ScorePositive Feedback
13 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
13 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0DKR 02/01/24 buyer positive Thanks Phil great transaction no fuss paid on the nail a true gent...
 Profile  G0ONH 13/07/23 seller positive A GREAT DEAL FROM PHIL.FAST DELIVERY AND GOOD COMMUNICATION, THANKS
 Profile  bonehead 06/07/23 trade positive another hassle free dealing with Phil, quick payment, and excellent communication.
cheers, Phil!
 Profile  Johnf 23/01/19 trade positive Phil is a great guy to deal with. Thank you Phil.
 Profile  G0IUW 31/05/12 trade positive Just completed a Trade with Phil. Everything went smoothly and Phil was great to trade with. You can have every confidence in Phil a Man of his word.
 Profile  G1yjh 24/05/12 seller positive Everything arrived in good time and exactly as advertised. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks Phil
 Profile  g7pun 12/02/12 buyer positive What can i say You will never find a better buy 100% perfect well done Phil
 Profile  M0VKX 25/08/11 buyer positive No hassle deal great
 Profile  bonehead 07/08/11 buyer positive Phil came as arranged, and paid CASH!
easy, civilised deal, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. an absolute pleasure, cheers Phil!
 Profile  G0SQI 25/02/11 seller positive Pleasure to deal with thx glad your happy with the radio :)
 Profile  G0UAZ 14/11/09 buyer positive Phil is a top guy to deal with. Open and easy to deal with, kept to his arrangement to come and buy my antenna. I would definitely recommend him to anyone to deal with. :)