ScorePositive Feedback
15 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
15 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  MM6PYT 14/03/24 seller positive Great communication and very true to his word.
Item was packed with care and all round easy transaction.
I would highly recommend Alex as item is 100% as described .
A pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  G0WYD 29/01/24 buyer positive As it should be sorted by pm and deal done could not have asked for better 5 *****.
 Profile  G4OXD 09/10/23 seller positive A nice smooth transaction with Alex paid straight away.Hope to deal again in the future.
 Profile  M0DXR 22/08/23 buyer positive Great guy to deal with. Recommended. 73
 Profile  M0GMA 30/11/22 buyer positive Alex was very to the point when he contacted me .
Asked if I would send to Edinburgh as advert said delivery included.
He paid very fast at advertised price.
His communications were very good.
He even got in touch to say he had got it all set up and working with good reports.
I would recommend Alex to every one he is a very trusted member of HRD.
10/10
 Profile  mi0lpo 14/04/22 trade positive Many Thank's Alex
Item totally as stated in description if not better and shipped to arrive with me in less than 24hrs
Hope to deal with you in the future 73 De Mi0LPO
 Profile  G4OXD 12/04/22 seller positive Very smooth & pleasant transaction.A top man is Alex paid straight away a credit to HRD.Hope to deal again in the future
 Profile  MM0XXW 12/04/22 trade positive Super deal and a pleasure to meet Alex!
 Profile  MM0TWX 20/10/21 seller positive Excellent deal with Alex. Radio in mint conditions, quick, courteous interaction. Highly recommended.
 Profile  G0WYD 13/05/21 buyer positive Alex is a top man and a credit to this forum and ham radio, regards and thanks,,,bob.
 Profile  M6PZW 19/03/21 buyer positive Alex is a top guy paid me before radio was posted to him,great guy a credit to the hobby and to HRD,thanks again,Mark
 Profile  G4NYC 02/01/18 buyer positive Excellent to deal with.Superfast paynent.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  2M0ONW 25/07/17 trade positive Thankyou very much top guy instant payment 100%
 Profile  MM0BFF 15/06/14 seller positive Fast payment, no problems, highly recommended A+++++
 Profile  M6VAT 09/09/13 seller positive Very nice friendly chap, paid instantly, great communication and a pleasure to deal with.