ScorePositive Feedback
9 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
9 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0TXP 01/11/16 seller positive Steve is a genuine guy to deal with, dont be put off because you have to send him cash through the post. my radio was delivered fast too. Thanks Steve
 Profile  jock51 04/02/16 buyer positive no hassle transaction with steve, pleasure to do a deal with,
 Profile  M1AKT 11/10/14 buyer positive Thanks Steve,for the quick payment, and good communication .
 Profile  M0MCO 24/09/14 seller positive Steve.....Your a top man !.....Very easy purchase of the FT 60......Thanks very much for a fab item !!
 Profile  clive 14/08/14 seller positive Steve is a real nice guy, the equipment I bought was exactly as described. No problems here. Thanks for a good deal mate.
Clive
 Profile  G7 KJF 31/05/14 trade positive Had a flawless trade with Steve, he posted an item to me, I posted an item to him. Perfect, great comms all the way through. Cheers Steve.
 Profile  jaytee 06/03/13 seller positive Steve is a great guy to deal with - fair & honest.
Bought some Philips & Motorola ex-pmr radios - arrived quickly, well packed and exactly as described.
What more can you ask. Thanks - John.
 Profile  m0lsx 26/05/10 seller positive I have just brought a GPS unit off Steve, his communication is great & I have found him to be honest & VERY trust worthy. He does not accept cheques, only cash or postal orders, but please don't let that put you off. Steve is one of the good guy's & with branch closures etc not everyone can get to the local bank or has a bank account.
 Profile  G7OFR 24/09/09 seller positive Good comms, excellent deal, Steve is 100% reliable. Helpful, accomodating and trustworthy. It was a real pleasure dealimg with you