ScorePositive Feedback
18 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
18 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  Basil 30/05/20 trade positive Excellent chap to have a deal with, knowledgeable and friendly and as good as his word, I will have no qualms at all dealing with Michael again, thanks for a painless purchase!! 2E0ILY Chris Wilson.
 Profile  2E0VXI 21/06/19 seller positive ▄▀▄▀█▓▒░ ★ PERFECT ★ ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄
 Profile  G4YY 14/06/19 buyer positive Nice to meet Mike heil gear is A1
Thanks
 Profile  g7glt 26/12/18 trade positive Nice bookie fast response and a pleasure to deal with genuine bloke
 Profile  g1gwn 28/03/18 buyer positive I bought ts870s plus a ts940s both in superb condition.What this hobby needs people like Mick. He delivered both with a smile ,
Was a pleasure to meet him and his xyl Gail.Many thanks for a very smooth transaction.I hope tp meet up at one of the rallys,god bless g1gwn/g0sln
 Profile  G4MJA 15/01/18 seller positive Mike is a pleasure to deal with, goes the extra mile. Excellent communications & prompt dispatch.
Many thanks from one Mike to another! 73
 Profile  quadking 08/10/17 buyer positive nice to meet you and xyl , thanks for dropping the atu off not many would do that! thanks again
Terry m0nta.
 Profile  mm0ibe 17/05/17 trade positive Another deal with Mike. Top bloke. Cheers mate.
 Profile  mm0ibe 13/05/17 trade positive Top man. Nice to meet up again Mike.
Hope to deal again sometime.
 Profile  2W0RLD 07/01/17 seller positive another deal done with no problems super quick delivery and very good coms cant wait for the next deal many thanks from dave 2w0rld
 Profile  m0rcj 05/01/17 seller positive Great service and great price, item was described 100% and well packed for posting. i'm happy with my purchase from Mike.
Cheers pal.
 Profile  2W0RLD 14/12/16 buyer positive good item and speedy delivery and very very good coms many thanks hope to deal again soon merry xmas and happy new year
 Profile  G6SVN 24/08/15 buyer positive Mike is a top guy. Deal done and dusted, a no hassle transaction. I picked up a Clark Scam mast from him at a great price. He was a pleasure to deal with, would recommend.
Bill
G6SVN
 Profile  2E0BTX 27/04/14 buyer positive Mike got the meter working fine no issues
thanks again 73
 Profile  2E0BTX 27/04/14 buyer positive Cheers mike got Antenna up works ok thanks
 Profile  G0UAZ 10/02/13 buyer positive Mike was fast to respond and collected radio same day. Nice chap to deal with too. Thanks :)
 Profile  g0bvq 09/04/11 buyer positive Thanks for multi band antenna Mike. Looking forward to getting it on the air. 73 Colin G0BVQ