ScorePositive Feedback
18 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
18 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M1VHT 27/07/16 seller positive Great fella to deal with, promptly dispatched and good communications will deal with again
cheers Keith M1VHT
 Profile  MI0YCK 17/10/15 buyer positive perfect seller, Ray was promt to reply to emails and item was as described, overall very happy and will deal with again
 Profile  2E0RCK 30/09/15 seller positive Ray thanks for the easy transaction would deal again hope you enjoy the radio.
 Profile  G0JEH 04/08/15 buyer positive Ray is a great guy to deal with, showed the equipment running, I like his straight honest approach, would certainly deal with again.
 Profile  bonehead 21/08/14 buyer positive Ray answered my ad, didn't mess about, bought the item.
top guy, highly recommended, cheers Ray!
 Profile  m0icj 19/08/14 buyer positive TOP GUY SMOOTH DEAL WOULD
RECOMEND TO ALL.
thanks
 Profile  claypigeon 25/11/12 trade positive A very nice chap
Nice easy trade
Would deal with again 100%
Merry Christmas Ray
 Profile  m0rcj 10/08/12 seller positive This is the 3rd time i dealt with Ray,all i can say is he is a nice honest man and everything i bought has been better than described.Thanks again Ray i'm happy.
 Profile  m0rcj 28/06/12 trade positive Another great deal with Ray.Nice guy great kit and a lovely cuppa. Cheers Ray.
 Profile  2E0MVK 08/04/12 trade positive Met Ray once again and he showed the item working a true honest gent and made a lovely cuppa a great honest guy.
 Profile  pierre 08/03/12 trade positive nice geniune guy would deal anytime thanks ray
 Profile  m0rcj 11/02/12 trade positive Equipment as descibed,also found Ray to be Genuine and friendly guy and i'd have no problem dealing again.Cheers Ray!
 Profile  G6OUI 10/08/11 buyer positive Went to Rays and saw the Equipment,exactley as described.
100% man to deal with
Excellent
 Profile  2E0MVK 17/04/11 trade positive Went to Rays as arranged and he traded some excellent quality equipment and demonstrated it working,a nice genuine guy and a credit too HRD.
 Profile  2E0MVK 17/04/11 trade positive
 Profile  Andrew 23/11/10 trade positive Great to meet up Ray and thanks for a great deal.
Nice gentleman , genuine and honest and no problems straightforward deal.
 Profile  G4TUF 17/02/10 trade positive Excellent deal, Highly recommended. Cheers Ray
 Profile  G1HQK 28/01/10 seller positive Very easy trade, great communication, radio seems perfect, very happy, thanks Ray