ScorePositive Feedback
62 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
62 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0IMM 13/03/24 seller positive Another excellent deal! Great comms and great item purchased...happy days! :)
 Profile  M1DBF 07/03/24 seller positive Great comms with Rich everything exactly as described a real pleasure to deal with and a true Gentleman of our hobby
Really pleased to meet you Rich
All the best
Glyn
M1DBF
 Profile  M0IMM 07/02/24 seller positive Another excellent deal! Great comms and great item purchased...happy days! :)
 Profile  G0IHK 16/05/23 seller positive Nice meet with Rich today. Really helpful and good product.
 Profile  M3OPT 25/03/23 seller positive EXCELLENT, HAD A NO HASTLE AND FAST PAYMENT DEAL.
 Profile  MW0SWR 15/03/23 buyer positive Good seller cheers George MW0SWR.
 Profile  M0NTC 11/03/23 trade positive Great to meet you Richard , Thanks for the radio , recommended seller . great bloke .
 Profile  M1EGH 08/03/23 buyer positive First class all best rich
 Profile  guzzalee 18/10/22 buyer positive top man richard done sales over many years
 Profile  MM6RLL 23/09/22 seller positive Radio arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Works ans looks great. Great comms. I would definitely deal again. No hesitation.
 Profile  quadking 26/05/22 seller positive What a guy to meet, wish all HRD members where as easy to deal with, good comms at all times ,good info, pay me stright away, no messing about, real pleasure to deal with. good luck Terry.
 Profile  M0IMM 20/03/22 seller positive Another great item from Rich. Always a very easy deal, thankyou! :)
 Profile  bambam 19/02/22 trade positive Rich is a good man, very quick to pay, excellent *****
 Profile  M0DNR 23/01/22 seller positive Rich was a joy to deal with trouble free transaction prompt payment glad your happy with item highly recommended
 Profile  Gary 14/01/22 buyer positive Great comms with Rich hassle free deal. Radio well packed and accurately described. Would not hesitate to deal with you again.
 Profile  g7pan 25/08/21 seller positive Great comms, great deal, thank you Rich.
 Profile  MM0TWX 14/06/21 buyer positive Excellent deal. Good communication, fast payer.
 Profile  m0vpk 03/03/21 seller positive Good item... Good comms... Quick postage. Excellent Seller. Hope to deal with again. Many thanks.
 Profile  G4NYC 22/01/20 seller positive Top man. As described.Prompt delivery.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  G0WYD 24/01/19 buyer positive Top Man is out Rich, fast payment honest as the day is long, regards, Bob Gowyd
 Profile  MW0RKD 10/09/18 seller positive I bought a hexbeam from Richard and he was very friendly and we had good communications. He was very flexible with when I could pick it up around my work schedule. A good seller and gent. Thanks Richard.
 Profile  g1ofw 16/07/18 trade positive What a nice guy good coms and a good chat when I went to collect the rotators .many thanks Richard
Would deal with again without hesitation
 Profile  M0DNR 16/09/17 buyer positive Rich was a absolute joy to deal with asked if he could hold item back which he kindly did very happy with item hope to deal with you again rich in the future
 Profile  M0GMA 14/09/17 seller positive Richard wow..
Just What can be said that has not been said about you. his comms are very ggod.
item just as described in very nice condition.
Delivery he must have had a direct line to our house it was there next morning abt 11:00AM
Thank you Richard your a great Guy nice to deal with you again.
I would have to give you 10/10 and would buy from you withy out hesitation.
your a very good member of HRD and can be trusted.
 Profile  G0WYD 29/05/17 buyer positive A very patient man, I sold Richard a new atas in the box, sadly my post room staff sent it via Lapland or somewhere as its taken an age to get there, I wont use them again and can only apologise,

Bob, G0WYD.
 Profile  M0XAL 28/03/17 seller positive 1000% Great deal, great comms, no problem dealing with Rich again as long as it's not so heavy next time. Thanks Alan.
 Profile  M1VHT 30/11/16 buyer positive Excellent smooth transaction rapid payment thank you 5***** Keith M1VHT
 Profile  M0OEG 08/04/15 seller positive nice to meet up with rich again this time he was the seller everything as described cheers again
 Profile  G0ONH 01/02/15 buyer positive hi rich, met rich at his qth done the deal everything satisfactory,nice guy many thanks rich
 Profile  M0GMA 13/12/14 buyer positive Met up with Rich.
Now is he a great guy,and a man of his word or what ? no messing about good comms,very fast at paying .Knows just what he wants to buy.
Was really nice to meet up with you and your wife .
hope the back gets better OUCH lol.
I would recommend Rich to everyone and a real credit to HRD....
 Profile  M1VHT 02/08/14 buyer positive Excellent buyer, quick payment hassle free deal
would definitely deal with Rich again
AAA+++
 Profile  m0zag 30/07/14 buyer positive Nice to see you again rich hope you enjoy your radio top men 73 gaz
 Profile  ron69 07/07/14 buyer positive Thanks for smooth deal Rich. A1 member.
 Profile  G4YY 28/05/14 seller positive VERY FAST PAYER A CREDIT TO HRD THANKS
 Profile  Novice 27/05/14 seller positive Fast Delivery, well packaged, very happy with transaction.
 Profile  G4HAK 17/05/14 seller positive Nice tuner superfast dekivery! thanks
 Profile  Sangoma 12/03/14 seller positive Quick comms, smooth transaction and posted very quickly, arrived already, thanks.
 Profile  M0IMM 20/02/14 buyer positive Great communication and swift payment. Excellent example of how a deal should be done! Thanks Rich
 Profile  M0GYH 02/01/14 buyer positive Purchased an item via HRD from Rich. Perfect transaction - item was exactly as described, excellent communication from the seller throughout and the item packed well for shipping to me. Rich is a true gentlemen and I cannot hesitate to recommend him. Thanks Rich!
 Profile  M0MJA 04/10/13 seller positive Purchased 2 nice heavy duty antenna switches, good comms, fast shipping, great price, thank you, will deal again without hesistation. First class!
 Profile  m0icj 16/09/13 seller positive Very nice guy to deal with. The item was as described, sent very quickly and was nicely packaged. Hope to deal with again in the future and would recommend 100%.
 Profile  G1ZRN 27/08/13 trade positive Pleasure to deal with. Cheers, Mike G1ZRN.
 Profile  2E0DGP 05/03/13 trade positive prompt payment, nice chap, would deal with again ++
 Profile  M0CSN 01/03/12 seller positive The 2nd deal with Rich and again faultless.
Item was very well packed and as described.
Nothing more to say apart from a Top class fella to deal with, highly recommended by me .
Many thanks John
 Profile  M3OPT 29/02/12 seller positive recomended for a fast no hastle deal.
 Profile  TerryB 26/11/11 buyer positive As described and prompt posting with good comms, recommended.
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 13/10/11 seller positive 100% recommended. genuine and helpful seller.
 Profile  M0OEG 12/07/11 buyer positive what a gent knew what he wanted had a look and paid instantly nice to meet you as well rich and thank the xyl for the cuppa enjoy the 746 bud 73
 Profile  G1SMI 10/03/11 buyer positive Excellent deal. great communications. will buy from Rich again many thanks bob
 Profile  Davedee 02/02/11 buyer positive Excellent transaction, good comms, a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  2W0JMK 26/11/10 seller positive A well trusted member of this great site thank you Rich
 Profile  2E0MVK 22/09/10 seller positive Item arrived as described with fast postage and good communications from Rich all the way.Will deal again no problems.Many thanks Mark M3MVK.
 Profile  Andrew 05/09/10 trade positive Top guy, real gentleman. Nice to meet you and thanks for a quick no hassle deal. Highly recommended gent to deal with
 Profile  g3vdb 06/07/10 seller positive First rate transaction and great guy
 Profile  g4FEQ 28/06/10 seller positive First class deal, very satisfied.
 Profile  G1EYY 04/05/10 seller positive Nice speedy and pain free transaction, Cheers Rich.
 Profile  G7OFR 22/02/10 buyer positive Thanks Rich great guy to deal with highly recommended with top class comm's, Would definately deal with again.
 Profile  m1eev 12/09/09 buyer positive First Class Seller
 Profile  M0PJX 06/09/09 trade positive Good comms,Good service, painless deal . Thanks
 Profile  2E1AYS 15/08/09 seller positive Many thanks pleasure to do business with,great comms item as described.
Honest person to deal with.