ScorePositive Feedback
29 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
29 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0DUH 15/03/19 seller positive Nice guy to deal with, I would deal anytime with
Terry.
 Profile  G0WYD 22/02/19 buyer positive thanks Tel, top man 5 starts. bob.
 Profile  bonehead 08/01/19 buyer positive Tel was looking for an antenna, I had one sat doing nothing. couple of PM's later, deal done! top guy, proper communication, quick payment, and no issues. cheers, Tel, good luck!
 Profile  M0AOV 08/08/18 buyer positive Brill item arrived very very well packed 100% as described.
 Profile  M0IMT 03/03/18 buyer positive An excellent sale to Terry, instant payment received with excellent communication, a pleasure to deal with, many thanks.
 Profile  GW7UNV 26/11/17 buyer positive Nice to see a few amateurs constructing their own bits and pieces, a pleasure helping out..
 Profile  G0FWB 28/10/17 seller positive Thank you, Great guy to deal with!
 Profile  M1CMR 20/10/17 buyer positive Well what can one say. Absolutely brilliant Scope as described even better in the flesh. Another great seller on HRD. It was a pleasure Tel, I can honestly say one of the easiest deals I have done on HRD a credit too the site.
Thanks
Tel...
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 28/06/17 seller positive Meters better than described. Rapid despatch. Would buy from again.
 Profile  G6OPV 23/06/17 seller positive Bought one Tels Fluke meters very pleased with it also fast delivery. Credit to the site.
 Profile  G0MJK 22/06/17 buyer positive Just bought a Fluke multimeter from Terry which I am very pleased with the item which is great value.
 Profile  G4KCT 26/05/17 seller positive Terry is great guy to deal with , a real gent .
 Profile  g0cpj 24/11/16 seller positive Just bought a linear amplifier from Terry. The item was in better condition than described in his advertisement.
Packaging etc was spot on. Great communications and a very smooth transaction. Terry is a gentleman and I would not hesitate to do business with him again.
Phil / G0CPJ
 Profile  Radiohead 10/10/16 seller positive Smooth transaction, radio in great condition as described in his ad. Thank you Terry..!
 Profile  G0WZB 26/09/16 seller positive Great service, Bird slug in excellent condition and super fast delivery Many Thanks, Reccomended to anyone
 Profile  jock51 13/06/16 seller positive pleasure doing a deal with terry, exellent comms, and fast postage, item better than described, would deal with anytime,
 Profile  GU4EON 13/06/16 seller positive Great person to deal with. Goods top notch and quick delivery. Highly recommended.
 Profile  M0IMM 06/06/16 buyer positive Another easy and swift transaction with Terry. Many thanks!!
 Profile  GW0GEI 09/01/16 buyer positive Terry paid promptly and great comms throughout. Excellent.
 Profile  Sangoma 07/09/15 seller positive Excellent comms, extremely helpful, very well packed, couldn't be better, thanks
 Profile  M0HJO 02/09/15 buyer positive Fast payment, no problems at all.
 Profile  G8VR 30/05/15 seller positive Thanks, all good. Def recommend.
 Profile  G0TSH 27/05/15 seller positive Nice easy transaction with Terry, just as it should be. Many Thanks Keith
 Profile  M0ION 11/02/15 seller positive Terry sent me a TNC/modem for free! He is a true gent, a credit to the site and the amateur community....Many thanks
 Profile  garym1rec 19/06/13 buyer positive Thanks terry great communication fast payment pleased your happy...
 Profile  M0IMM 14/06/13 seller positive Excellent communication and very pleased with purchase! :)
 Profile  M0PZT 10/04/13 buyer positive Purchased a Bencher paddle-key from Terry, it arrived as described and well-packed. A pleasant transaction, thanks.
 Profile  soup dragon 10/04/13 buyer positive Immediate payment & good communication. Thanks for a pleasant, no-nonsense transaction Terry
 Profile  MI0HEZ 09/04/13 seller positive Very pleasant transaction. Great communications from Terry. The parcel arrived double boxed and well wrapped up, - the item itself was like new. Would happily trade with terry again. Would definitely recommend!!