Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0LZX 15/09/16 seller positive Cheers Alec, no messing

Great radio as described, wouldn't have a problem dealing again

Cheers

Ricky
 Profile  M0CSN 14/07/16 buyer positive Always a pleasure to deal with Alec
No messing about everything is always straight forward.
Highly recommended .
 Profile  trigem16 25/11/15 seller positive made my deal on hrd go smoothly and got my item on a next day by 1 pm delivery service
that's what i like when buying anything expensive
would deal with again top man
 Profile  G4UNB 25/11/15 seller positive I 100% recommend Alec both as a seller and as a person, very helpful , good comms, and everything as described, went the extra mile too...thanks Alec 73.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 20/11/15 seller positive Great, honest person to deal with. Totally recommended.
 Profile  G4KCT 14/10/15 buyer positive Thanks for the help Alec , hope to work you in the ukac .
 Profile  HOLDON 24/10/14 buyer positive Immediate payment using the preferred means! As you would expect on this forum great comms. Enjoy the AIS and get the data uploaded for the rest of us! :D Thanks again!
 Profile  M0VHC 13/09/14 seller positive thanks alec,great little radio,straight foward deal,many thanks
 Profile  mw6sef 10/09/14 seller positive Good comms and item very well packaged and as described
 Profile  G4OXD 07/09/14 buyer positive Thanks Alec for a nice smooth transaction & speedy dispatch.Will deal again.
 Profile  2M0ONW 04/09/14 seller positive Thanks Alec for item very well packed wouldn't
Hesitate to buy of Alec again very good seller
Top guy
Tnx kev
 Profile  G2FHF 04/09/14 seller positive Great communication and very fast postage, A+++.
 Profile  M0IOD 03/09/14 seller positive A Genuine Ham Operator. Thanks for the items Alec, and the look in your interesting shack. Items as described and good cheers.
 Profile  m6xat 19/08/14 seller positive Thanks indeed Alec for a great service. I really hope to deal with you again. A++++ rating to a true Gent.
vy 73
Trevor
 Profile  G7SBK 06/06/14 buyer positive Fast payment straight in to my bank,
A pleasure to deal with,
Trade, buy, sell to with confidence.
 Profile  M0YDC 15/04/14 seller positive Great radio, great seller. Thanks Alec, very pleased. ;)
 Profile  ALWYN 20/03/14 buyer positive excellent person to trade with, paid money no problems,would deal with again alec.
 Profile  M0CSN 23/01/14 trade positive Highly recommended.
An absolute pleasure to deal with.
Great comms and fast arrival of radio.
You can deal with Alec with total confidence.
Cheers Alec
Regards John M0CSN
 Profile  G7OFR 06/12/13 buyer positive great buyer quick payer simple straight forward transaction.
what a gentleman would sell to or buy from no problem.
all the best. BARRY
 Profile  G8JIT 07/07/13 seller positive Parcel arrived on time, chuffed with contents Alec, Nice one. Man to be trusted and good cooms as well.
 Profile  OE3KLU 14/10/11 seller positive FB Deal - thanks that you also do a deal with Austria - love this lil Amp ! tnx * sure agn !
 Profile  G4LHT 11/10/11 buyer positive Top Man, I sent wrong lead with an ATU, Barry replaced his end no hassle quick payer, Highly recommeded.
 Profile  stanrad55 25/04/11 buyer positive great guy good deal
 Profile  G4PLZ 15/01/10 buyer positive Straightforward transaction, a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  2E0LSN 21/10/09 buyer positive fast payment and a pleasure to deal with