ScorePositive Feedback
60 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
60 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G1AJI 04/04/17 buyer positive Nice to meet you Billy.
No messing, sound bloke to deal with.
 Profile  2e1var 02/04/15 buyer positive Fantastic, fast delivery, well packaged, great comms. Perfectly described. many thanks.
 Profile  Sangoma 02/04/15 seller positive Another smooth transaction, and very helpful. Great person to deal with.
 Profile  G3POG 11/02/15 buyer positive Excellent transaction. Good comms. Fast despatch with keyer very well packed. Recommended
 Profile  bigguy 14/10/14 buyer positive great transaction and as always great guy to deal with hope to deal with again top bloke :)
 Profile  Sangoma 14/10/14 seller positive Easy transaction, and super fast delivery, almost instant! Thanks
 Profile  G0UAZ 26/04/14 buyer positive Billy is a top guy, face to face or by post. 100% solid
 Profile  2W0JMK 21/02/14 trade positive A great deal and very smooth transaction. Thanks Billy
 Profile  GD1MIP 10/12/13 buyer positive Bought from me. Paid up quickly good comms. What more could you want. Andy
 Profile  G1HQK 30/11/13 seller positive Nice little radio cheers mate a pleasure
 Profile  M0YBC 10/11/13 buyer positive thanks Billy perfect has always enjoy the radio
 Profile  2E0HVD 09/07/13 buyer positive No hassle deal with billy cheers pal
 Profile  G8JIT 08/05/13 trade positive Nice seeing you again Billy, pleased with transaction. Always trust Billy boy to be on the level.
 Profile  G0UAZ 04/05/13 seller positive Top guy Billy. Always happy to deal and meet up with him. Cheers :)
 Profile  M0PCO 04/05/13 buyer positive nice guy easy transaction.
would deal with again.
 Profile  G7SBK 10/12/12 trade positive Very fast and trustworthy, a pleasure to deal with.
we both sent items on trust without any problems.
AAA+++
 Profile  M1CMR 07/12/12 trade positive Thanks Billy deal went through with no hitches a pleasure to do business with you a credit to HRD...
 Profile  quadking 04/11/12 buyer positive Nice to meet up with you, Thanks for the antenna, my mate was well pleased with it.
Not many guys like this around, real smooth transaction A+++++++
Regards Terry 73.
 Profile  g4vua 01/11/12 buyer positive Quick easy and no messing thanks Billy
 Profile  MM0XXW 25/05/12 trade positive Spot on Billy, top bloke, wish they were all this straightforward!
 Profile  M0YBC 22/05/12 buyer positive Thanks Billy always a pleasure to deal with
 Profile  G4LHT 17/05/12 buyer positive iCOM 718, Excellent radio, excellent Service with Billy, the Radio was sent 48 hr Parcel Farce, it went missing & Billy bent over backwards to find it which he tirelessly did, Absolute Diamond, BUY with Confidence, Cheers B. Damian de M0SFX.
 Profile  G0FQN 12/05/12 seller positive thanks billy for a smooth transation, just what i wanted while out and about with the dog, fits in my coat.
pam.
 Profile  M0CSN 28/02/12 buyer positive Top guy to deal with, very polite church going chap who is a true ambassador for the hobby although at times can be a cantankerous git when he wants to be.... But we wouldn't have him any other way ;)
Cheers pal glad to help
 Profile  2E0AYQ 25/02/12 buyer positive Billy is a really nice bloke a pleasure
to deal with
 Profile  2E0MVK 29/01/12 seller positive Bought a radio off Billy and item was as described and a genuine decent guy to deal with.Thanks Mark.
 Profile  m6dkl 18/01/12 trade positive Cheers billy i have just got the cw cd in the post your a good man :) i will keep in contact with you and let you know how im doing.top fella !!!!
 Profile  2E0AYQ 07/01/12 buyer positive Billy is a real Gent a great person to deal with
cash was here next day
hope you enjoy the qrp bits best wishes Martin
 Profile  ron69 10/11/11 trade positive Smooth deal, excellent comms. Thanks Billy.
Would deal again, no problem, a real gent.
 Profile  M0RFU 29/08/11 seller positive Thanks for the Pixie and Keyer, plus thanks for the bonus beam, it got back to my QTH ok.

Regards
 Profile  2E0WNM 21/07/11 seller positive I bought a mint 2m Handie from Billy and I am over the moon with it, Billy is awesome to deal with great comms, a pleasure to buy from a great no hassle deal. I would not hesitate buying from Billy ever again. Cheers Billy you are a true gent.
Many thanks de Wayne 73
 Profile  MM0BFF 02/07/11 seller positive No hassle deal again, a highly recommended HRD member!
 Profile  clive 09/06/11 seller positive Item in fantastic condition, as advertised.
Thanks Billy for a nice easy deal, pleasure to deal with you and hopefully will do so again in the future, many thanks Clive.
 Profile  M6SPW 10/11/10 buyer positive Thanx for the cash payment,a pleasure to deal with,enjoy the russian key comrade ;O)
 Profile  MM0BFF 11/09/10 seller positive Fast payment, as always, thanks Billy!
 Profile  2E0MVK 17/08/10 trade positive I went to Billys and we traded some equipment.He is a great honest guy and would deal with him again no problems.Cheers Mark M3MVK
 Profile  M0YBC 27/06/10 seller positive Great stuff again Billy thanks made a hf antenna from the pole works a treat and the handy was as stated BRAND NEW CONDITION ATU spot on for what i need pal many thanks
 Profile  M0VHC 26/06/10 trade positive thanks billy- item was exactly what i wanted
 Profile  M0YBC 16/06/10 buyer positive brilliant bloke to deal with and meet thanks pal ....items are quality ... couldnt ask for more once again thanks Billy
 Profile  alincoman 31/05/10 trade positive excellent the antenna exchange went very smoothly & would highly recommend Billy to any one.Good luck with the new antennas.
 Profile  MM0BFF 08/05/10 buyer positive Excellent, another smooth transaction, trusted HRD member, thanks Billy A+++++.
 Profile  MM0BFF 11/03/10 trade positive Thanks for the smooth deal, would use again, fast delivery A+++++
 Profile  G8JIT 31/10/09 seller positive Nice to be be welcomed, and carry out a smooth transaction with you Billy.
 Profile  2E0IWX  04/08/09 buyer positive Just completed a deal with Billy. Straight forward smooth transaction. Top bloke, 100% genuine. Many thanks.
 Profile  M0VHC 25/07/09 seller positive got swr meter from billy, top man, 100% trustworthy guy.
 Profile  smudja 11/07/09 seller positive sound as a pound, thanks Billy.
 Profile  bonehead 08/07/09 seller positive went to Billy's house, bought an analyzer.
top guy, would deal with again, without hesitation.
thanks Billy!
 Profile  G0UAZ 28/06/09 trade positive Met Billy as arranged, 100% trustworthy, nice and easy to deal with had a 4 mtr radio from me. Top guy.
 Profile  G8JIT 22/06/09 buyer positive Sound purchase by Billy, no messing about, and a nice chap to meet as well! Highly recommended.