10 seller positive top man, top gear, thanks paul
 Profile  M0VHC 10/09/10 trade positive top guy, very punctual on our meet, 100% man.
many thanks paul.
 Profile  m1eqn 07/09/10 trade positive Excellent Guy , Highly Recommended !
 Profile  m1eqn 06/09/10 buyer positive Great Guy Very Helpfull , Many Thanks
 Profile  2E0DMS 30/07/10 seller positive top man, met up as arranged, had chat deal done, thanks paul
 Profile  2E0OFF 28/07/10 buyer positive many thx paul great guy met up with paul had a great brew and chat bought an antenna from him alls complete and good as discribed cheers paul all the best rob m6grk
 Profile  vick 24/07/10 trade positive thanks for the nice piece of kit paul will deal again top bloke
 Profile  g4FEQ 24/07/10 buyer positive Excellent quick exchange of gear. Very satisfied, would recommend to all.
 Profile  2E0RDO 18/07/10 seller positive Exellent transaction, genuine person, would deal with anytime, exellent comms, arrived at the meeting place on time, hassle free deal,
recommended 100%. Good to meet you Paul.