ScorePositive Feedback
19 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
19 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4NYC 08/11/15 seller positive Nice to meet and deal with. Very honest and most helpful.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  m6kvj 17/09/15 buyer positive thanks kept his side of the deal
 Profile  G7 KJF 12/03/14 buyer positive
 Profile  2E0JWA 25/01/14 trade positive Super Fella, and a super deal :) absolutely no hassle, and Dave is as straight as a line :) Thanks again mate!
 Profile  M6SPW 10/01/12 trade positive I did a swap with David with his handy for my rotator,he is a real nice honest guy to deal with & a man of his word,only wish there were more honest people in amateur radio like him,many thanks for a pleasant transaction,all the best for 2012 ,regards,Shaun :O)
 Profile  HOLDON 22/12/11 trade positive Excellent, an absolute pleasure to trade a radio with David.. No issues and went out of his way to make sure all went well.
Many Thanks and Happy Christmas!
 Profile  2E0BTX 22/11/11 seller positive Dave thanks for an easy transaction after the logistical nightmare all the best mate and thanks
 Profile  M3OPT 24/02/11 seller positive recomended for ano hastle deal.
 Profile  M3UFB 08/02/11 seller positive David is a real nice bloke, had a cuppa and a long chat about the good old days! Radio was far better than he described, I'm chuffed with the deal. Many thanks - Ian
 Profile  paul 07/02/11 buyer positive another excellent deal with david hope u enjoy the microphone mate all the best
 Profile  paul 29/01/11 buyer positive excellent person to deal with no messing with dave thanks hope to deal agian soon
 Profile  pedro 28/01/11 trade positive HI ALL, WAS SENT PSR SCANNER PROMPTLY , WELL PACKED AND IN THE CONDITION DESCRIBED WOULD DEFINATELY DEAL WITH DAVID AGAIN, GOOD COMMUNICATION THROUGHOUT SALE 100% GUY . THANKS DAVID . PAUL G0LYV (PEDRO)
 Profile  pedro 20/01/11 buyer positive HI ALL, SOLD A PSR 295 SCANNER TO DAVID 2E0DWJ CASH ARRIVED AS PROMISED VERY QUICK GOOD CONTACT FROM DAVE KEEPING IN TOUCH WOULD CERTAINLY DEAL AGAIN WITH HIM 100% GENUINE AND HONEST GUY . PAUL G0LYV (PEDRO)
 Profile  2E0MVK 19/01/11 seller positive Dave sent the item as agreed and it is exactly as described in mint condition Im very happy with Daves communications and he is a pleasure to deal with.A credit to HRD and will deal with again no problem.Thanks Mark M3MVK.
 Profile  jonah2020 30/07/10 trade positive dave sent item,and item was just as he said,in fact it was better than i thought great guy to deal with,i will deal with him again in the future,cheers dave.regards roy
 Profile  M0VHC 26/07/10 trade positive easy exchange deal with david, 100% guy, thanks
 Profile  MW0VVO 07/07/10 buyer positive Super easy transaction, A pleasure to deal with, I can highly recommend David, Thanks Dave
Cheers
Stu
 Profile  mi5lyn 05/01/10 seller positive more than helpful when doing deal with him item just as good as he says. deal with him any time you get a chance he wont let you down .mi5lyn eugene
 Profile  m0rcj 15/12/09 seller positive Bought mic lead from Dan.as new and as decribed, quick turn around.would buy again....Cheers,,,,Reg.