ScorePositive Feedback
17 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
17 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  ei9ju 02/03/13 trade positive Some problems due to me but Dave was understanding and very helpful, I would certainly deal with him again.
 Profile  G4YVM 06/12/12 trade positive Deal completed for a very expensive HF rig. EXACTLY as described. Dave is a TOP BLOKE. Dont hesitate to deal with him, he's genuine. If all amateurs were like Dave the world would be good!
 Profile  G4YVM 23/11/12 seller positive Due entirely to fault on my part, however honest my intent, I managed to fail a transaction with Dave. He was as straight as the day is long and I wouldn't hesitate to attempt further deals with him.

David
G4YVM
 Profile  vick 24/10/12 trade positive if dave wants to buy from you take it from me its a sold item hassle free very fast thank s again dave
 Profile  m0gtt 05/10/12 seller positive Fast Payment, No Problems. Very Many Thanks.
 Profile  peter29 26/07/12 trade positive Excellent seller. Item was excatly as described and does excatly what it is supposed to do. Prompt, to the point, good communication and very helpful with an overall pleasant business manner. I would defintely buy from Dave again and would recommend him to others.
Overall, very positive
 Profile  MI0SMK 01/07/12 buyer positive Nice smooth deal - turned up, paid up and as good as his word. The way the all should be! Pleasure.
 Profile  2e0wds 25/02/12 trade positive tnx for doing business dave.100% pleased to deal with
 Profile  Tostig 13/12/11 buyer positive Dave is a good honest seller, thanks for an easy hassle free transaction. Good comms from Dave, would definitely trade with him again.
 Profile  shad3925 31/08/11 buyer positive An absolute joy, if all transactions go like this I will be a happy man.
Highly recommended.
Thanks for all your advice and please keep in touch
Reg
 Profile  2E0UDG 29/08/11 buyer positive Dave is an absolute pleasure to deal with and a man of his word! Hassle free transaction and I would offer my highest recommendation to deal with him. Thanks Dave and I hope you enjoy the Pro3!!!
 Profile  G6OUI 27/08/11 trade positive A great bloke to deal with and goods exactly as described
 Profile  Tommy 06/08/11 buyer positive Had excellent comms with Dave
met today great guy
brill to deal with
would trade again
Tommy
 Profile  M0VHC 08/12/10 trade positive dave is a 100% genuine guy and a credit to this site, and the hobby of amateur radio, thanks mate
 Profile  G1BET 10/11/10 buyer positive Good comms and nice bloke, difficulties with my purchase but Davec is trying hard to resolve them. Genuine person and easy to deal with
 Profile  2e0uip 09/11/10 buyer positive a proper gentlemen a pleasure to deal with .thanks
 Profile  2E0MVK 05/11/10 trade positive Good communications all the way and Dave traded some good equipment and is a true gent.Would deal again no problem ,he is a credit to HRD.Thanks Mark.