ScorePositive Feedback
23 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
23 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  jaytee 12/07/20 seller positive Great guy to deal with - good comms and rapid despatch.
Radio was exactly as described and good value. Thanks.
 Profile  PaulGB 14/11/16 seller positive Great guy, great comms. Tnx 73!
 Profile  SWL 23/09/15 seller positive An excellent chap to deal with! Very good communications, extremely helpful and accommodating. The item I bought was just as described in the the ad, was well packaged and promptly delivered. I recommend this trader unreservedly.
 Profile  2E1GSN 29/03/15 buyer positive Great radio and as per norm Ian is always a true gentleman held in the highest esteem,looking forward to our next deal.
 Profile  g4FEQ 11/02/15 seller positive An excellent deal, very satisfied with the FT817ND. No problems, good communications and speedy service.
Highly recommended.
 Profile  M0YDC 24/01/14 seller positive Three more great items. Will happily deal with again. Top marks all round.
 Profile  M0YDC 18/01/14 seller positive 2 more great items, thanks Ian. :)
 Profile  M0YDC 15/01/14 seller positive Nice easy transaction, item good and great comms. Thanks.
 Profile  mi0dwd 13/10/13 seller positive No messing, fast delivery and had to be the best deal on here in a long time. Thank you!! Hope to deal again.
 Profile  Rogneil 11/03/13 seller positive First Class transaction with Ian. Goods exactly as described, well packaged and prompt delivery. Thanks!
 Profile  M0ION 10/12/12 seller positive Great stuff, well packed and super fast delivery...Thanks
 Profile  MM0BFF 09/06/12 buyer positive Excellent, dispatched quickly, very pleased, as described, thanks!
 Profile  m3vwn 09/06/12 trade positive What a cracking little set and superbly packaged.I would not have a problem dealing with ian again.
 Profile  M6SPW 08/06/12 seller positive I bought a job lot of radios off Ian,110% as described & very well packaged, helpfull & honest guy to deal with,many thanks mate,best 73 ;O)
 Profile  M0MGF 28/05/11 seller positive Good smooth transaction. Many thanks.
 Profile  energy29uk 06/05/11 buyer positive Great seller. 817 was really well packed and arrived next day. I would certainly buy again.
 Profile  M0THZ 24/04/11 seller positive ian is a man of his word top seller wouldnt essitate to deal with again cheers gaz M0THZ
 Profile  2E1GSN 29/01/11 trade positive Very friendly and knowledgable,a great pleasure to deal with.Old fashion values very hard to find these days-Ian is 100% recommended.
 Profile  M3GAG 19/01/11 seller positive Great Seller,excellent handheld,would buy of Ian again,many thanks Ian.
 Profile  G7DIE 30/12/10 trade positive Thanks for a smooth transaction and holding on to the radio until I got back from Canada, much appreciated and deserving of positive feedback.

Stephen
 Profile  26STB 21/12/10 seller positive Great comms, item well packed and posted very quickly.
 Profile  2E0XGA 24/08/10 seller positive Excellent seller, great communication, fast postage - what more can you ask for! thanks Ian, much appreciated.
 Profile  G4TUF 19/11/09 trade positive REALLY GREAT BLOKE. ITEMS AS DESCRIBED. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. THANKS.