ScorePositive Feedback
43 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
43 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  MW0RKD 10/09/18 seller positive I bought a hexbeam from Richard and he was very friendly and we had good communications. He was very flexible with when I could pick it up around my work schedule. A good seller and gent. Thanks Richard.
 Profile  M0GMA 14/09/17 seller positive Richard wow..
Just What can be said that has not been said about you. his comms are very ggod.
item just as described in very nice condition.
Delivery he must have had a direct line to our house it was there next morning abt 11:00AM
Thank you Richard your a great Guy nice to deal with you again.
I would have to give you 10/10 and would buy from you withy out hesitation.
your a very good member of HRD and can be trusted.
 Profile  M0XAL 28/03/17 seller positive 1000% Great deal, great comms, no problem dealing with Rich again as long as it's not so heavy next time. Thanks Alan.
 Profile  2e0saf 08/04/15 seller positive nice to meet up with rich again this time he was the seller everything as described cheers again
 Profile  2E0DCP 28/05/14 seller positive VERY FAST PAYER A CREDIT TO HRD THANKS
 Profile  Novice 27/05/14 seller positive Fast Delivery, well packaged, very happy with transaction.
 Profile  G4HAK 17/05/14 seller positive Nice tuner superfast dekivery! thanks
 Profile  Sangoma 12/03/14 seller positive Quick comms, smooth transaction and posted very quickly, arrived already, thanks.
 Profile  wdc 19/12/13 seller positive Rich,
Very easy to deal with and good gear , thanks from Zoli m0zol
 Profile  M0MJA 04/10/13 seller positive Purchased 2 nice heavy duty antenna switches, good comms, fast shipping, great price, thank you, will deal again without hesistation. First class!
 Profile  m0icj 16/09/13 seller positive Very nice guy to deal with. The item was as described, sent very quickly and was nicely packaged. Hope to deal with again in the future and would recommend 100%.
 Profile  M0CSN 01/03/12 seller positive The 2nd deal with Rich and again faultless.
Item was very well packed and as described.
Nothing more to say apart from a Top class fella to deal with, highly recommended by me .
Many thanks John
 Profile  M3OPT 29/02/12 seller positive recomended for a fast no hastle deal.
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 13/10/11 seller positive 100% recommended. genuine and helpful seller.
 Profile  2W0JMK 26/11/10 seller positive A well trusted member of this great site thank you Rich
 Profile  2E0MVK 22/09/10 seller positive Item arrived as described with fast postage and good communications from Rich all the way.Will deal again no problems.Many thanks Mark M3MVK.
 Profile  g3vdb 06/07/10 seller positive First rate transaction and great guy
 Profile  g4FEQ 28/06/10 seller positive First class deal, very satisfied.
 Profile  G1EYY 04/05/10 seller positive Nice speedy and pain free transaction, Cheers Rich.
 Profile  2E1AYS 15/08/09 seller positive Many thanks pleasure to do business with,great comms item as described.
Honest person to deal with.