ScorePositive Feedback
31 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
31 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  m0bhn 14/03/23 trade positive Straight forward deal with Peter,collected radio and we finalised deal.
Would deal with Peter without hesitation.
 Profile  G7 KJF 01/12/22 buyer positive A nice easy deal, thanks Peter
 Profile  G3VM 19/10/22 buyer positive Thanks Pete!! Enjoy your new toy
 Profile  G0HIJ 07/09/22 buyer positive Thanks Peter for a straight forward transaction, Regards Wayne G0HIJ
 Profile  g4hai 28/06/22 buyer positive Pleasant to deal with no messing about.
Highly recommended.
Thanks Peter
 Profile  Shaun1977 25/10/21 buyer positive Excellent radio and thanks Pete top man
 Profile  m1rek 10/09/21 trade positive Nice to meet you both. Amp works great. A really smooth deal.
 Profile  MM0XXW 03/02/21 buyer positive Always a doddle dealing with Peter, goods as described and a pleasure to deal with!
 Profile  M0TXP 29/01/21 seller positive Peter was a pleasure to do business with, item was as described, thanks de paddy M0TXP
 Profile  MM0XXW 02/11/20 buyer positive Another super deal from Peter, 110% recommended!
 Profile  g7pan 26/05/20 seller positive Nice to meet you Pete and thank you for taking the time to deliver the amp yourself, very happy with deal.
 Profile  G0WYD 20/05/20 seller positive I have to say sorry to peter as i was going to have the hex beam from him but not being able to mount things above it meant that it was no good to me and peter being a top man said thats fine,
So top man and my full respect o him,

Bob.
 Profile  G0LZX 08/05/20 buyer positive Peter came up to buy my radio off me, socially distanced of course
lovely fella and a pleasure to do business with

thanks Ricky
 Profile  G4OXD 02/03/20 trade positive Very smooth traction paid quickly.New what he wanted.Will certain deal again in the future
 Profile  MM0XXW 12/02/20 buyer positive Item as described and delivered as promised, perfect transaction many thanks Peter.
 Profile  2E0VBD 11/12/19 buyer positive Thanks Peter pleasure to deal with 100% & thanks HRD
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 21/10/19 buyer positive Pete is a pleasure to deal. I would buy from him again.
 Profile  EI2HW 20/10/19 trade positive pleasure to deal with you Peter 110% thank you very much.
 Profile  G3VM 23/09/19 trade positive Another easy deal!! Thankyou
 Profile  G3VM 01/09/19 trade positive Top Bloke!! Great To Meet You Pete, Enjoyed The Chat Mate.

Thanks, Dan
 Profile  G8PMA 26/12/18 buyer positive Easy sale and very pleasant transaction. Nice guy to meet, chat and deal with. Thanks Pete
 Profile  G7JWY 17/12/18 buyer positive what a top bloke, came to buy a radio didnt me and mess about. a credit to the hobby.

Chris
 Profile  M0GMA 25/08/18 trade positive Pete is one of the best people to deal with with very good communications fast payment likes a good cup of tea lol
I would deal with Pete without hesitation anytime and recommend him to everyone also arrivers on time 10/10
 Profile  M0IMT 27/06/18 buyer positive An excellent transaction with Peter - very good communication and fast no hassle payment - many thanks and enjoy the new microphone.
 Profile  gw3vvc 22/06/18 buyer positive Really pleasant transaction. Peter called to collect his goodies and we had a nice chat and a cuppa. Hope we meet again.
 Profile  G0UEX 06/06/18 buyer positive Quick and easy deal, just as it should be. :)
 Profile  2W0RLD 06/06/18 trade positive super fast payment very very good coms from peter wish all sales was this easy very good customer look forward to the next time more radio dust covers to be listed soon
 Profile  M0VPL 17/05/18 trade positive Fast payment from pete, and very good com's enjoy your RSP2 play pete.

all the best

Matt
 Profile  M0VPL 17/05/18 trade positive Fast payment from pete, and very good com's enjoy your RSP2 play pete.

all the best

Matt
 Profile  M5ET 13/03/18 seller positive Very good to trade with Peter - he was great with communication, shipped the item promptly and was more than happy to be accommodating where a small issue was found. It's not whether you have issues, it's what's done when you do, and he did exactly the right thing! Would gladly trade again.