ScorePositive Feedback
25 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
25 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  quadking 14/01/23 trade positive Thanks Ray for the tape decks and saving them for me, nice to see you agian
Terry m0nta 73
 Profile  M0OEG 28/05/22 trade positive great trade with ray nice chap indeed great to meet again
 Profile  M0OEG 30/04/22 trade positive great deal with ray... great guy and honest. thanks again sir
 Profile  2E0VBD 01/02/22 seller positive Good communications - fast payment - Thanks Ray & HRD
 Profile  2E1GSN 18/09/21 buyer positive Lovely to meet Ray & his wife today made me feel most welcome at the home.Ray demonstrated the gear i purchased and offered me good deals on the kit & even gave me an item F.O.C.A lovely gentleman a credit to HRD & a true radio ham.
 Profile  G3POG 14/09/20 seller positive Excellent transaction. Highly recommended. Thank you, Ray
 Profile  M0GMA 15/02/20 seller positive Met up with Ray very nice person showed me the equipment working tested it all out and yes it worked just like he described price was good and so was the condition.
I would recommend him to everyone
10/10 really nice to meet up with you at last.
 Profile  M1VHT 27/07/16 seller positive Great fella to deal with, promptly dispatched and good communications will deal with again
cheers Keith M1VHT
 Profile  MI0YCK 17/10/15 buyer positive perfect seller, Ray was promt to reply to emails and item was as described, overall very happy and will deal with again
 Profile  2E0RCK 30/09/15 seller positive Ray thanks for the easy transaction would deal again hope you enjoy the radio.
 Profile  G0JEH 04/08/15 buyer positive Ray is a great guy to deal with, showed the equipment running, I like his straight honest approach, would certainly deal with again.
 Profile  bonehead 21/08/14 buyer positive Ray answered my ad, didn't mess about, bought the item.
top guy, highly recommended, cheers Ray!
 Profile  m0icj 19/08/14 buyer positive TOP GUY SMOOTH DEAL WOULD
RECOMEND TO ALL.
thanks
 Profile  m0rcj 10/08/12 seller positive This is the 3rd time i dealt with Ray,all i can say is he is a nice honest man and everything i bought has been better than described.Thanks again Ray i'm happy.
 Profile  m0rcj 28/06/12 trade positive Another great deal with Ray.Nice guy great kit and a lovely cuppa. Cheers Ray.
 Profile  2E0MVK 08/04/12 trade positive Met Ray once again and he showed the item working a true honest gent and made a lovely cuppa a great honest guy.
 Profile  2E0HVD 08/03/12 trade positive nice geniune guy would deal anytime thanks ray
 Profile  m0rcj 11/02/12 trade positive Equipment as descibed,also found Ray to be Genuine and friendly guy and i'd have no problem dealing again.Cheers Ray!
 Profile  G6OUI 10/08/11 buyer positive Went to Rays and saw the Equipment,exactley as described.
100% man to deal with
Excellent
 Profile  2E0MVK 17/04/11 trade positive Went to Rays as arranged and he traded some excellent quality equipment and demonstrated it working,a nice genuine guy and a credit too HRD.
 Profile  2E0MVK 17/04/11 trade positive
 Profile  G4TUF 17/02/10 trade positive Excellent deal, Highly recommended. Cheers Ray
 Profile  G1HQK 28/01/10 seller positive Very easy trade, great communication, radio seems perfect, very happy, thanks Ray