ScorePositive Feedback
78 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
78 2 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  MM0XXW 18/12/23 trade positive Kerry’s an absolute legend, couldn’t rate highly enough, thanks again sir.
 Profile  G4IVV 01/09/22 seller positive Kerry is a nice guy and a pleasure to buy a radio from.
 Profile  2E1ICB 23/06/22 buyer positive Gret guy to deal with no fuss transaction thanks again
 Profile  gm0ogn 10/06/22 seller positive Very nice chap and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Kerry.
 Profile  g8dx 02/06/22 trade positive Two deals from here but more outside. The most honest seller you'll find
 Profile  g8dx 02/06/22 seller positive excellent
 Profile  M1VHT 16/01/22 seller positive Really genuine fella, 1st class communications.
Thanks
Keith M1VHT
 Profile  quadking 24/12/21 buyer positive Hello, Im very pleased goodwill has not gone this ham sent something i was looking for. i have never been given.
anything before ,thanks for your kindness and goodwill,
thanks for generosity. Terry
 Profile  quadking 03/12/21 buyer positive Only good to say about Kerry, pay me stright away, everything went smooth, great to deal with. Terry
 Profile  G4UGB 06/10/21 buyer positive Thanks Kerry - instant payment and good comms - a pleasure to deal with and would highly recommend.
 Profile  MM0TWX 23/09/21 buyer positive Excellent dealings - fast communication, no fuss whatsoever - very highly recommended.
 Profile  PaulGB 27/08/21 seller positive Kerry is just great to deal with. Fair price and very happy thanks mate. 73 Paul
 Profile  M0THZ 15/08/21 seller positive kerry is spot to deal with highly recommended
 Profile  G0ONH 03/08/21 seller positive many thanks kerry the mic is all ok.very easy deal, prompt delivery
 Profile  MW1RES 13/07/21 seller positive Thanks Kerry for a great buy and glad you spotted my Wanted Advert. You have been a pleasure to do a deal with. A genuine HRD member. Thanks and keep in touch!
 Profile  M0DKR 21/06/21 buyer positive No fuss excellent coms fast payment thanks Kerry..
 Profile  G6SVN 31/05/21 trade positive Kerry steered me to a purchase I would have missed
If he hadn't spotted it.

This is the true spirit of HRD
Cheers, I owe you a pint
 Profile  G3VNH 23/03/21 buyer positive Kerry purchased my phones without hesitation. A real HRD gent. Absolutely no problems.
 Profile  G0WYD 03/03/21 trade positive Top man, thank you antenna was better than informed, cheers Kerry, Bob G0WYD
 Profile  M1ABK 18/02/21 seller positive What can I say? - Kerry was excellent as a seller, good communications, and a genuinely good guy to deal with - Thanks Kerry !!!
 Profile  G0ONH 11/12/20 seller positive many thanks kerry great to deal with you again.radio a1 condition.well packed,easy deal.
 Profile  M0DNR 01/12/20 buyer positive Kerry is a absolute gentleman a pleasure to deal with cant recommend enough hope to deal with you again sorry for delay in leaving feedback
 Profile  M0ZMX 15/11/20 buyer positive Thank you, great straight forward transaction
Instant payment, recommend to all
 Profile  G6BFP 11/11/20 buyer positive Great comms a no hassle deal A+++
 Profile  BIGGSAM 03/11/20 trade positive Miss placed my feed back to Kerry should of been POSITVE simple don’t mix a long hard days work late night and posting stuff on websites
 Profile  BIGGSAM 03/11/20 buyer neutral Easy to deal with no problems at all thanks Kerry
 Profile  2E0VBD 24/10/20 buyer positive Quick payment - Great to deal with Thanks Kerry & HRD
 Profile  G0IXZ 19/10/20 trade positive Super quick payment from Kerry.Great to deal with
 Profile  MM6RLL 09/10/20 buyer positive Kerry is a good chap to deal with. Nice, easy transaction. Would deal again.
 Profile  2E0FOA 08/07/20 buyer positive Ace to deal with Kerry. Good buyer. Thanks
 Profile  m0rcj 22/06/20 buyer positive Kerry is a good trustworthy guy to deal with, fast payment and no messing about. Thanks Kerry.
 Profile  GW4GTE 20/06/20 buyer positive Smooth transaction, instant payer, good communication. Recommended.
 Profile  G7PEQ 04/06/20 seller positive Superb - Will recommend to every one.
Thanks Kerry The radio is great .
 Profile  M0IMM 30/05/20 buyer positive Many thanks for the excellent communication and sup er quick payment! :)
 Profile  G3VNH 29/05/20 seller positive Excellent communications and goods received well packed and just as stated in the ad. Great dealings and just as it should be.
 Profile  G7UFO 21/04/20 seller positive Absolute pleasure to deal with Kerry. Really friendly and helpful.

Item was speedily and securely delivered in a Boots box which helped me sneak it past the Mrs (and he didn't charge me extra hi).
 Profile  MM0XXW 14/04/20 trade positive What a bloke, top banana, wouldn't hesitate to recommend very highly .... stay well Kerry!
 Profile  g7btp 06/03/20 seller positive thank kerry shame we didn't meet but nice to see graham
 Profile  mm0ibe 02/03/20 seller positive Kerry was true to his word. Radio is absolute mint.
Was well packed as well. Quick easy transaction.
Will buy / deal again if need be. True gent. Thanks.
 Profile  G0ONH 27/02/20 buyer positive easy deal from Kerry,quick payment anytime mate.thanks
 Profile  M0GMA 23/02/20 buyer positive Kerry made this transaction so easy, very good communication
fast at paying .
I would deal again no problem and recommend to every one
on HRD
you are a credit to this Group.
 Profile  g1gwn 19/02/20 buyer positive Another trouble free transaction,many thanks for easy deal.many thanks Peter.g0sln/g1gwn
 Profile  G6TJC 14/02/20 trade positive Kerry & friends went out of their way to make this trade happen. Very grateful and many thanks for a very good transaction. Best Regards Steve (G6TJC).
 Profile  gm7vsb 02/02/20 buyer positive As before, prompt conclusion to the deal, would recomend Kerry without hesitation.
 Profile  G3PRK 22/01/20 buyer positive Excellent buyer and pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  G1AJI 14/01/20 seller positive Excellent transaction with Kerry.
Many thanks & see you next time.
 Profile  G6TJC 11/12/19 seller positive Nice smooth transaction with Kerry. Regards Steve(G6TJC)
 Profile  M1DRK 05/11/19 seller positive Thank You Kerry. All as promised delivered on time

Many Thanks

Andy
 Profile  es7gn 17/10/19 seller positive what to say - Good seller. Good communication. Goods as they should. Fast shipping. Helpful. Thank you for nice deal Kerry.
 Profile  2E0DMS 05/10/19 seller positive nice easy transaction top man thanks kerry
 Profile  2e0msd 14/06/19 buyer positive Great person to deal with, quick payment.
Thank you.
 Profile  2E0EEG 27/05/19 buyer positive Kerry is a top bloke and very down to earth and im very happy with the FTDX 9000D and it was great to meet you matey even with the 4 hour drive down to yours lol
 Profile  M0JSW 24/04/19 seller positive I bought a Radio off Kerry for a very fair price when others were asking considerably more and the radio was in far better condition than I could have hoped for...on top of that Kerry posted it to me before I made payment.There are a few Gentleman left in the world and one of them is Kerry G8VR!
Thanks again.
 Profile  2E0IWX  20/03/19 trade positive Kerry sent me a hand microphone free of charge, even postage was free. A fantastic gesture that is greatly appreciated many, many thanks.
 Profile  guzzalee 13/03/19 buyer positive Great to deal with kerry topman
 Profile  Johnf 03/03/19 buyer positive Kerry was a great guy to deal with. Thank you Kerry.
 Profile  clive 01/01/19 seller positive Item arrived quickly.
The best packing I have seen for a long time.
Items were spot on and as advertised.
Kerry is a gentleman. I cant recommend him enough. Looking forward to our next deal. Thnx.
 Profile  M6JYB 21/12/18 seller positive Kerry is an Absolute Gentleman... Many thanks.

Jason
 Profile  g1gwn 09/12/18 buyer positive This is not the first time I have bought from Kerry,always good communications.very polite a true gentleman.I would not hesitate to deal again.many thanks for a hassle free buy.Peter
 Profile  M0CLS 28/11/18 buyer positive Fantastic guy. Would highly recommend to anyone!
 Profile  G0FHT 26/11/18 buyer positive Thank you Kerry for the fast payment.A gentleman!
 Profile  2E1HEL 08/11/18 buyer positive Great to deals with. Thank You
 Profile  G0WYD 08/11/18 seller positive top man goods better than stated, thank you
bob g0wyd
 Profile  g4jnw 31/10/18 buyer positive Nice to meet this gentleman and his family would have no hesitation to recommend him
 Profile  G6LI 02/09/18 trade positive The item was exactly as described. A trustworthy gentleman who is a real enthusiast and is passionate about radio DX'ing and the good of pushing boundaries.
 Profile  G0wxp 23/07/18 trade positive 100% genuine helpful its nice to come across people like this.
 Profile  M0VMT 18/07/18 seller positive Nice Chap to deal with thankyou.
 Profile  gm7vsb 02/07/18 trade positive Superb communications, and prompt conclusion to the deal. Easy to deal with, would recomend Kerry without hesitation.
 Profile  m0rcj 02/07/18 seller positive Kerry is a really trustworthy guy and he really did put himself out for me.
Top guy...thanks Kerry !
 Profile  M0YZY 27/04/18 seller positive Kerry is a great person to deal with. Excellent communication, an honest deal. The item was exceptionally well packaged and delivered rapidly. I'm very pleased with the deal, thank you.
 Profile  F4VPC 10/04/18 seller positive Kerry is a perfect gentleman, totally true to his word. I knew the original holder of the call and I'm sure Kerry was the right person to carry on the legacy. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  m0cgl 01/04/18 seller positive Wow, what a perfect gentleman, and extremely trustworthy. . I'm very pleased with the amplifier, and I certainly wouldn't hesitate in dealing with kerry in the future. .. Top guy.
 Profile  M0VSE 03/07/16 trade positive A really easy transaction with a really nice guy, I would have no hesitation in dealing with Kerry again.
 Profile  m0ajj 09/03/16 buyer positive great guy to deal with fast payer recommend--thanks
 Profile  G4NRT 18/02/16 buyer positive Kerry is a really nice guy - for such an old-timer! Great communications and I would have no hesitation in dealing with him again!
 Profile  M0IMM 20/06/15 seller positive A totally faultless deal. Super quick delivery and excellent item. What more can you want! Many thanks Kerry.
 Profile  EI9FBB 13/05/15 seller positive What a guy - no messing here! Amp arrived in excellent condition and exactly as advertised. Great communication throughout and very accommodating to an overseas buyer. Would deal with again in a flash. Tnx Kerry
 Profile  EI9FBB 11/05/15 trade neutral What a guy - no messing here! Amp arrived in excellent condition and exactly as advertised. Great communication throughout and very accommodating to an overseas buyer. Would deal with again in a flash. Tnx Kerry
 Profile  HOLDON 01/07/14 seller positive Superb - Deals do not get as simple as this. Thanks for a fantastically easy purchase. The radio is great.
 Profile  wdi1232000 30/03/14 seller positive Thanks Kerry for a perfect transaction very happy with the radio *****+