ScorePositive Feedback
108 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
108 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4HTZ 16/10/20 buyer positive Easy no hassle deal with kelvin ...instant decision and payment ..UPS the amp to him in France no problem ...perfect deal all round ...recommend to deal with anytime
 Profile  M1CMR 16/09/20 buyer positive Kelvin is an excellent seller, everything went smooth nothing was too much for him. A credit to HRD I would highly recommend Kelvin to anyone.
Thanks kelvin.

Bryan...........
 Profile  M0YBC 23/05/20 buyer positive Great to deal with perfect thanks Kelvin enjoy
 Profile  GM0ONX 16/09/19 buyer positive Glad to be of assistance.
 Profile  G4NYC 08/08/19 buyer positive Kelvin is a pleasure to deal with. Prompt payment as always.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  g4jnw 01/08/19 buyer positive Excellent to deal with, fast payment a credit to the site
 Profile  G1PPA 25/07/19 trade positive what a fantastic guy a true radio ham willing to help others in the hobby, great comunications went out of his way to get good postage price well packed . thanks for everything kelvin
steve
 Profile  M0KDT 20/07/19 seller positive Thanks for your custom Kelvin, pleased you enjoyed the computer.
 Profile  G4KVT 29/12/18 buyer positive Excellent comms, fast payment and as always a pleasure to deal with and a friendly knowledgeable person too; looking forward to working you on 70cm and 23cm Kelvin, 73 - Jason
 Profile  M0CLS 28/12/18 buyer positive Fast payment and great comms. Would highly recommend to anyone!
 Profile  G0ONH 16/06/18 buyer positive no problems,fast payment many thanks
 Profile  M5DR 13/03/18 trade positive An absolute gent. Helped me out without being asked. Excellent comms and a man of his word. Thanks again Kelvin.
 Profile  2W0JMK 01/03/18 seller positive An absolute pleasure to deal with. Great communications through out the transaction. Fast posting item out.
Thank you.
 Profile  jonz 12/01/18 seller positive Superb experience again, a pleasure to deal with Kelvin again. Highly recommended.
 Profile  68RD400 19/12/17 buyer positive Super buyer, Immediate payment, 10/10. Would definately deal again.
 Profile  2M0ONW 10/11/17 buyer positive Kelvin was a gentleman it was a pleasure dealing with him a complete asset to hrd would deal with Kelvin anytime:)
 Profile  M0IMM 09/11/17 buyer positive Perfect deal! Excellent communication, quick payment and confirmation of delivery......happy days! :)
 Profile  G4OXD 17/10/17 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction fast payment a pleasure to do business with Kelvin & hope to do so again in the future.
 Profile  G0JNH 28/09/17 buyer positive Arrived today in top class condition, well packaged, also included was a vintage 5.25 floppy disk, will be adding to HRD listings later LOL
 Profile  G1KFB 10/07/17 seller positive Easy transaction, great comms and very pleasant to deal with :-)
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 08/07/17 buyer positive Another hassle free transaction with Kelvin. A true gentleman to deal with. Many thanks.
 Profile  G0FHT 07/07/17 seller positive Thanks Kelvin.Arrived today,well packaged.Pleasure buying from you and keeping me informed.
Proper job me ansum!!!!
 Profile  G3VM 04/07/17 buyer positive Thanks Kelvin, enjoy the new FTDX-5000MP
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 10/06/17 buyer positive As always, Kelvin was great to deal with. Many thanks.
 Profile  G8KJI 13/05/17 buyer positive Excellent- v. well packed and super fast delivery. Many thanks and i hope we can deal again. Jon
 Profile  M0YBT 11/05/17 seller positive Item as described, very well packed and fantastic coms. A pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  G0WZB 10/05/17 buyer positive All I can say is PERFECT great guy to deal with and great comms. Thanks
Brian
 Profile  jj21 09/05/17 seller positive Excellent service from Kelvin goods as described.
Many Thanks again.
 Profile  G8IFN 05/05/17 seller positive Thanks Kelvin for a pleasant fast straightforward deal.
Nigel
 Profile  2E0SCM 20/02/17 buyer positive Fast payment from kelvin no problems good easy transaction enjoy 73 John
 Profile  M0TCO 03/02/17 buyer positive All good in every way,very fast delivery.Another great deal from Kelvin. Thank you.
 Profile  G4NRT 25/01/17 seller positive Another faultless transaction! I am very happy to deal with Kelvin any time! Thanks OM!
 Profile  GW6RRL 22/01/17 buyer positive Kelvin is a great buyer, arrived exactly as promised and was a pleasure to deal and chat with. Hope you enjoy the radio!
 Profile  M0YZY 19/01/17 seller positive Great communication, very fast delivery for a well packaged item that was exactly as described. I wouldn't hesitate to do another deal.

Thank you
 Profile  M0FAT 17/01/17 buyer positive Superb seller and all-round exc chap. Very helpful and superb communication.
Posted asap and item received well packaged. Look forward to buying again . Thank you
 Profile  2E0SCM 16/01/17 seller positive Great items a very fast post no worries thanks
Weller soldering parts
 Profile  jj21 08/01/17 seller positive Goods as described. Kelvin is a pleasure to deal with, would have no hesitation in buying from again.
 Profile  g4naq 31/12/16 buyer positive Great comms & item perfect as described
Clive
 Profile  GW8JLY 21/11/16 buyer positive Thanks Kelvin for such a pleasent and easy transaction - it was very nice to meet you too. I hope you enjoy the Mutek Transverter
73 Lyn GW8JLY
 Profile  G4NRT 14/09/16 seller positive Kelvin is a pleasure to deal with and very patient with my incessant questions! I would gladly deal with him again! Thanks.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 08/07/16 seller positive Another great buying experience from Kelvin. Totally trustworthy, completely recommended.
 Profile  M0OEG 23/05/16 buyer positive absolutely perfect bought and paid offered extra to cover the post to france to which i declined the extra money... great HRD member
 Profile  G6TJC 16/04/16 seller positive Nice Honest & Smooth Transaction. Would deal again without hesitation.Regards Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  G4NYC 31/03/16 seller positive Excellent to deal with. Item arrived safely and well packed.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 25/03/16 seller positive Second perfect transaction. I can really recommend Kelvin. Thank you
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 25/03/16 seller positive Kelvin was brilliant to deal with. Goods as described. Many thanks
 Profile  garym1rec 11/02/16 seller positive MANY THANKS KELVIN, BEEN A PLEASURE
 Profile  g3uvr 31/01/16 buyer positive Easy to deal with. Very prompt with comms and payment. Many thanks Kelvin.73
 Profile  2E0JQK 13/12/15 buyer positive great buyer nice to meet you Kelvin
many thanks Peter
 Profile  m1eac 12/12/15 buyer positive Couldn't of been better! Fast friendly etc etc
 Profile  MW0ZUS 16/10/15 seller positive Thanks Kelvin, first class transaction.
 Profile  2E0WZD 15/10/15 seller positive nice and easy to deal with, good coms , hope to deal again with you.
 Profile  G4NRT 09/10/15 seller positive Nice guy. Easy to deal with and excellent communications. Would certainly deal with Kelvin again. Thanks!
 Profile  alcon19 04/08/15 buyer positive Kelvin is a real gent and so easy to deal with excellent comms would deal again anytime A1+++++++ Buyer.
73 Alan G0DHI
 Profile  m0ckp 17/05/15 seller positive great to deal with . spot on
 Profile  M3PHB 27/03/15 buyer positive Quick and easy transaction just how it should be welcome anytime
 Profile  M0TCO 30/01/15 buyer positive Great deal great comms well packed excee
ded expectations Thank you
 Profile  G4NYC 21/01/15 buyer positive Many Thanks. Very quick delivery.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  G4YY 16/01/15 buyer positive Thanks for the second lot off plugs top guy thanks
 Profile  G4YY 15/01/15 buyer positive Thanks plugs A1 fast service would deal with again
 Profile  M0KCM 14/01/15 trade positive Great comms, instant payment. Thank you
 Profile  jonz 14/01/15 buyer positive Thanks KELVIN, great comms and the pleasure was mine.
 Profile  M0RMO 08/01/15 seller positive Thanks for the great service Kelvin :-)
 Profile  DaveL 08/01/15 trade positive Thanks for a good deal, Kelvin and thanks too for your kid offer of help re attenuators. 73 Dave G3TJP
 Profile  M0ATV 08/01/15 seller positive Excellent items, many thanks for the quick service
 Profile  bigguy 07/01/15 buyer positive Spot on what a gent :)
many thanks
Simon
 Profile  G4KCT 07/01/15 buyer positive Thanks Kelvin , a nice piece of kit .regards barry
 Profile  G7LAS 07/01/15 seller positive Thanks Kelvin - absolutely spot on and a proper gent! :)
 Profile  2E0SEY 13/12/14 seller positive Dispatched very quickly after payment. Thanks a lot!
 Profile  M0MNM 04/12/14 seller positive Utter gent! Even with payment issues, has sorted the item and been ultra helpful! Definately recommend!

Thanks, Kelvin.
 Profile  Pabs57 01/12/14 buyer positive Bought Wimo system from Kelvin which has exceeded my expectations! Well described set up and Kelvin is a real pleasure to deal with. Many thanks again and please keep in touch. Paul.
 Profile  G0IUW 26/11/14 trade positive Very quick dispatch and exactly as described.
You can deal with every confidence in Kelvin.....Thanks
 Profile  G4HTZ 23/11/14 seller positive Great swap deal with kelvin for ft950 for equipment for my DATV station ...no hesitation in dealing with again ...thanks again kelvin for the delivery ..Steve
 Profile  G8JIT 20/11/14 seller positive Package received VERY well packed, and fast delivery. A pleasant transaction Thank You.
 Profile  G4KCT 19/11/14 buyer positive Thanks Kelvin , parts arrived today . regards barry
 Profile  G4KVT 08/11/14 buyer positive Kelvin is a star; from initial contact to sealing the deal, the engagement was exemplary; many thanks for the deal, for your patience and for the amp, which was well kept and obviously well looked after. Thanks fella, hope to catch you on air again, best wishes, Jason
 Profile  M0HJO 04/11/14 buyer positive Good Comms, Fast Payment, No Problems At All. Deal Anytime.
 Profile  GW0GEI 30/10/14 buyer positive Great to do deal with you Kelvin, and hope the antenna works well for you. 73 Steve
 Profile  G0RUZ 03/03/14 seller positive Parcel arrived promptly Kelvin - thanks! The connectors are exactly as described - brand new!

Conrad G0RUZ
 Profile  SQ7GVU 05/02/14 seller positive Excellent guy, pleasure to deal with. Would buy more again with no doubt. Thank you!
 Profile  DaveL 05/02/14 seller positive An excellent guy to buy from and correspond with. The purchased items are as described or better.

Many thanks, Kelvin. It was a pleasure.

Cheers. DaveL G3TJP
 Profile  TerryB 05/02/14 trade positive Excellent to deal with, prompt posting and superb Comms. A+++
 Profile  TerryB 05/02/14 trade positive Excellent to deal with, prompt posting and superb Comms. A+++
 Profile  G0UAZ 05/02/14 seller positive Another faultless purchase from Kelvin. Excellent in every way .
 Profile  Sangoma 04/02/14 seller positive Very efficient, and arrived the next day, plus a bonus. Extremely pleasant deal.
 Profile  G3POG 03/02/14 seller positive Kelvin was a pleasure to deal with. Excellent comms and a true gentleman in the way he dealt with non receipt of email.
 Profile  Rum 03/02/14 seller positive Another one excellent deal. Thanks Kelvin.
 Profile  MI0OBR 31/01/14 seller positive Excellent. Item arrived the next day very well packaged in mint condition. I got a bargain. Thanks
 Profile  G8IMN 31/01/14 seller positive A1+, great seller, no time wasting, realistic prices.
 Profile  MW0ZUS 31/01/14 seller positive Thanks for a great service Kelvin, items just what I expected.
Very fast postage, thank you.
 Profile  Rum 30/01/14 seller positive Again 1st Class. Many thanks Kelvin.
 Profile  G1MPW 29/01/14 buyer positive A nice , easy transaction ...well packaged and prompt dispatch . Kelvin was most patient regarding my PC problems that made coms more difficult that they should have been ! TU .
 Profile  M0MGF 27/01/14 seller positive Excellent transaction. Well pleased with the goods. Thank you.
 Profile  gw8asd 27/01/14 seller positive Quick delivery, and exactly as promised. Recommended.
 Profile  m0vey 23/01/14 seller positive Excellent fuss free deal. Items well packed. Good communications.
 Profile  Rum 23/01/14 seller positive 1st Class seller. Many thanks.
 Profile  M0MNV 22/01/14 seller positive Everything fine. It was a pleasure to make a deal with you... Highly recommended ! Many thanks Kevin:)
 Profile  G0UAZ 22/01/14 seller positive Top guy Kelvin. Items exactly as described and top notch comms. Thanks :)
 Profile  GD1MIP 21/01/14 seller positive Kelvin sold me some items. Exactly as promised with excellent comms. What more could you want.
 Profile  GD1MIP 21/01/14 seller positive Kelvin sold me some items. Exactly as promised with excellent comms. What more could you want.