ScorePositive Feedback
33 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
33 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0WYD 29/03/18 seller positive cheers Conor radio arrived as stated, not run it yet as I am away this week but thank you so much

bob.
 Profile  G0WZB 15/09/17 buyer positive Had a bit of a problem with missing delivery...bloody Hermes!! Connor was great to deal with and patient allowing time me to sort the fiasco.
Thanks Mate
Brian
 Profile  thewidowmaker 27/01/17 seller positive Excellent deal and communication from Conor highly recommended member to deal with .
 Profile  G0rkl 20/07/15 seller positive Very quick pick up, nice to see you again ,thanks conner hope to deal with you again
 Profile  m3arb 08/04/15 seller positive Top man great communications thanks for helping me out with the unit
 Profile  g7iif 12/12/14 buyer positive Great buyer
Nice easy Transaction

Thank you
 Profile  G6OUI 02/12/14 trade positive A great and quick deal, a pleasure to do business with. As good as or even better than described will certainly deal with Connor again.
 Profile  mrnobody 28/11/14 seller positive Highly Recommend 100%
 Profile  jock51 30/09/14 seller positive Excellent items, fast postage good comms, cant ask for any more than that, no hesitation in dealing with again,
 Profile  F4VPC 31/07/14 seller positive Excellent to deal with, item was exactly as described and comms super too. Conor even went the extra mile and got it to me in France in just a few days. Thanks for the deal Conor it was a pleasure. 73's Kelvin F4VPC / GW4TTU
 Profile  2e0mdh 08/03/14 buyer positive Nice radio, very happy.Well packed.
Thanks, Conor
73, Martin 2E0MDH
 Profile  m1eac 26/02/14 seller positive Thanks Conor nice to meet you!!
 Profile  G0rkl 02/02/14 buyer positive was a very easy deal as always with coner good clean boxed HS 2 switch thanks
 Profile  M1CMR 22/01/14 buyer positive Excellent Headset Conor as described arrived next day no messing about I would deal with Conor again no problems cheers Bryan.........................
 Profile  M1VHT 11/12/13 buyer positive Excellent buyer arrived on time, no messing around.
Good to meet you Connor enjoy the radio
73 Keith M1VHT
 Profile  Sangoma 23/11/13 trade positive Nice to meet you, thanks for your help and the delivery, it will be a great help to me
 Profile  gi4fzd 15/11/13 seller positive Fantastic fast service from Conor, Top seller here and i would certainly purchase from him again..delighted buyer here.
 Profile  M1DRK 23/09/13 buyer positive Cheers Conor,
nice to meet you top bloke, will & hope to deal with again.
 Profile  M0AOV 13/09/13 buyer positive Item exactly as described, arrived next day working 100% thanks for the deal.
 Profile  G4FUT 09/09/13 seller positive Excellent and very friendly deal. It was great to finally meet you. Many thanks Conor.
 Profile  G0UAZ 07/09/13 seller positive Very happy with the deal. Conor was fast to reply and fast to send out the kit which was absolutely spot on. Cheers Conor. Recommended HRD seller :)
 Profile  G8JIT 06/09/13 seller positive Kit arrived very quickly and well packaged, Thanks Conor for a pleasant transaction. Recommended every time.
 Profile  MW0USK 03/08/13 buyer positive Top buyer, really nice to meet you glad you enjoyed the coofee, Connor travelled for my radio to be collected as requested even bought some other equipment on offer... very easy deal for me with excellent comms... A1
 Profile  GW7UNV 22/06/13 seller positive Many thanks Conor...
Great delivery.. works well..
 Profile  2E0SIA 12/06/13 trade positive thanks buddy item as stated
73s si..
 Profile  G4IAL 08/05/13 seller positive Item exactly as described, arrived promptly, very well packed.
An easy deal with very good comms.
Would not hesitate to deal again
 Profile  Tango 11/02/13 buyer positive Arrived as promised.

Nice little lap top.

Tip top condition.

Buy with confidence.
Very prompt service, good Comms.
 Profile  bonehead 08/02/13 seller positive cracking little laptop, does exactly what it says on the tin.
well packed, and with excellent communication throughout.
sorted.
 Profile  G8JIT 08/02/13 seller positive Good fast delivery, very good condition, Conors word is bang on, first class deal.
 Profile  g7iif 13/09/12 seller positive Fast easy deal... Conor was A1 Buyer.. Ever paid my Paypal fees... Would certainly deal again !
 Profile  G7OFR 06/12/11 buyer positive Top class gent to deal with, very fast payment and excellent comm's.
 Profile  HOLDON 20/11/11 buyer positive Superb, immediate payment and nice chap too!

Thanks
 Profile  2E0DMS 12/09/10 seller positive top man, no messing, even delivered to my door
cheers conor