ScorePositive Feedback
22 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
22 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0VHC 18/02/17 buyer positive ray is a true gentleman,would deal again anytime,thanks
 Profile  g7iif 15/12/16 seller positive Excellent Seller on HRD Would certainly deal with again...As previous poster mentioned, He refunded me excess postage costs also ..... Very happy with radio. Thank you Ray
 Profile  G1AJI 10/06/16 seller positive Excellent transaction with Ray, even refunded excess postage.
Rccommended HRD trader
 Profile  2E0OFF 02/03/16 buyer positive an absolute star and credit to the hobby and to hrd super fast delivery , easy transaction , great comms , i cant commend ray enough .

de 2e0off
 Profile  mi0sam 11/02/16 buyer positive Top seller super fast delivery a pleasure to deal with A+++
 Profile  M0UNN 09/02/16 buyer positive Excellent service by Ray- received analyser in no time at all and it was as new. Thanks!
 Profile  steford 27/01/16 buyer positive Friendly comms and fast payment. Thanks for your purchase - glad it's gone to a good home.
 Profile  2E0DKH 09/06/15 seller positive Many thanks , 1st class , nice and pleasant deal
 Profile  M6JYB 08/06/15 seller positive Thanks Ray... Very quick delivery and items as described... Nice and easy as it should be....J
 Profile  G8PMA 16/04/15 seller positive Very easy transaction, good communication, very pleased with item Cheers
 Profile  jaytee 30/07/14 seller positive Great guy to deal with, straighforward and good comms.
Sent payment and kit was promptly sent, well packed and most importantly, exactly as described.
Can't ask fort any more than that. Thanks Ray.
John (G8SYD)
 Profile  m0gny 21/05/14 seller positive Very straightforward to deal with, item was dispatched quickly and was well packaged.
THX Ray
 Profile  M6ZAU 11/05/14 seller positive The radio was exactly as described, perfect in every way, well packaged and sent quickly.
A++
 Profile  mw6sef 17/04/14 seller positive Fast turn around, ,good comms, everything as expected.
I would recommend.
 Profile  M0YDC 16/04/14 seller positive Great deal, Ray posted quickly and gave all info. Highly recommend. Cheers.
 Profile  pioneer 12/02/14 buyer positive sorry that should be positive,not neutral,my mistake,mark.(g1hso)
 Profile  pioneer 12/02/14 buyer neutral excellent transaction and a pleasure to deal with,radio as described,more than happy,and very well packaged,first class transaction,would not hesitate to deal with again.held the radio for me for a week till I had funds available,what more could you ask for,many thanks and a pleasure,mark.(g1hso).
 Profile  MM6CWN 27/01/14 seller positive Excellent all round. Paid for radio on Saturday, delivered first thing Monday. Thanks Ray.
 Profile  Swlgs 20/01/14 buyer positive fantastic bloke honest what more could you ask for
 Profile  2E0UZK 21/11/13 trade positive Ray is a old school type of guy everything was as described had a great deal with him you can trust the guy But he cant make a cup of tea so best take a flask.
 Profile  EI3GAB 17/05/10 buyer positive Excellent communication skills, honest and a pleasure to deal with. Would purchase again from Ray without any doubt. Bought an Icom 706mk2 and ah-4 tuner, ray had it delivered to Ireland in less than a week everything 100 percent as he described and promised.

Thanks Ray, a credit to HRD and ham radio.
 Profile  g3wto 17/02/10 buyer positive Excellent transaction