ScorePositive Feedback
41 98%
PositiveNeutralNegative
42 0 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  m1yap 09/04/24 seller positive Great guy to deal with fast postage, well packed and as described. Thank You
 Profile  G0WYD 29/03/24 seller positive Top man, thanks Tel. Just how it should be done, collected the mast today 29/3/24 and chuffed to bits.

Bob.
 Profile  mm0hgn 23/01/24 buyer positive a very nice guy to deal with fast postage and as described thank you
 Profile  G4OXD 24/02/23 seller positive Tel paid straight away & a nice smooth transaction was had.Will certainly deal again.
 Profile  BIGGSAM 03/11/22 buyer positive Trusted guy 100% genuine
 Profile  G4NVB 04/10/22 seller positive Smooth, swift transaction, good communications and item was well packed. Thank you Terry.
 Profile  G4NRT 04/10/22 seller positive Very easy and painless transaction. Item sent very quickly. I would be very happy to deal with Terry again. Tnx OM es 73
 Profile  G0HIJ 03/10/22 buyer positive Thanks again Terry, everything arrived safely 73 Wayne
 Profile  M0ZMX 06/08/22 buyer positive A total gentleman, straight talking ex military cw op. Does exactly what he says, when he says it. (Oh and if Terry ever hangs up on you, it’s because you deserve it!!).. once again a credit to the hobby, HRD and to the world at large!!.. cheers Terry. NEVER CHANGE MATE :)
 Profile  m0dsl 04/06/22 buyer negative Don’t bother with this guy, he’s rude hung up on me when requiring about antenna
 Profile  G1PPA 18/01/22 seller positive Have no worries dealing with Terry, item has described quick to answer emails, arranged a meet on time all round good guy
Cheers steve
 Profile  Gary 06/10/20 seller positive Arranged to meet Terry half way fast payment hassle free. A great bloke to deal with again would highly recommend regards, Gary
 Profile  M0VVA 27/09/20 buyer positive Great communications and quick payment. Thank you.
 Profile  mw3hgd 29/08/20 buyer positive Great guy to deal with, possibly the most swift postage transaction ever done on here! Thank you
 Profile  M0DUH 15/03/19 seller positive Nice guy to deal with, I would deal anytime with
Terry.
 Profile  G0WYD 22/02/19 buyer positive thanks Tel, top man 5 starts. bob.
 Profile  bonehead 08/01/19 buyer positive Tel was looking for an antenna, I had one sat doing nothing. couple of PM's later, deal done! top guy, proper communication, quick payment, and no issues. cheers, Tel, good luck!
 Profile  M0AOV 08/08/18 buyer positive Brill item arrived very very well packed 100% as described.
 Profile  M0IMT 03/03/18 buyer positive An excellent sale to Terry, instant payment received with excellent communication, a pleasure to deal with, many thanks.
 Profile  GW7UNV 26/11/17 buyer positive Nice to see a few amateurs constructing their own bits and pieces, a pleasure helping out..
 Profile  G0FWB 28/10/17 seller positive Thank you, Great guy to deal with!
 Profile  M1CMR 20/10/17 buyer positive Well what can one say. Absolutely brilliant Scope as described even better in the flesh. Another great seller on HRD. It was a pleasure Tel, I can honestly say one of the easiest deals I have done on HRD a credit too the site.
Thanks
Tel...
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 28/06/17 seller positive Meters better than described. Rapid despatch. Would buy from again.
 Profile  G6OPV 23/06/17 seller positive Bought one Tels Fluke meters very pleased with it also fast delivery. Credit to the site.
 Profile  G4KCT 26/05/17 seller positive Terry is great guy to deal with , a real gent .
 Profile  g0cpj 24/11/16 seller positive Just bought a linear amplifier from Terry. The item was in better condition than described in his advertisement.
Packaging etc was spot on. Great communications and a very smooth transaction. Terry is a gentleman and I would not hesitate to do business with him again.
Phil / G0CPJ
 Profile  Radiohead 10/10/16 seller positive Smooth transaction, radio in great condition as described in his ad. Thank you Terry..!
 Profile  G0WZB 26/09/16 seller positive Great service, Bird slug in excellent condition and super fast delivery Many Thanks, Reccomended to anyone
 Profile  jock51 13/06/16 seller positive pleasure doing a deal with terry, exellent comms, and fast postage, item better than described, would deal with anytime,
 Profile  GU4EON 13/06/16 seller positive Great person to deal with. Goods top notch and quick delivery. Highly recommended.
 Profile  M0IMM 06/06/16 buyer positive Another easy and swift transaction with Terry. Many thanks!!
 Profile  GW0GEI 09/01/16 buyer positive Terry paid promptly and great comms throughout. Excellent.
 Profile  Sangoma 07/09/15 seller positive Excellent comms, extremely helpful, very well packed, couldn't be better, thanks
 Profile  M0HJO 02/09/15 buyer positive Fast payment, no problems at all.
 Profile  G8VR 30/05/15 seller positive Thanks, all good. Def recommend.
 Profile  G0TSH 27/05/15 seller positive Nice easy transaction with Terry, just as it should be. Many Thanks Keith
 Profile  M0ION 11/02/15 seller positive Terry sent me a TNC/modem for free! He is a true gent, a credit to the site and the amateur community....Many thanks
 Profile  garym1rec 19/06/13 buyer positive Thanks terry great communication fast payment pleased your happy...
 Profile  M0IMM 14/06/13 seller positive Excellent communication and very pleased with purchase! :)
 Profile  MI0HEZ 09/04/13 seller positive Very pleasant transaction. Great communications from Terry. The parcel arrived double boxed and well wrapped up, - the item itself was like new. Would happily trade with terry again. Would definitely recommend!!